What's new

Japanese war criminals' confessions of crime in invading China

Just because more people died in Mao-led culture revolution, the jap invasion and atrocities committed should be spared???

What kind of fxxked-up logic is that???

There are a lot Chinese people died during Qin's unification of China as well, plus a lot died during China civil war between CCP and ROC, should that be a reason that we should not mention the jap invasion and atrocities???

If the brutality of war only happens to soldiers, the latter generations will not be that upset.

However, japs brutality of war happens more to civilians, including at least:
use germ warfare, poison gas towards civilians
abduct and rape women
burn down villages and kill off villagers
use live civilians as live experimental materials for its despicable tests
mass killing of civilians and pows with animal type of cruelty such as decapitation, cut open abdomen of pregnant women....
Such type of atrocities are unheard of and despised by any human with at least a little conscience.

Even more, even upsetting is that japs governments try all their best to shy away from their war criminal past and more and more japs politicians jump out denying its criminal atrocities saying that has never happened.

30 years is such a short span.

During the past 2000 years, China has always been the leader in Asia and will remain to be so in the coming future.

Economy wise, China has dominated the world commerce in most of historical period as well.

Not true, the Japanese militarism has killed more than 35 million Chinese, while many people indeed suffered from some of the failure in Mao's policy, but it wasn't anywhere close to that number.

PS, Mao's mistake wasn't intentional, and China's population was still booming at that time, so it is a direct contradiction to the allegation made by the West about how Mao has killed 100 million Chinese.

Those right-wing western medias always call for a genocide against the Chinese people.

When with the purpose to defame against China's great leader, they will suddenly drop the crocodile tear and acting like a bunch of China lovers.

Last edited:
The numbers are not the issue. It cannot be brought into the discussion.

A simple analogy:

Just because one of my family members committed crime, you then have rights to break into my house and start a killing spree in my house???

Not true, the Japanese militarism has killed more than 35 million Chinese, while many people indeed suffered from some of the failure in Mao's policy, but it wasn't anywhere close to that number.

PS, Mao's mistake wasn't intentional, and China's population was still booming at that time, so it is a direct contradiction to the allegation made by the West about how Mao has killed 100 million Chinese.

Those right-wing western medias always cry for a genocide against the Chinese people.

When with the purpose to defame against China's great leader, they will suddenly drop the crocodile tear and acting like a bunch of China lovers.

891994201196692881.jpg
What a fucking animal!!

This picture should be post in front of Tiananmen Square so this painful memory cannot be forgotten.

笔供英文内容提要(Abstract of the Written Confessions in English)
Giichi Sumioka(住冈义一)

014.jpg

According to the written confession of Giichi Sumioka in May 1955, he was born in Osaka, Japan in 1917. In 1939, he joined the army and invaded Xuancheng County, Anhui Province, China in the same month. After Japan’s surrender in August 1945, he took refuge in Yan Xishan’s troops. He was arrested on 10 July 1948 in Taiyuan, Shanxi.

Major offences:

January 1940: while training the new recruits in Xuancheng, Anhui, “stabbed to death about 10 captives from the New Fourth Army and the anti-Japanese army as ‘educational materials’”;

February 1940: while taking a break between battles, “I stabbed on the back of an old man who was running away from a civilian house”, and “the old man spit out blood and died”;

December 1941: in Taiyuan, Shanxi, arrested two villagers, “stabbed with a Japanese sword on the chest of one of them and killed him” and “ordered my subordinates to kill” the other one;

Mid-February 1942: captured four villagers in a cave on the back hills of Xinzhuang Village, Taigu County, “I raped a woman aged 22 or 23 among them in my room, and another 27-year-old woman was gang-raped by two or three of my subordinates”. The two men were interrogated with torture and said nothing, so one of them was killed;

Mid-February 1942: in a village to the southeast of Motianling, “assaulted a hospital of the Eighth Route Army on its way of evacuating; arrested 5 patients in a civilian house”, after interrogating with torture two of them, “I killed them with a Japanese sword by myself”;

Late February 1942: “covered up for about 10 surgeon senior captains from the Headquarters Dispensary of the Battalion to spread typhoid and cholera bacteria”, “in the process, my Platoon worked together with the Company, occupying vantage points in Longmen Village, Guanchitang, Yanglezhuang and another two or three villages (names not clear) in Heshun County, where we covered the medical staff as they smeared bacteria on bowls, chopsticks, kitchen knives, rolling pins, cutting boards and tables in villagers’ houses and threw bacteria into their water vats, wells and rivers nearby”;

Late March 1942: “raped a female operator (aged around 25) of the Eighth Route Army, who was in custody, and then let the County Police gang rape her”. In order to keep it secret from the Battalion Chief, the Company Commander “ordered me to kill the above-mentioned woman and two other captured operators of the Eighth Route Army and a businessman from Dayu Township, a total of 4 people”;

Late May 1942: in a civilian house in the west of Jiangjunmu Village, “I personally killed with Japanese sword” 5 soldiers and cadres of the Eighth Route Army, who had been captured in the battle the day before;

June 1942: while camping in the streets of Shuizhi Township, Zhangde County, “I raped a 20-year-old girl in her home and ordered my subordinates to rape her mother”;

July 1942: when stationing in Houjiaxiang, Taiyuan City, “when we conducted an inspection on bayoneting living targets … about 220 captives (mostly soldiers and cadres of the Eighth Route Army, students, and some soldiers of the anti-Japanese army) were brought here, one for each Japanese soldier to kill”. “The active service education policy was: … to use live Chinese people as educational materials to test Japanese soldiers’ courage and train them … all the instructors (including myself) prepared accordingly …… change the imaginary enemy into live targets in the stabbing course for inspection”;

Around 2 August 1942: “ordered 70 new recruits of the machine gun units to … stab 70 captives (about 50 of them were women) as educational materials”; “during this inspection, all instructors, teaching assistants and about 340 new recruits killed a total of about 340 captives” ;

Late June 1943:
“ordered Second Lieutenant Tanaka to kill with Japanese sword one villager, who was detained in the Company as an Eighth Route Army soldier suspect, in a little trench to the south of the village”;

Late August 1944: in Qinxian County, “we captured one villager each from Nuanliu Village and Xiaohe Village”; “I ordered Captain Ma to shoot these two captives to death on the riverside to the west of Qinxian County”.

Taiji Ohno(大野泰治)

015.jpg

According to the written confession of Taiji Ohno in November 1954, he was born in Kochi Prefecture, Japan in 1902. In December 1934, he volunteered to become a police service instructor of the “Manchukuo”. In October 1938, he was dispatched to the Autonomous Government of North Shanxi. After Japan’s surrender in August 1945, he took refuge in Yan Xishan’s troops and served as colonel instructor of the Artillery Training Camp of Taiyuan Pacification Office. He was arrested on 12 December 1950 in Shanxi.

Major offences:

August 1935:captured many Chinese people from areas centered around Hengdaohezi and 20 of them were detained in Hengdaohezi Police Station and “tortured through beating, bloating them with water, binding and hanging, etc. Two of them were charged with strong anti-Japanese attitude, and were killed by Ishida, who toasted their heads and said the brains would be sent to Harbin as medicine. I ate one of them”;

1936:in Zhuhe County, Binjiang Province, “joined the Depopulated Zone Working Team (i.e. the team to create depopulated zones, note by the translator) composed of 60 policemen headed by the Military Counselor of Zhuhe County”. On 12 February 1936, Zhuhe County Office received two women. “One of them was Zhao Yiman, 27 years old”. “I” “touched her bullet wound on the wrist with my hand or a whip, while interrogating her about the organization and contact relations of the Communist Party for nearly two hours”;

From August 1936 to June 1937: organized a Baojia Self-defense Regiment and ordered the members to cut down the victims’ ears as proof when killing soldiers of the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army and ‘collaborators’. The Baojia Self-defense Regiment “killed 9 soldiers and staff of the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army in Echeng County, and cut down the ears of 8 of them and the head of the ninth person, sending them to the County Office”;

February 1937:“I saw an insane beggar aged around 40 outside the south gate of Echeng County, Binjiang Province, sitting there and looking very dirty”. I ordered subordinate Japanese policemen to poison him by putting sub-arsenic acid in a steamed bun. On the next day, I heard the report that “the beggar ate it and was poisoned to death”;

Around August 1937: in Yongzengyuan, Echeng County, Binjiang Province, I called a grain operator of the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army to the interrogation room, “I personally interrogated him with a whip, and determined after about one hour’s torturing that he was indeed an anti-Japanese element”, “so I ordered Inspector Ito of the Police Department to kill him”;

Around May 1940: in the county seat of Yingxian County, I saw about 20 Chinese who had been detained for over one year in the detention house of the Local Government. I instructed them to sentence these people in three ways: death penalty, fine or whipping. “I proposed that 5 of them were operators of the Eighth Route Army and should be sentenced to death for disturbing the order in the county”. When the county magistrate told me that 3 of them had already been sentenced to death, I pretended that the proposal was made by the Chinese people. Later, the three people “were shot dead on the execution ground outside the south gate”;

From 1935 to 1945: “killed a total of 654 Chinese people in 35 cases”; “I set fire to and burnt down a total of 47 households with 146 rooms in 3 cases”; raped 14 people in 9 cases; tortured 724 people in 37 cases, and plundered 64,000 tons of grain and 3,600 silver dollars in 36 cases”.

Kasa Jitsu(笠实)
016.jpg

According to the written confession of Kasa Jitsu in November 1954, he was born in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan in 1906 and had a Chinese name Li Shi. He came to China in 1939, and served successively as finance officer of government office in Linfen County, and government counselor in Huguan County, Shanxi Province etc.

Major offences:

November 1939: in a village in Zhongmou County, Henan Province, “captured 2 soldiers of the Central Army”, because they “could not walk during the journey, they were stabbed to death in a field”;

From 25 November 1943 to 15 August 1945:“While I was the government counselor of Huguan County, 150 civilian residents were starved to death because of the plunder of grain and materials for light and heavy industries”; “plundered a total of 5,435,000 kilograms of millet, sorghum, wheat and corn from one city and 58 villages, as well as about 4,000 kilograms of wool, about 500 sheepskins and about 30 cattle-hides”;

December 1943: while leading the troops to assault Tuhe Village in Huguan County, “captured a militiaman who was sleeping in the guard house to the south of the village. I gave him to Lieutenant Matsuda. At around 2 pm the next day, he was killed by Warrant Officer Harada”;

From June to October 1944: “while assaulting Hedeng Village, Huguan County…we killed a political instructor and 10 militiamen in combat”;

February 1945: “arrested Chen, Director of Education Department of the local government, Zhang Shida, Principal of Xinmin Primary School, and 6 other civil servants”, and ordered the county magistrate to “kill the above-mentioned guys”;

February 1945: ordered the county magistrate of Huguan County to assault Tuhe Village, “killing 18 militiamen of the village”; in the same month, ordered the assault on Liuzhai Village, “burning to death 14 villagers in a house”;

March 1945: ordered subordinates to “assault Sanwangtou Village, Huguan County”, and “the Japanese soldiers used light machine guns to shoot local people, killing 19 civilians”.

The photo is real. There are many other nasty photos I don't even want to post here.

I hope you understand that I cannot trust every photo in times of photo manipulation.. wich evidence do you have how do you know that this is true? or that this soildier killed that baby? you just say that it is real but there is no proof except a photo..

I hope you understand that I cannot trust every photo in times of photo manipulation.. wich evidence do you have how do you know that this is true? or that this soildier killed that baby? you just say that it is real but there is no proof except a photo..
Call up our office. Ask for the photo. They have the physical original copy store n achieve. Anyone who question the legitimacy can freely challenge us and we will respond.

i did not read whole thread but have anyone speak about kmt responsibility? maybe if you are not so greedy infighting the communist and flooding and setting cities on fire maybe you could take on japanese and this did not happen

this is chinese people today, wow they are so civilise yet complain about their asian brother japanese
ieizevuhg2a.gif

i did not read whole thread but have anyone speak about kmt responsibility? maybe if you are not so greedy infighting the communist and flooding and setting cities on fire maybe you could take on japanese and this did not happen

this is chinese people today, wow they are so civilise yet complain about their asian brother japanese
ieizevuhg2a.gif
Nice try troll. This is a thread about individual confessions of ex war criminals, nothing to do with KMT, blah blah blah.

Trolling comment, post reported.

ieizevuhg2a.gif

@Hu Songshan this reply is unrelated to the thread and trolling, delete it. We Chinese don't want this thread to be ruined.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom