What's new

Japanese war criminals' confessions of crime in invading China

笔供英文内容提要(Abstract of the Written Confessions in English)

Ryusuke Sako(佐古龙祐)
025.jpg

According to the written confession of Ryusuke Sako in December 1954, he was born in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan in 1892. In November 1934, he went to northeast China to take part in the War of Aggression against China, serving successively as section chief of Inspection Department of the Railway Security Police Forces of the “Manchukuo” and major general and brigade commander of Railway Security Forces in Jilin and Mudanjiang. He was arrested in August 1945.

Major offences:

August 1941:“we captured about 60 Chinese patriots”“near Huodoushan along the Jin-Gu Railway” and “sentenced two of them to death penalty”;

After 1941:“assisted in household reorganization work along the railways, and the houses of about 3,000 households were ruined”;

From December 1941 to March 1942:ordered the arrest of “a total of 39”“underground anti-Japanese operators”, “verdict: patriot Yang Bailong was sentenced to death, Zhou Zhenhuan life imprisonment and others fixed-term imprisonment”;

March 1943: “arrested about 150 Chinese people in Xiabai City and transferred 100 of them to the Chengde Procuratorate”;

“During my term in Jinzhou”, I ordered the subordinate railway security forces to “conduct the weekly intelligence search” and “arrested a total of more than 3,000 people”;

Took part in the meetings of “Southwest Defense Committee”, and participated in planning and implementation of “public order” actions such as “arresting, suppressing,” and “household and village reorganizing”.

He is a Vietnam false flagger and a fking moron....Can you believe that a Russian never go to the Europe&Russia section, but instead, hang out in China section everyday? Look at his response, he usually "give advice to VN" on how to counter China. To make his ID real, he used a Russian name "Andrei Ragofski". Who the hell care about VN, if I were a Russian. Is this a farce?

He's busted by you, there's no need for us to bother with that troll

@sweetgrape
Were these criminals executed?

He's busted by you, there's no need for us to bother with that troll

@sweetgrape
Were these criminals executed?

This for you, friend!

From June to July 1956, the Special Military Tribunal of the Supreme People's Court of the People's Republic of China publicly tried in Shenyang and Taiyuan the 45 war criminals including Suzuki Keiku, and, based on the defendants' criminal facts, circumstances of the crimes, repentance, etc., treated them with leniency in accordance with the decision of the NPC Standing Committee, sentencing them to from twenty years to eight years in prison respectively.

Many times, Chinese is so merciful to foreign, even enemy, but be cruel to ourself.

I support your state 100%. CPC should apologize for Tiannanmen, Cultural Revolution, Great Leap Forward, Anti-Rightist, Fu Tian event.

You are the few PRC who can see this fact clearly.

I support your state 100%. CPC should apologize for Tiannanmen, Cultural Revolution, Great Leap Forward, Anti-Rightist, Fu Tian event.

I said is apply to Chinese, not only CPC, KMT too.

You are CPC-hater, but I am not, as you logic, not only CPC should apologize for its action on Chinese, any regime in China have to, KMT too.

I can say, most of Chinese think many times we are too cruel to ourself, but merciful to others.

Last edited:
At this moment, no Chinese official say Sorry for their killing to Vietnamese innocent residents in Vietnam land, during their invasion to Vietnam in 1979.

笔供英文内容提要(Abstract of the Written Confessions in English)
Hiroshi Hara(原弘志)
026.jpg

According to the written confession of Hiroshi Hara in June 1954, he was born in Okayama Prefecture, Japan in 1895. In March 1933, he went to northeast China to take part in the War of Aggression against China, serving successively as guard division chief of Inspection Department, and major general and chief of staff of the Railway Security Police Forces of the “Manchukuo”. He was arrested in September 1945.

Major offences:

19 May 1937: “ordered my subordinate Company to search civilian houses in Tangyuan City and cross-examined the Chinese people there. One of my soldiers shot a Chinese (boy), seriously wounding his head, which was determined to be the cause of his death”;

After July 1943:as a member of Southwest Defense Committee, took part in the decision of the suppression meeting in Rehe area of mobilizing all suppression forces to assault, arrest and suppress the Eighth Route Army and peaceful Chinese people; in September and October alone, “during the two large-scale assaults”, “arrested about 1,000 anti-Japanese operators and anti-Japanese people across Rehe Province, 500 of them were sent after interrogation to Chengde Branch of Jinzhou High Procuratorate”;“when arresting and interrogating these people, ghastly atrocities were committed on peaceful Chinese people, such as killing, wounding, burning, destroying and torturing (bloating water or kerosene oil into the stomach, carrying heavy stones and scalding with fire-tongs)”.

CPC never should apologize for Tiannanmen,stupid ,
To pay tribute to the sacrifice of the People's Liberation Army.

Do not use u Singaporeans thinking to care China.

Don't always be opinionated

CPC never should apologize for Tiannanmen,stupid ,
Do not use Singaporeans thinking to care China.

Don't always be opinionated

Another opinionated opinion on May 4th incidence below. The "wicked" and "corrupt" Beiyang did not harm anyone.

I am always use to Singaporean thinking, sorry. PRC like that Tiger guy say I am Malay.
20140522223834352.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom