What's new

Japanese Maritime Aircraft in Pakistan for exercise

Wouldn’t count on it, but I do see the possibility of it being brought up; even though the budget for it is fiction for now.
I'd add that even if the PN looks at lower-cost alternatives (e.g., fitting a business jet), there are some subsystems that aren't easy to come by, even in the West (i.e., MAD). If I'd bring up something with Japan, it'd be that.

Japanese p3 is more advanced than our P 3 orion in systems and in sensors specialy offers more range

What about F2 fighter jet? Does Japan need approval from USA to sell it to another country?

What about F2 fighter jet? Does Japan need approval from USA to sell it to another country?
Not in production. Forget about buying any weapons from Japan. They are not selling and we can not afford them. The cost of manufacturing in Japan is astronomically higher than any other country. They do it nonetheless to maintain expertise locally but its not viable for anyone else to buy what they manufacture.
Just focus on AZM and JF-17s

Not in production. Forget about buying any weapons from Japan. They are not selling and we can not afford them. The cost of manufacturing in Japan is astronomically higher than any other country. They do it nonetheless to maintain expertise locally but its not viable for anyone else to buy what they manufacture.
Just focus on AZM and JF-17s

That was hypocritical question. Whatever Japan offer (if anything), we can buy it cheaper from China.

Cheaper sure, but you get what you pay for

What can they offer us?

Mitsubishi Type 10 Tank?
Kawasaki C-2 Transport aircraft?
Kawasaki P3C maritime patrol aircraft
Kawasaki P-1 maritime patrol aircraft
Type 03 Chu-SAM System
Sub-system?
Mitsubishi Electric FPS-3 air defence radar?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom