What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is highlighting that but for u ... can u stop hallucinating ?

I think it's the Indians who are hallucinating...
One of you guys wrote this piece of mass delusion:

"Japan-US-India axis is enough to break your country without setting a foot on chinese mainland if china ever tries to "Help" these people in breaking away from their nation. There are a hell lot of disgruntled people in China."

The famous Chinese diplomacy at work it seems! :lol:

Your country is already broken, no one needs to do anything. :wave:

China has NO active armed insurgencies.

India has too many to count, Kashmir insurgency, Maoist insurgency, the numerous armed insurgencies in NE India...

Not to mention the fact that India has more poor people than Africa. And the highest number of starving people in the world.

You've already broken yourselves, no need for anyone else to do anything about it. Fix your own country, before dreaming about "breaking" us. :lol:

We may skip the dinner one or two times, but still I won't be jailed 14 years(or was it 16?) for launching a campaign in twitter! :lol:

I think it's the Indians who are hallucinating...
One of you guys wrote this piece of mass delusion:

"Japan-US-India axis is enough to break your country without setting a foot on chinese mainland if china ever tries to "Help" these people in breaking away from their nation. There are a hell lot of disgruntled people in China."

He was rather tame considering the mass delusion your groupies are showing all over the thread.

We may skip the dinner one or two times, but still I won't be jailed 14 years(or was it 16?) for launching a campaign in twitter! :lol:

That's easy for you to say. If you have internet access in India, you're not skipping any meals. In fact, lose some weight.

That's easy for you to say. If you have internet access in India, you're not skipping any meals. In fact, lose some weight.

Lol, look who's talking. You're lucky the CPC allowed your parents to have you. Otherwise you'd either be aborted, killed or be in the long line for adoption...

why no, we are high caste oppressors, let us gain some more weight, if they have no bread, let them eat cake!

Lol, look who's talking. You're lucky the CPC allowed your parents to have you. Otherwise you'd either be aborted, killed or be in the long line for adoption...

Do you even know when China adopted the one child policy?? India can breed itself into oblivion if it wants, that's fine with me.

Do you even know when China adopted the one child policy?? India can breed itself into oblivion if it wants, that's fine with me.

1978. So? From the standard of his posts, I don't peg him to be older than 12.....

And guess what, whatever India does, you have no say in it. Hell, whatever China does, you have no say in it :rofl:

Better than India, letting millions of children starve to death every year.

Go ahead and keep breeding, and ask why your GDP per capita isn't rising. More mouths to feed, except there isn't enough food....

1978. So? From the standard of his posts, I don't peg him to be older than 12.....

And guess what, whatever India does, you have no say in it. Hell, whatever China does, you have no say in it :rofl:

That was cheeky!! :lol:

Typical Indian trolls. :rofl:

Read the title of this thread, it has nothing to do with India at all. :lol:

This is just so typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom