What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Chinese are happy with their form of governance who are are we to lecture them about democracy.:wacko:

well by reading some of the indian posts here u will understand perfectly that their are more than willing to 'lecture' chinese their indian 'democracy'`!
so u should blame ur fellower for the trolls, we r just making fun of those trollers

When their own country produces nothing but low quality junk
When their regime has systematically brainwashed them for 60 years
When all they can do is copy intellectual property of other nations
When they need to take permission from their emperors to reproduce

we see the real motivation behind all these insecurities - they are just jealous ;)

u r the master of mental-masturbation, China jealous of india of what? slums? gender inequality, child malnutrition, the higest HIV rate, the biggest poverty in history of mankind, the $1.6 trillion top indian official's 'legal' assets, the world highest rate of patent fraud and infringement, the inability to produce even low quality products?```etc there are many many more! do u want me to point all of them out and to burst ur vivid dreams?

just to remind u the entire Indian's network is built by a private chinese company Huawei!

so do urself a favor, give up on bashing china because that will only making ur country a complete loser state. (well in fact u dont hv prove) :D

india should never be an unified country, it was never such a country in history.
from my point of view, india can be happily divided into 18 pieces.

oh, wait a minute, this is exactly what happening. Maoists are fighting for independence.

i beg to differ : 23 pieces IMO.

And what is Chinese success? "I steal from the west, I need permission from the party to think, I need permission from the party to reproduce, otherwise I kill my child"? :D

well u stole ur master's language as ur official language, and u stole ur fomer master's political system integrated with ur barbaric cast system to creat a joke 'democracy'`lol

so u basically saying u indians are orignal? so u guys invented ur own cars, trains, planes, computers, mobile phones?? lol

u r the master of mental-masturbation, China jealous of india of what? slums?

Of course, because china has the largest slum population in the world. Burn baby, burn

gender inequality, child malnutrition

Naah, you guys tend to KILL your children

the higest HIV rate,

So the party gave you permission to have sex yet?

the biggest poverty in history of mankind,

Better still, did you receive your 50 cents yet?

the world highest rate of patent fraud and infringement,

Pot calling the kettle black?

```etc there are many many more! do u want me to point all of them out and to burst ur vivid dreams?

Please do. :pop:

just to remind u the entire Indian's network is built by a private chinese company Huawei!

Now who is having vivid dreams?

Idiots...

you mean 6000 babies/day baby death rate in indian?:lol:

^it sounds horrible, but it's correct as I recall something like "malnutrition alone leads to 2 million Indian children dead every year " according to the World Health Organisation,

lol``now i get, u r in eternal coma, so anyway keep hving ur 'nice' dreams and do some researches in ur deams, loser.. :D

i shouldnt call u the master of mental masturbation, but a master of cheap shot`` :)

lol``now i get, u r in eternal coma, so anyway keep hving ur 'nice' dreams and do some researches in ur deams, loser.. :D

i shouldnt call u the master of mental masturbation, but a master of cheap shot`` :)

So it hurts when I show you the mirror? Do some of your own research before posting such ridiculous comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom