What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Chinese gov. would start calling okinawa ryukyu again, at least not now, in a couple of decades maybe.

Bunch of oversensitve Japanese fretting over nothing.

This would be funny if it wasn't a bit disturbing at the same time.
Original Post By Chogy

Chinese values are family, unity and reunification and will not accept separatism. If the Japanese values are freedom, we should help him achieve his dream. Please respect the values of each

I want to be absolutely sure I understand this position...

China: "Let the people of Okinawa vote! We want to respect their customs and values!"
Tibet: "How about us? We want to vote too."
China: "Silent, fools. Don't you realize you now have NEW customs and values since we invaded in 1950? And your NEW values are this... Chinese values are family, unity and reunification and will not accept separatism. Therefore, no vote for you."

Is that about it? :whistle:

China: "Let the people of Okinawa vote! We want to respect their customs and values!"
China: "Silent, fools. Don't you realize you now have NEW customs and values since we invaded in 1950? And your NEW values are this... Chinese values are family, unity and reunification and will not accept separatism. Therefore, no vote for you."

China will not agree to the independence of Tibet, Tibet's fate will be decided by all Chinese people, it is our right to be granted by the Constitution. Okinawa, Japan should be agreed separation, because they support the values ​​of freedom. values ​​are different in different countries.

:pop: Yes, As long as Japan govt recognizes that their values ​​is a hoax, we can give up the voting requirements.

The dichotomy displayed here is utterly mind boggling. I always knew China was very good at gymnastics, and that includes the mental variety.

Truly epic in every way.

The dichotomy displayed here is utterly mind boggling. I always knew China was very good at gymnastics, and that includes the mental variety.

Truly epic in every way.

切! 对你就只有竖立中指! 伪君子!

China will not agree to the independence of Tibet, Tibet's fate will be decided by all Chinese people, it is our right to be granted by the Constitution. Okinawa, Japan should be agreed separation, because they support the values ​​of freedom. values ​​are different in different countries.

Hippocracy at best.... Can you not see how cheap and illogical it sounds?

Hippocracy at best.... Can you not see how cheap and illogical it sounds?

No. According to your government and certain 40 year old extremists we hate freedom and are big bad commies so don't expect us to provide any freedom to anyone, especially minorities.

However Japan is supposedly a highly free, democratic and multicultural society, so it should show its democracy and freedom and let the Okinawans vote for their status.

The only thing I could not help notice in this thread is trolling by our Chinese friends. Good luck with that guys but such illogical and asinine comments won't get you anywhere. As far as "helping" other nations breakaway, China doesn't have the guts to do that. History teaches us that overconfidence leads to downfall. Japan-US-India axis is enough to break your country without setting a foot on chinese mainland if china ever tries to "Help" these people in breaking away from their nation. There are a hell lot of disgruntled people in China.

The only thing I could not help notice in this thread is trolling by our Chinese friends. Good luck with that guys but such illogical and asinine comments won't get you anywhere. As far as "helping" other nations breakaway, China doesn't have the guts to do that. History teaches us that overconfidence leads to downfall. Japan-US-India axis is enough to break your country without setting a foot on chinese mainland if china ever tries to "Help" these people in breaking away from their nation. There are a hell lot of disgruntled people in China.

Trolling?? This thread is about "Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa". Nobody mentioned India. In fact, India gets very little press here in the US. Talk of your imaginary "Japan-US-India axis" is trolling and news to everyone in the US & Japan.

No. According to your government and certain 40 year old extremists we hate freedom and are big bad commies so don't expect us to provide any freedom to anyone, especially minorities.

However Japan is supposedly a highly free, democratic and multicultural society, so it should show its democracy and freedom and let the Okinawans vote for their status.

Again your argument is to hide behind perception of another country's government, then use that as a basis to justify your country's stand. Either you agree with such perception and find no problem with the same or you just lost the plot.

A country whose stand on human rights is diametrically opposite to the Japanese point of view is now using the others track record to direct a country far superior in basic human freedom and values.

Applause ....

Trolling?? This thread is about "Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa". Nobody mentioned India. In fact, India gets very little press here in the US. Talk of your imaginary "Japan-US-India axis" is trolling and news to everyone in the US & Japan.

don't digress ...your post and comments on india is off topic. practice wht u preach

don't digress ...your post and comments on india is off topic. practice wht u preach

I didn't digress. I didn't bring up an imaginary "Japan-US-India" axis. This thread has nothing to do with India, Indian history or even Indians.

Your country is already broken, no one needs to do anything. :wave:

China has NO active armed insurgencies.

India has too many to count, Kashmir insurgency, Maoist insurgency, the numerous armed insurgencies in NE India...

Not to mention the fact that India has more poor people than Africa. And the highest number of starving people in the world.

You've already broken yourselves, no need for anyone else to do anything about it. Fix your own country, before dreaming about "breaking" us. :lol:

I didn't digress. I didn't bring up an imaginary "Japan-US-India" axis. This thread has nothing to do with India, Indian history or even Indians.

no one is highlighting that but for u ... can u stop hallucinating ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom