What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than India, letting millions of children starve to death every year.

Go ahead and keep breeding, and ask why your GDP per capita isn't rising. More mouths to feed, except there isn't enough food....

We can deal with it, don't worry. In fact, we are feeding the Tibetans as well, as you don't seem to be in any mood of feeding them.

Better than India, letting millions of children starve to death every year.

Go ahead and keep breeding, and ask why your GDP per capita isn't rising. More mouths to feed, except there isn't enough food....

Atleast people have the freedom to live, prosper or die. a pig in a zoo though well fed envies the elephant in the wild.

1978. So? From the standard of his posts, I don't peg him to be older than 12.....

And guess what, whatever India does, you have no say in it. Hell, whatever China does, you have no say in it :rofl:

I don't want a say in it. The Indian population bomb is China's best strategic weapon against India. It's better than any Chinese stealth fighter, MaRV ICBMs, ballistic missile sub or tank. The best part is that it's a FREE weapon system for China. Thanks !!

What the f$%k has this thread got to do with india, another one ruined by people who have low self esteem, typical indian hubris - more hungry and poor than Ethiopia and criticizing others.

facepalm4.jpg

We can deal with it, don't worry. In fact, we are feeding the Tibetans as well, as you don't seem to be in any mood of feeding them.

The GDP per capita of Tibet autonomous region is more than that of India's capital city New Delhi. :lol:

Even the GDP per capita of Urumqi in Xinjiang province is US$6,200. Several times more than New Delhi or Mumbai.

What the f$%k has this thread got to do with india, another one ruined by people who have low self esteem, typical indian hubris - more hungry and poor than Ethiopia and criticizing others.

*looking enviously at rich pakistanis and their platter of food*

The GDP per capita of Tibet is more than that of India's capital city New Delhi. :lol:

Even the GDP per capita of Urumqi in Xinjiang province is US$6,200. Six times more than India.

Even those poor folks in India have more human rights than the Chinese. Even animals in China have the right to reproduce freely, unlike you guys.

Do you really want to continue this dick measuring contest?

The GDP per capita of Tibet is more than that of India's capital city New Delhi. :lol:

Even the GDP per capita of Urumqi in Xinjiang province is US$6,200. Six times more than New Delhi.

And they still run from there at the first chance they get, tells you something! :lol:

So typical, isn't it. :azn:

I don't know if they can even read, this thread has nothing to do with India.

Still they come in with their wet dreams of India being able to "break" China. :rofl:

And they still run from there at the first chance they get, tells you something! :lol:

At least they CAN RUN. Malnourished Indians don't even have sufficient calories to RUN. :lol::lol:

So typical, isn't it. :azn:

I don't know if they can even read, this thread has nothing to do with India.

Still they come in with their wet dreams of India being able to "break" China. :rofl:

:woot:

ulta choor kotwal ko dante.

Are you one of those Indians who go on a pilgrimage to England to pay homage to former colonial masters? Not only did your former master introduce to you a method of governance which far exceeds any method India uses to govern its own country, but they also taught you their language, which is spoken by the entire country- basically India's national language.

I can tell you are not ashamed of your past and you will say "why should i be?" and I will say "that's right". Democracy was the greatest thing that ever happened to India.

Whatever China is doing now is working so it will stick with that for now, but maybe China will go democratic one day too, but not now, maybe later in the future.

Well said mate (post thanked), by the way respect to the man in your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom