What's new

Japan unveils largest warship since World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
U forget PLAN CV16 "LiaoNing"(60,000ton A.C) still bigger than Izumo class, and J-15 Navy fighters trainning on the deck. Well Japan might get their F-35B untill 2017-2020, China also developing & testing new-gen fighter(J-20,J-31 etc) . 2018 China J-20 must join PLAAF, before 2020 China can own >1,000 3gen & 4gen fighters and more power.

China was building type001A and type002 domestic aircraft carriers, each bigger(> 60,000) than type001 CV16. 2020 we will see at least 3x PLAN aircraft carriers with hundred J-15 fighters, China "LiJiang" stealth drones and China Navy next-gen fighters(maybe developed from J-20).

The truth is most Chinese living in mainland of China working and fighting for our Great China, i just really don't know u and ur guys living TaiWan doing what for China ?
Look,You've made a very big mistake,it's not Japan vs China,it's US+Japan vs China.We are dicisively weak,yet we seems don't even have the intention to win,That's pathetic.

Look,You've made a very big mistake,it's not Japan vs China,US+Japan vs China.We are dicisively weak,yet we seems don't even have the intention to win,That's pathetic.
HEHE... Japanese dislike American, specially not forget 2x nukes from U.S.
Yes, US+Japan alliance stronger than China but at the same time in the future American just cultivate a new rival. When they strong enough they will bite again and it's the only way to break the world rule since last WWII.

Poor foreign diplomacy!

S.Korea not alliance with Japan, specially for WWII history & right-wing from inside Japan. In the West Pacific at least China can stay together with Russia and S.Korea to face rising Japan Navy. Russia, Korea, China three countries never be PEACE with Japan(aggression) since hundred years. If Japanese still keep their Asia ambitions, in the Northeast Asia there's only one potential common enemy.

BTW poor PLAN 052B DDG
Not S Korea, but an alliance of Japan, Vietnam and India is more than likely as they share a common threat. In the novel Shattered Trident, after Vietnam was aware of an imminent PLAN invasion of Spratlys and Senkakus Islands, Vietnamese subs laid sea mines, damaged the Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning and torpedoed the invasion...:lol:

I wonder why you always talk of the past. Haven´t you noticed we are living in 2013 and not 1900?

Not S Korea, but an alliance of Japan, Vietnam and India is more than likely as they share a common threat. In the novel Shattered Trident, after Vietnam was aware of an imminent PLAN invasion of Spratlys and Senkakus Islands, Vietnamese subs laid sea mines, damaged the Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning and torpedoed the invasion...:lol:

I wonder why you always talk of the past. Haven´t you noticed we are living in 2013 and not 1900?
That means 2nd Sino-Vietnam War, PLA Army will send out.

Why i talk of the past ? Coz the human history just a historical circulation, War again War. Some small country with ambitions always wanna take place of other countries. They did once, they will do it twice or thrice.

Img381331504_zpsb00113b3.jpg

That means 2nd Sino-Vietnam War, PLA Army will send out.
Why i talk of the past ? Coz the human history just a historical circulation, War again War. Some small country with ambitions always wanna take place of other countries. They did once, they will do it twice or thrice.
...sad, the novel told China dispatched 3 group armies to attack Vietnam. Not 2nd Sino-Vietnam War, but the 18th or so. You are right, history tends to repeat.

Ending was more like a Hollywood movie,US saves the world:lol:

No not really. Just stating facts. We have been the kings of Asia for the vast majority of history. We are returning as kings to our rightful position. It's our destiny to rule over Asia, it's our birthright. Nothing psychopathic about that.

The Japanese and Koreans are also comparable to you in intelligence and civilization-building. I think that you have a lot in common with them, even though you wish to ignore it.

I would like to see more competition between Japan and China. We've been defending the Japanese for far too long. We should pull out, and may the best man win.

I hope we change our no-first-use nuclear policy and start to dramatically increase our military spending close to $500 billion. The Japanese are parasites and I hope one day we wipe that despotic race off the map forever. The Japanese deserved every nuclear bomb they received from the Yanks, in fact the only mistake the US made was not to bomb every Japanese city with nuclear bombs twice. Once to wipe them off, the second to make sure no survivors are left remaining.

I hope Chinese hardliners get into power and military hawks are promoted to top positions within the military. We need to drop our nice guy attitude and become alot more ruthless. Nice people finish last.

We need to increase our nuclear arsenal too and build up our chemical and biological weapons program. Depleted uranium need to be dropped on every Japanese city so that every newborn Japanese baby will look like a deformed freak. Japanese deserve it. Xi Jinping is not tough enough, I want an extreme right wing hardline military general that despises the Japanese in charge of the PLA and the CPC.

We are the leaders of Asia because we are a superior race. We are Chinese. It's our destiny to rule over Asia.

Then you woke up. :lol:

The Japanese and Koreans are also comparable to you in intelligence and civilization-building. I think that you have a lot in common with them, even though you wish to ignore it.

I would like to see more competition between Japan and China. We've been defending the Japanese for far too long. We should pull out, and may the best man win.

Off topic but do you feel the same way with all US troops, all over the world??

You are Nan Yue sinezed for a time, don't open big mouth to say stupit thing. your blood is sperm of Han in Middle Land 中原 China and "Yue" (粤) 本地 women like Zhuang people. Superior race ? it's joke of history.
Joke may be, but there are a lot of people like him in the Chinese government and the PLA. Just like Japan, China will start the next racially based war in Asia. Lee Kwan Yew warned Asia of this when he led Singapore. He told Deng Xiaoping of how Chinese racism are offensive to other Asians and how China was exploiting that to encourage overseas Chinese to do harm against the host countries. Of all the targets of China's racial contempt and hatred, the Viets will be the first victims.

Congratulations Japan on this achievement ....... :cheers:

The ship looks beautifull .

No. I want us to do things only in our best interest, and the best interest of our European cousins.

We no longer need that many troops in Europe, we need to get out of Afghanistan, and there is no reason for us to continue to occupy Japan. We should wipe out North Korea and force them to unite with the South, but that's it. That should be our last war for the foreseeable future.

The only place (other than South Korea, for our upcoming fight to reunify them) where we should keep troops is around the Persian Gulf area. We need to secure the oil supply lines. Until we stop oil imports from the Middle East, that region is very important to us.

First off for conversations sake I am not white so I do not place your cousins on the same pedestal as you. In fact I agree with all of this except I do not see why our military should be the guarantor for the safety of Europe. Quite frankly I find the NATO alliance wasteful. I agree with wiping out the NKs, the sooner the better. As long as we hold a military edge over China they will be hard pressed to stop the reunification process without upping the ante. Anyway since this is off topic, no need to reply but I just wanted to get your view of things especially since your handle piqued my interest. :coffee:

Look like I need to brush my knowledge on destroyers

This Ship doesn't fit in destroyer category according to my knowledge.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom