What's new

Japan-U.S. alliance should not go beyond bilateral scope: China

all the rouges states have the full backing of china.. china has provided them nuclear tech and missiles tech to endeavor their evil design

Hehe, are you obsessed by NiceGuy ??worry about China economy's strength firstNews Headlines

China is just not trong enough to threaten Japan.^^

What do you think if a psycho said that I came here with two account and only one Gmail account? :rofl: I think he need to takes medecine at once! :lol:. He like most of Chinese that I known with big mouth, small eye and always gives us a dirty look. They think Japanese is their enemy at all time but WWII stopped since 1945 :lol:. I think I will go to Thủ Lệ zoo today and stop arguing with Chinese nutters. Bye!

Japan is a bully country.Threating small country is its strong point

^^^ lol where were you for so long...... Japan bullying.... lol

lol, who's china to say what kind of relationship us and japan should have....

What do you think if a psycho said that I came here with two account and only one Gmail account? :rofl: I think he need to takes medecine at once! :lol:. He like most of Chinese that I known with big mouth, small eye and always gives us a dirty look. They think Japanese is their enemy at all time but WWII stopped since 1945 :lol:. I think I will go to Thủ Lệ zoo today and stop arguing with Chinese nutters. Bye!

Small eyes, what? Are you from Japan?

what is Thủ Lệ zoo? なにそれ? どこにいる?

Thủ Lệ sounds like a Vietnamese or Thai name to me. In Tokyo Ueno Zoo where we usually go.

Small eyes, what? Are you from Japan?

what is Thủ Lệ zoo? nani, sore? doko ni iru?

that sounds like a Vietnamese or Thai name to me. In Tokyo Ueno Zoo where we usually go.

That is considered racist mate.

Back
Top Bottom