What's new

Japan to invest $26.1 B in linking Vietnam & Myanmar for trade in India

You can add pakistan too, bcz of WOT it is suffering alot.

Pakistan is committing a lot and is suffering at the same time, but they are not collapsed and still has Chinese and now Russian support.

You may not notice but India is changing it's stance.Now she doesn't feel shy of doing tit for tat to china.Earlier this was not the case.

It's good to see that and I am happy India is willing take its first steps out of the door. That, however, does not mean things will always be like this. it could be better or it could be worse, you can never be certain when it comes to politics.

On a more personal note, I personally would of course hope to see a better tomorrow for all three of us (China-India and Pakistan). We are neighbours afterall.

Self Delete. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Are you really speaking your heart out?Just trying to be diplomatic,good I love that game.

All we can say to you is - no one person is the same.

China has 1.34 billion people and india 1.2 respectively. To expect everyone to be singing and listening to the same song is nothing but utter naive. End of the day it is down to the governments. Don't take offense and take everything to heart just because of our indifferences on international forums or our shared national patriotism. Ground realities are very different. You'd be surprise how many indian friends I have in real life and how great we Chinese and Indians get along, although on PDF it is obviously a differnt matter :azn:

@obambam did chinesedragon bite you?.... He was exactly like u. A two face but later choosed to use his real face.... we don't care how many indian friends you got. Your goverment dont listen to u or your media. In india we CHOOSE the goverment. If they dont listen they have to leave.... china not a friend of any nation.... may be there are good people in china but i havent seen one yet.... One thing i notice here is that when india get close to america and japan then chinese here gets soft hearted.... it happened in past aswel. May be its in blood of chinese people. Heck u people aint even friend of ur bestfriend pakistan. Never helped them in war.... Always push them ahead and hides behind pakistani military and use them as cover.... Even bin laden was hiding in pakistan because china told pakistani army to take care of him so america can be busy and spend money like hell and ur country can keep growing but uncle sam got bin laden and now turned focus on china....

China has 1.34 billion people and india 1.2 respectively. To expect everyone to be singing and listening to the same song is nothing but utter naive. End of the day it is down to the governments. Don't take offense and take everything to heart just because of our indifferences on international forums or our shared national patriotism. Ground realities are very different. You'd be surprise how many indian friends I have in real life and how great we Chinese and Indians get along, although on PDF it is obviously a differnt matter :azn:

I am the only one on this forum saying in each thread

Long Live India China Friendship

Bl[i]tZ;2311478 said:
AJ201111190060M.jpg

NUSA DUA, Indonesia--Japan's pledge to provide 2 trillion yen ($26.1 billion) in infrastructure construction support to ASEAN is intended to pave the way for a "southern corridor" that would connect southern Vietnam with Myanmar (Burma).

Japan pushing 'southern corridor' linking Vietnam and Myanmar - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Man, I am loving this "look east policy". :toast_sign:

Govt. played a smart move by adding fuel to this policy. It has started yielding results earlier than expected, with the economic front in the beginning. May be its because of the hard working and shared culture of the countries involved. :tup:

We were stuck, by giving too much importance than required, to the countries to our west;:sick: some of which are laid back and others having misplaced priorities. Thank god! we got a move on. :cool:

agree i have a couple here in Walldorf, Indian married to chinese girl both work for SAP, last time i met them stuttgart a month back. They have a cute baby :)

Outstanding development. Hats off to GoI! Japan already investing in a major way in India. Specially western and eastern corridor. This will also help better integration of ASEAN with India. A dedicated fright corridor should be there.

c'mon guys, why are we so negative about every Chinese member here?

Don't we have enough members to troll the **** out of serious threads? Lets ignore the trolls and appreciate the ones who are on topic and reasonable..

no need to draw attention of troll brigade.topic is on Asean,Japan and India..no need to draw China here...

@topic..

awesome development.India built Indo-Mayanmar Friendship Road and India nad Mayanmar are major members of Mekong–Ganga Cooperation.the route Japan will use the same route of Mekong-Ganga Coop...looks like "Look East" policy is coming to fruition.... :yahoo: :yahoo:

17240491.jpg

and that is the broader image...

iormap.jpg

@obambam did chinesedragon bite you?.... He was exactly like u. A two face but later choosed to use his real face.... we don't care how many indian friends you got. Your goverment dont listen to u or your media. In india we CHOOSE the goverment. If they dont listen they have to leave.... china not a friend of any nation.... may be there are good people in china but i havent seen one yet.... One thing i notice here is that when india get close to america and japan then chinese here gets soft hearted.... it happened in past aswel. May be its in blood of chinese people. Heck u people aint even friend of ur bestfriend pakistan. Never helped them in war.... Always push them ahead and hides behind pakistani military and use them as cover.... Even bin laden was hiding in pakistan because china told pakistani army to take care of him so america can be busy and spend money like hell and ur country can keep growing but uncle sam got bin laden and now turned focus on china....

Why are you feeding Greys and Reptilians with your negative energy?

Back
Top Bottom