What's new

Japan to grant ODA to Vietnam to build patrol ships

Just make sure to take care of the corruption, my friend. We really are serious about graft/ corruption. :astagh:

Viet-Nam has a lot to contribute to ASEAN economy, and also to Japan. So a stable and prosperous Viet Nam is good for entire Asia-Pacific.
Yeah, corruption is big problem, so pls collaborate with VN to monitor all ODA projects and stop sending ODA it when u see the corruption :tup:

Frankly it doesn't matter what SK is doing, since nobody in China cares. Japan and China have a difficult relationship, for our generation of you and I, that's just the hand we get dealt. Either accept it and move on to solutions, or we can argue some more on what SK is doing.

That's precisely the double standard that I don't like. That China can put a blind eye on what South Korea can do, but She (China) scrutinizes every little thing that Japan does as an affront to sovereignty or , is considered as 'Japanese evil militarisation, Japanese imperialism renewed, Japanese evil path'. Come on man, I've been reading reports in Xinhua for a while now.

I just want to say that all of this is diplomatic statecraft. And I, as one non-political individual, showing to you and sharing with you that not a lot of Japanese see ourselves in that light. And I hope that average folks like you and I can see through the political statecraft and find some common ground. And, most of all, self respect and respect for each other.

Take care bud. I've enjoyed interacting with you.

When we can unite sub-Mekong region, then VN will be strong enough to do any thing we want (including making nuke bomb) without worrying abt sanction. If JP help VN to unite it, then we can support JP to make nuke too, and no one have to be afraid of China's aggression anymore. Thats win-win situation bro 8-)

When we can unite sub-Mekong region, then VN will be strong enough to do any thing we want (including making nuke bomb) without worrying abt sanction. If JP help VN to unite it, then we can support JP to make nuke too, and no one have to be afraid of China's aggression anymore. Thats win-win situation bro 8-)
forget about China, it will be your ally USA first who will bit*hing around and will bring democracy there LOL

Giving beggars pistol is not charity. It's a gesture of encouraging robbery. Japan played a very evil role In this trade. It pushes Vietnam into hell.
China have Nuke, so JP-VN can have nuke too, when we have nuke, then China will have to stop all kind of harassment to us :pop:

forget about China, it will be your ally USA first who will bit*hing around and will bring democracy there LOL
We r not US allies, but we can enrich uranium (US allows VN ) and it means we can make nuke bomb in emergency case. If JP help VN to unite the region and become stronger, then, no one can stop VN to make nuke in normal situation .

Just make sure to take care of the corruption, my friend. We really are serious about graft/ corruption. :astagh:

Viet-Nam has a lot to contribute to ASEAN economy, and also to Japan. So a stable and prosperous Viet Nam is good for entire Asia-Pacific.
Check out what the Nice Guy said at the 18#. Vietnamese are still having the dream of annexing Laos, Cambodia and probably Thailand. Do you really think Vietnam is a peaceful and innocent victim?

Check out what the Nice Guy said at the 18#. Vietnamese are still having the dream of annexing Laos, Cambodia and probably Thailand. Do you really think Vietnam is a peaceful and innocent victim?
Laos-Camb r under VN control, ur China Govt. also know it. VN or Thailand r small nation, if we dont unite, we will die one by one like many small nations in Middle east or Ukraine now

SO, there is no choice for us but to unite at all cost:coffee:

Laos-Camb r under VN control, ur China Govt. also know it. VN or Thailand r small nation, if we dont unite, we will die one by one like many small nations in Middle east or Ukraine now

SO, there is no choice for us but unite at all cost:coffee:
:haha::haha::haha::close_tema::close_tema::close_tema:

If i may interject my humble opinion, the framework of ASEAN has largely proven effective in integrating Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand and their respective economies. Are you referring to a military alliance amongst these nations, or the complete integration of the 4 countries into one political entity?

United we stand divided we fall :P
x6526-onlinecart123.gif.pagespeed.ic.ZfY9x3eGqY.png

If i may interject my humble opinion, the framework of ASEAN has largely proven effective in integrating Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand and their respective economies. Are you referring to a military alliance amongst these nations, or the complete integration of the 4 countries into one political entity?
complete intregation through annex by Viet. LOL

United we stand divided we fall :P
x6526-onlinecart123.gif.pagespeed.ic.ZfY9x3eGqY.png
why only china, what about USA ? LOL

What a nice excuse for invaders. I heard similar words from other war madmen, like Hitler, Hideki Tojo, Saddam Hussein.

Last edited:
complete intregation by annex of Viet. LOL

I hope this is not the case. I believe that a military alliance of sort would be plausible, but the integration of the 4 states into 1 country is not realistic. There are political, linguistic , and social differences that come to pale. In addition, i doubt that some 70 million Thais, who are rather nationalistic , would sign the waver of their independence to form a union with Viet Nam and the 2 much smaller nations , Cambodia and Laos.

@NiceGuy , Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, so is Cambodia. Whereas Laos and Vietnam are Communist. It would be easier, perhaps, if Laos and Vietnam were to do union. But Cambodia and Thailand? Do you think so? I welcome your input to my query.

As u can see, we only control Camb military power when they still have a free civil Govt. Camb can have anti-VN party, they can tall ill abt VN, they can support China , but bcz they have no military backup, then they can not make any serious trouble to us.

SO, it can be applied to the whole sub-Mekong region, they can have free civil Govt, they can do what ever they want, but their military forces must always support VN in any cases against any threat, just like Laos support VN in 1979 war against China.

What a nice excuse for invaders? I heard similar words from other war madmen, like Hitler, Hideki Tojo, Saddam Hussein.
Hitler, Hideki Tojo, Saddam Hussein r US enemies when we r friend of US, US even allows VN to enrich uranium despite we still control Laos-Camb :pop:

why only china, what about USA ? LOL
US dont wanna fight with VN any more after VN war. :D

I hope this is not the case. I believe that a military alliance of sort would be plausible, but the integration of the 4 states into 1 country is not realistic. There are political, linguistic , and social differences that come to pale. In addition, i doubt that some 70 million Thais, who are rather nationalistic , would sign the waver of their independence to form a union with Viet Nam and the 2 much smaller nations , Cambodia and Laos.

@NiceGuy , Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, so is Cambodia. Whereas Laos and Vietnam are Communist. It would be easier, perhaps, if Laos and Vietnam were to do union. But Cambodia and Thailand? Do you think so? I welcome your input to my query.
this is actually holding us from joining ASEAN even though we have been asked multiple times .
we are NAM member and no interest in joining military alliance, if it is only about economy then we though join but there is a hint of military alliance in there.

US dont wanna fight with VN any more after VN war. :D
it will because this time china will not help :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom