What's new

JAPAN TO GIVE PREFERENCE TO 8 ASIAN COUNTRIES FOR SPECIFIED SKILLS RESIDENCY VISA & ESTABLISH MEASUR

Malaysians mainly work in the country.
They dont really go overseas for work as unemployment rate is not too bad.

Sg is the fav destination for those who do go out as currency rate is favourable.

Koreans eats beef hence the notice.
Ok

When issuing visas, the policy should never be based on race, what Japan did is bit too much.

Hard truths, race matters.

Even in 'multicultural' Singapore we allow only foreigners from East Asian countries to work in our lowly-skilled service sector such as retail because they come into contact with a large number of average Singaporeans. Most of our construction workers are from South Asia but you don't see them serving in the restaurant despite being cheaper.

Foreign worker eligibility
You can only hire foreign workers who meet the conditions for source countries or regions, age when applying and maximum period of employment.

Source countries or regions
You can employ foreign workers from these countries or regions:
  • Malaysia
  • People’s Republic of China (PRC)
  • North Asian sources (NAS):
    • Hong Kong (HKSAR passport)
    • Macau
    • South Korea
    • Taiwan
https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-p...r-specific-rules/services-sector-requirements

While politically incorrect we are just being realistic to acknowledge that it's human nature to prefer people of similar looks/culture, unlike the liberal West which pretend that race doesn't matter and thus creating problems in their society right now.

Let's be honest here. In the future would you rather have Africans or Vietnamese serving in the restaurant in Guangzhou?

Joking Only, but I am young 65 in the year of strong horse.
Cannot run anymore, so I relax and enjoy trading barbs with Ganga.

Buey sian meh? You collecting CPF every month?

And no mention of the IT Supa Powa a.k.a Hindus-tan?

I'm disappointed.
Look up how many Indians they let in last year for white collar jobs with green cards. Your disappointment will vanish.
These here are blue collar jobs, nothing to do with IT.

Last edited:
The only Countries who will mostly go are ppl from CN/Indo and Viet. The others are a minority...

Japan is a nice country, and they are nowhere near as anti-Muslim as some of the other countries in that region.

Many are interested to know and learn about Islam. They like Muslims and can respect our culture.

Japan is a nice country, and they are nowhere near as anti-Muslim as some of the other countries in that region.

Many are interested to know and learn about Islam. They like Muslims and can respect our culture.
They don't have native Muslim population, same as Korea, they are single nation states, if they do, things can become very different, they're both too proud of their native cultures and have deep seated anti foreign mindset.

True.
When Koreans (KIA motors) opened a restaurant in Andhrapradesh, they made it clear that it's only for Koreans.

Never before has seen such racist behavior by any other company in india
When Daewoo was constructing Lahore Islamabad Motorway, they did the same thing. But the reason was KOreans eat Dogs and cats. SO i think its more of a cultural issue than racism.

They don't have native Muslim population, same as Korea, they are single nation states, if they do, things can become very different, they're both too proud of their native cultures and have deep seated anti foreign mindset.

I know you probably will disagree with my statement, but I really believe Japan has the capability to become a Muslim country one day.

They are very curious about Islam/Muslims. When the Ottoman Turkish marching band played in Tokyo, it was a hit among all Japanese.

They don’t have the anti-Muslim bias which many countries in East Asia have, even those with no Muslim populations seem to be anti-Muslim there.

There are a fair number of native Japanese converts to Islam. I have even met a few and they all have great stories.

Ofcourse Islam is native to some regions of China and China has millions of Muslims, not talking about China here.

I know you probably will disagree with my statement, but I really believe Japan has the capability to become a Muslim country one day.

They are very curious about Islam/Muslims. When the Ottoman Turkish marching band played in Tokyo, it was a hit among all Japanese.

They don’t have the anti-Muslim bias which many countries in East Asia have, even those with no Muslim populations seem to be anti-Muslim there.

There are a fair number of native Japanese converts to Islam. I have even met a few and they all have great stories.

Ofcourse Islam is native to some regions of China and China has millions of Muslims, not talking about China here.

You don't seem to know Japan and Japanese people at all. What you believe will never happen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom