What's new

JAPAN TO GIVE PREFERENCE TO 8 ASIAN COUNTRIES FOR SPECIFIED SKILLS RESIDENCY VISA & ESTABLISH MEASUR

That might be true to few peoples, but not true to the whole of them. If anything, they're Ignorant about most things and that also includes Islam. All you have to do is to enlighten them through Dawah, just like what we do to the westerners. Unless they're buying what the media portrays Islam in bad light, The result is pretty surprising too. For example

jxfh4JH-EUg

It wouldn't be too surprising if it makes is sense to them to accept Islam. Besides, Islam protects them from 5 poisons of society that were encouraged by country leaders worldwide, namely Usury/bank interests, drugs/alcohols, gambling, sexual immorality, and consuming unclean meats/Porks.

Indonesian brothers have a golden chance to show Japanese the true face of Islam. I am glad atleast one Muslim country is on that list.

All the best to you guys. Sejahtera

Indonesian brothers have a golden chance to show Japanese the true face of Islam. I am glad atleast one Muslim country is on that list.

All the best to you guys. Sejahtera

Most conversion (or rather Reversion as they preferred to say) actually happened through marriage. usually coming from Indonesian man to Japanese women. From Dawah side, IMO its better be done by Muftis and Scholars as they're known worldwide already. AFAIK, street Dawah rarely happens in Japan, unlike in western countries like US and UK. Outside japan, there were lots of conversion through marriage. Usually the women comes from UK, German, Netherland, etc.

images

images

images

images

Kinda wish I can have the chance too, like, you know...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom