What's new

JAPAN TO GIVE PREFERENCE TO 8 ASIAN COUNTRIES FOR SPECIFIED SKILLS RESIDENCY VISA & ESTABLISH MEASUR

Why, are you Japanese?

They are very receptive and welcoming to Muslims. They don’t have any problems with us.

I lived in Japan for a few years.

Japanese may appear polite that may have given you an impression that they don't reject your religion. But why you wish Japan to be a muslin country?

I lived in Japan for a few years.

Japanese may appear polite that may have given you an impression that they don't reject your religion. But why you wish Japan to be a muslin country?

Two of my relatives are married to Japanese women, and their families live there.

But why you wish Japan to be a muslin country?

We wish the whole world to become Muslim.

Japan just has more potential than other countries.

They are good people basically who are respectful and kind, but Capitalism has left a void which can easily be filled with Islam.

This is my opinion.

Two of my relatives are married to Japanese women, and their families live there.

One of my Pakistani friends, Tahir, also married to a Japanese lady, but that is about all in terms of Japanese Muslim. The couple moved to the US once they had chance.

We wish the whole world to become Muslim.

Japan just has more potential than other countries.

They are good people basically who are respectful and kind, but Capitalism has left a void which can easily be filled with Islam.

This is my opinion.

No offense, but you guys should take care of your own business first, and show others what you can accomplish.

I know you probably will disagree with my statement, but I really believe Japan has the capability to become a Muslim country one day.

They are very curious about Islam/Muslims. When the Ottoman Turkish marching band played in Tokyo, it was a hit among all Japanese.

They don’t have the anti-Muslim bias which many countries in East Asia have, even those with no Muslim populations seem to be anti-Muslim there.

There are a fair number of native Japanese converts to Islam. I have even met a few and they all have great stories.

Ofcourse Islam is native to some regions of China and China has millions of Muslims, not talking about China here.
Believe me, we know Japan way better than most countries, Japan deep inside is Very anti Muslim and they are racists .

True.
When Koreans (KIA motors) opened a restaurant in Andhrapradesh, they made it clear that it's only for Koreans.

Never before has seen such racist behavior by any other company in india
people juggle caste, ethinicity, religion in the Subcontinent but this imported stuff is even more toxic.

people juggle caste, ethinicity, religion in the Subcontinent but this imported stuff is even more toxic.
China have interactions with the outside world through the silk road for thousands of years and hundreds if not thousands nations rose and fell, appeared and disappeared in the lands of today's China, so we are so used to foreign peoples and cultures. But Japan is an island and Korea a narrow peninsula, they had almost zero contact with outsiders and isolationism is just deep in their blood.

China have interactions with the outside world through the silk road for thousands of years and hundreds if not thousands nations rose and fell, appeared and disappeared in the lands of today's China, so we are so used to foreign peoples and cultures. But Japan is an island and Korea a narrow peninsula, they had almost zero contact with outsiders and isolationism is just deep in their blood.
I do not agree with "in the blood part" (I will be willing to hear a Japanese person explain this as it is) but I am aware of its history some of the futuristic anime even show Japan to be be completely cut-off from the rest of the world. That being said I had a Japanese friend in university, he was cool.

One of my Pakistani friends, Tahir, also married to a Japanese lady, but that is about all in terms of Japanese Muslim. The couple moved to the US once they had chance.

No offense, but you guys should take care of your own business first, and show others what you can accomplish.

Alhamdulilah, being done. You forget how influential our civilization has been throughout history.

Believe me, we know Japan way better than most countries, Japan deep inside is Very anti Muslim and they are racists .

Not my experience. I have never faced anti Muslim bigotry from any Japanese.

they are only giving it to Asians, this is racism

You can claim that and it also depends on how many Japanese you talked to and how many Chinese and Koreans you talked to, east Asian usaully try not to sound offensive or give their opinions to sensitive issues, we are not very direct and straightforward lot.
As I mentioned, never listen to what they say, see what they do. They don't take non East Asian workers, that fact explains all, I don't remember any other countries ever passed a law this blatantly based on racial discrimination, do you?

That might be true to few peoples, but not true to the whole of them. If anything, they're Ignorant about most things and that also includes Islam. All you have to do is to enlighten them through Dawah, just like what we do to the westerners. Unless they're buying what the media portrays Islam in bad light, The result is pretty surprising too. For example

jxfh4JH-EUg

It wouldn't be too surprising if it makes is sense to them to accept Islam. Besides, Islam protects them from 5 poisons of society that were encouraged by country leaders worldwide, namely Usury/bank interests, drugs/alcohols, gambling, sexual immorality, and consuming unclean meats/Porks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom