What's new

Japan poised to win India's bullet train deal: Nikke

No sir, actually its still Bhopal Shatabdi which does 150+ kmph,RDSO has given the MPS at 160kmph with WAP5 and LHB rakes.

No we tested Delhi Agra train with 200 KMPH recently. It is likely to cover the distance in 90 minute.

You and @sankranti will make a great couple and it's legal.Go for it! :yahoo::rofl:

LOL..... What I really enjoyed was the way that pakistan bitch slapped you and spat on your face AFTER you went to kiss his @ss :haha: :lol:

Why did you invite me to watch your utter Humiliation ? :rofl: ....... but thank you for inviting me. It just made my day :enjoy:

Now wipe that brown stuff from your nose and swallow that spit so that I too can spit on your face :devil:

Sir as you must be aware funding is an issue fit CAPEX for IR and therefore railways is now only investing in projects that are proved to be economically viable.
as i said above 85,000 crores for a 400 km High speed line is a debatable project unless return on equity is assured.
Interest component of cost will be negligible but still repaying loans would require large ridership.
If i was managing the project my focus group would be economy air travellers and High end (1 & 2 AC) travellers. Fares would need to be more than 3AC but less than Economy class airfare.

Let me calculate.

You have to repay 0.227 lakh crore every year. means 2265 crore. It should not be a big amount. Train should generate 6.27 crore every day. We need to run some proportionate train on these track. We can learn like anything from this project. If we put in place proper tracks, we shall be able to run trains at 250 to 300 KM with Indian engine in one decade.

Gatimaan Express to become operational by March 2016 - The Times of India

Sir it wasn't tested upto 200kmph , actually just above 160kmph , and it will start operations only next year.

It is intended to run at 200 KMPH. As you said if shatabdi runs at 160 KMPH than how this train is called fastest of India?

What‘s so great about Ahmedabad?many tourists go there or this is Modi doing his hometown a favour...

LOL..... What I really enjoyed was the way that pakistan bitch slapped you and spat on your face AFTER you went to kiss his @ss :haha: :lol:

Why did you invite me to watch your utter Humiliation ? :rofl: ....... but thank you for inviting me. It just made my day :enjoy:

Now wipe that brown stuff from your nose and swallow that spit so that I too can spit on your face :devil:

Thanks bro for support. I hate it when these inferior Indians jump up and down so much. Someone should put them in their places. These Indians are inferior to us and they should know their places.

Let me calculate.

You have to repay 0.227 lakh crore every year. means 2265 crore. It should not be a big amount. Train shoulde 6.27 crore every day. We need to run some proportionate train on these track. We can learn like anything from this project. If we put in place proper tracks, we shall be able to run trains at 250 to 300 KM with Indian engine in one decade.

It is intended to run at 200 KMPH. As you said if shatabdi runs at 160 KMPH than how this train is called fastest of India?

This will be the fastest, at present its not operational with only 5 trail runs.Shatabdi is called the fastest because its operational.

Also unlucky for us one report from CRS , I don't have it now said that the intended speed for gatiman is 195kmph , also the fastest loco we have tested is WAP 5 at 184kmph, though it has the potential to do 220kmph, CRS and RDSO will likely restrict its MPS 20kmph below , at about 195kmph.

By the way, which model is Japan donating to beggar India? Is it the 0 series? I think inferior Indians should be happy with that.
JR_East_Shinkansen_lineup_at_Niigata_Depot_201210.jpg

ON SALE PICK any one.

150 cr. Per KM.
350 TOP speed.
Once operational 40 Thousand people per day.
Thank you Japan.
Less than 3k from MUMBAI - Ahmadabad
Thank you Japan!
(Hey friend Time to change your diaper "Pakiya" )

Thanks bro for support. I hate it when these inferior Indians jump up and down so much. Someone should put them in their places.

I am not your "bro". But that fool was trying to establish "islamic brotherhood" with you when you spat on his face. :lol:

It was the best entertainment I had in weeks :lol:

:cry:

I thought you had an enormous love for "Indians" but you are laughing at your fellow Indian after he got "slapped you and spat on your face" ?

Or,Is it just reserved for Indians who follow a similar thought process!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::suicide:

Indians are inferior beings. Such projects are not meant for inferior people like Indians. Indians should be happy with their slow shitty railways that they have.

Post reported.. @waz Kindly take care of this sad excuse for a human being.

This will be the fastest, at present its not operational with only 5 trail runs.Shatabdi is called the fastest because its operational.

Also unlucky for us one report from CRS , I don't have it now said that the intended speed for gatiman is 195kmph , also the fastest loco we have tested is WAP 5 at 184kmph, though it has the potential to do 220kmph, CRS and RDSO will likely restrict its MPS 20kmph below , at about 195kmph.

Thanks for your very informative post.

View attachment 278072
ON SALE PICK any one.

150 cr. Per KM.
350 TOP speed.
Once operational 40 Thousand people per day.
Thank you Japan.
Less than 3k from MUMBAI - Ahmadabad
Thank you Japan!
(Hey friend Time to change your diaper "Pakiya" )

Accept the 0 series. Inferior Indians dont deserve any better. Know your place!

Back
Top Bottom