What's new

Japan plans to replace 100 F-15Js with 100 F-35As

1. We have the single engine aircraft with the domestic engine, but it needs more time to become mature.

View attachment 187279

2. J-31 needs a pair of small engine, which only Russia has it right now.

Our WS-10A engine is too big to fit into it.

How about JF-17 ? is it true that it shared the same engine as J-31 ?
China never think about make domestic engine for JF-17 at design phase ? is it long time ago?

oxcgn-jpg.187279

Let's dance...

KIani.jpg

;)

How about JF-17 ? is it true that it shared the same engine as J-31 ?
China never think about make domestic engine for JF-17 at design phase ? is it long time ago?

Yeah, because we still don't have those smaller medium thrust engines.

We are developing the similar one right now, which is the WS-13 engine.

Guizhou WS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The WS-10 engine has secured all our main 4th gen aircraft.

lolz , dance in 5:36 am in the morning , man ... you cant be serious ... i am so lazy right now that , even if there are some bunch of Zombies attack me, i would let them eat me :D

hahahaha! think of it as early exercise, man. no need for cofee..hahaha ;)

hahahaha! think of it as early exercise, man. no need for cofee..hahaha ;)

man i hate coffee , i have been insulted multiple time already because of coffee :mad:
the name of the coffee , man it just to hard to remember sometimes , all i say at the shop , man give me some coffee, make it as you like :D spare of the ingredients you add on ... :lol:

on topic .. when you will be expecting those F-35's to Join Japanese Airforce ??
i dont know why Japan and Pakistan has no Military co-corporation :(

but dont you think front look a bit empty :D

Hold your horses, didn't put my shirt on...lol

F15J.jpg

jasdf1.jpg

man i hate coffee , i have been insulted multiple time already because of coffee :mad:
the name of the coffee , man it just to hard to remember sometimes , all i say at the shop , man give me some coffee, make it as you like :D spare of the ingredients you add on ... :lol:

on topic .. when you will be expecting those F-35's to Join Japanese Airforce ??
i dont know why Japan and Pakistan has no Military co-corporation :(

Seriously Hate coffee? You're just like my buddy @Armstrong -- who complains of a headache everytime i make him some french vanilla flavored coffee. :(

As for the F-35? She's expected to straddle on around 2015-2016. :azn:

Replacing a solid fighter with Turkeys? F-35 needs major modifications. I think Japan should buy more silent eagles.

only thing wrong with the F-35 is software. the whole program was over ambitious.

100 F-35A makes sense.
China will probably be rocking at least 300 stealth planes in the next two decades.
Japan should focus on counter stealth radar instead.

only thing wrong with the F-35 is software. the whole program was over ambitious.

100 F-35A makes sense.
China will probably be rocking at least 300 stealth planes in the next two decades.
Japan should focus on counter stealth radar instead.

I think fielding some 200 F-35As, some 100 or so F-35Bs, and eventually some 150 - 200 or so F-3s would seem like a realistic goal.

Hold your horses, didn't put my shirt on...lol

F15J.jpg

jasdf1.jpg

Seriously Hate coffee? You're just like my buddy @Armstrong -- who complains of a headache everytime i make him some french vanilla flavored coffee. :(

As for the F-35? She's expected to straddle on around 2015-2016. :azn:

lolz i dont hate coffee , but i dont like it either ...
well if you make greeen tea with mind i would surely come have a cup with you ...

oh wow that is fast ,
bro how your f-15's are different from others ? can you post some details about it ..

Last edited:
Are you kidding??
F-/EWACS can guide a missile?
Also A guide B fire mode is not common among stealth planes..
For F35 how could it fight with T50/J20??

You can't think of it like that. If you do, then you can also say, the moment the US roll out F-22, no country in this world could and should continue making Gen 4/4.5/4++ aircraft. As no 4th gen aircraft can defeat F-22 anyway...

What you are missing is the Force multiplication factor, you don't need to filed all F-22 or F-22 like aircraft, you only need to have 1 in the area to detect the thread in your AO, then communicate with F-35 on the Area, they can fire on the enemy by the F-/EWACS guidance system. In fact, you only need 1 set of stealth and radar in any given AO be the eyes and ears, then it does not matter if that is a F-35 F-18 or F-15 fire the missile on that threat, it's the same.

I mean do you think China will field all J-20 in their air force once they are flying out of the production line??

T50/J20 are designed like F22, with major function to take out enemy aircraft..
F35 is a multi function aircraft, with less capacity in air combat but more on ground attacking..
Problem is that when facing superpower like China Russia, F35 is not good enough.
Facing small countries, F35 has too small load..
F15 is enough to take out most small countries..

yes, F-35s are for boys with deep pockets, or born in a rich family. Japan, Singapore and the likes.
F35B/C is not likely to survive against T50/J20? I wonder of your assumption. is there anything others do not know?

my friend, I am a neutral observer. My views and opinions are non-biased :-)

No, Russia sends jets into Japan controlled airspace, not Japan territorial airspace. that is a big difference. So Russia respects international rule when flying in the international airspace. same when the russians send ships to international waters, controlled by Japan. China can send ships and aircraft into Vietnam controlled waters and airspace, but I doubt the chinese dare to send their toys into our territorial domains. Our army is a bad mood right now.

Back
Top Bottom