What's new

Japan navy

The Japanese are a great people. In my working days I visited Japan about 4 times per year. They are hard-working, honest and honorable.

Great people for refusing to apologize for the mass killings of civilians; rape of Chinese and Korean women; Nanking massacre, theft and arson following invasion of China and human experimentation of the infamous Units 731 by the Japanese Imperial Army during World War II. Visit Wikipedia, Youtube and British War Museum, you will have an idea of these honorable people called Japanese. The mass killing of Jews is nothing compare to the brutality and atrocities committed by the Japanese Imperial Army. The US has always pressured Japan not to apologize in view of maintaining the hate and division between China and Japan to maintain US hegemony in Asia.

Great people for refusing to apologize for the mass killings of civilians; rape of Chinese and Korean women; Nanking massacre, theft and arson following invasion of China and human experimentation of the infamous Units 731 by the Japanese Imperial Army during World War II. Visit Wikipedia, Youtube and British War Museum, you will have an idea of these honorable people called Japanese. The mass killing of Jews is nothing compare to the brutality and atrocities committed by the Japanese Imperial Army. The US has always pressured Japan not to apologize in view of maintaining the hate and division between China and Japan to maintain US hegemony in Asia.

Spell Nanjing correct, writing incorrect name is paying disrespect aswell

Japanese have an excellent military. And I am sure if push comes to shove, the Samurai will not take it lying low.

JS Ikazuchi destroyer, pennant no. DD-107 :
js-ikazuchi-jds-msdf-dws7k.jpg

768 × 1024 pixels
torpedoes-torpedo-boat-torpedo-boats-naval.png

Related link(s).

Is Chinese more brave than Japanese ?

It is not about bravery but about who has the ability to be more aggressive. Japanese pacifism post-WW2 set in due to the fear of being destroyed by nuclear weapons. For five decades, the Japanese had the insurance policy of the United States as a measure against nuclear attacks. Today it holds the guarantee of a US that is involved in multiple wars and looking for more with much more powerful foes that ever before.

This means that the Japanese have only a paper guarantee in a full blown conflict. With their years of technological prowess and a powerful navy, the Japanese have shed all inhibitions and are arming. They will not attack but they will bloody well defend.

I guess, In order to set Japan stay calm without nukes, US must promise for the security of Japan ... against any threat.

JS Akizuki destroyer (DD-115) and Mount Fuji :

DPP_0974-1.jpg

1200 × 800 pixels

Three large photos of JS Murasame destroyer (DD-101) :

js-murasame-front-angle.jpg

1500 × 1000 pixels

js-murasame-distant-view.jpg

1500 × 1000 pixels

js-murasame-closer-view.jpg

1500 × 1000 pixels

Related link(s).

Last edited: