What's new

"Japan hopes for more military ties with India"

kurup

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
76129461950b080cd7c38c.jpg

VADODARA (PTI): Upbeat about ties with India, Japan is hoping that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit the country in near future to boost economic and military ties.

"Indo-Japan relations are now 60 years old and are expected to grow further in future. We hope Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit the country in the near future," Kazushige Hiraishi, vice consul at the consulate general of Japan in Mumbai, said on Friday.

The Prime Minister was scheduled to visit Japan earlier this month, but his visit was postponed due to certain developments including elections in the country.

He said Japan is looking forward to having more economic and military ties between the two countries.

He was in the city to preside over All India Bonsai convention and Exhibition, organised by Vadodara Banyan Bonsai Club in collaboration with Bonsai Study Group of the Indo-Japanese Association, aided by the Japanese government.

"Japan hopes for more military ties with India" - Brahmand.com

:enjoy: japan always have been a good friend. now time to make this friendship more deeper.

Great news :D MMS should go ASAP. I hope Japan can contribute in developing our own shipbuilding industry :tup:

76129461950b080cd7c38c.jpg

VADODARA (PTI): Upbeat about ties with India, Japan is hoping that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit the country in near future to boost economic and military ties.

"Indo-Japan relations are now 60 years old and are expected to grow further in future. We hope Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit the country in the near future," Kazushige Hiraishi, vice consul at the consulate general of Japan in Mumbai, said on Friday.

The Prime Minister was scheduled to visit Japan earlier this month, but his visit was postponed due to certain developments including elections in the country.

He said Japan is looking forward to having more economic and military ties between the two countries.

He was in the city to preside over All India Bonsai convention and Exhibition, organised by Vadodara Banyan Bonsai Club in collaboration with Bonsai Study Group of the Indo-Japanese Association, aided by the Japanese government.

"Japan hopes for more military ties with India" - Brahmand.com

Maybe there can be a JV in ship building...

Always a welcome. Japanese have come forward for developing military ties after decades. The last time they came over with overt military friendly ties was during the time of Neta ji.

It is time we take this cooperation to strategic level.

They've even offered us their amphibious giant transport aircraft US-2. 2 years ago, IN was looking for an amphibious aircraft but the tender got canceled. We could look into this if Japanese are willing to provide us complete autonomy in its usage.

The ShinMayawa US-2 will be a tremendous asset for the IN especially in connecting Andaman & Nicobar bases to the mainland country.

yaa itz gud for our country apart from defence deals the DMIC project is worth mentioning. long live indo-Jap relation

Ties with japan will ensure peace in ASIA.... recently japan came out openly asking india if they war china than india should help japan.... Suddenly china went soft.... Even if they try to hide they couldnt.... They worry about india-japan ties and as far as i got info india russia america japan israel france had secret aggreement with india that if anyone get into war with china they will jump in. This is good because it ensures peace.... Modern wars cant be won single handedly. Working together is important.... India japan very important for peace in asia.... The more they come close the more china cools and backs off.... Vietnaam, japan, india, taiwan, australia, south korea etc etc came together thanks to china.... Its benefited America.... Cant blame america. Blame it on china as they dont think beyond past and present.... Peace is important and being together brings peace....
btw today i will update the UFO thread in world affair forum.... Got big news.... Everything is planned and we live in a matrix world (controlled by the most powerful computer stimulator).... i know it sounds funny but i got the evidence.... Later i will update the UFO thread....

Ties with japan will ensure peace in ASIA.... recently japan came out openly asking india if they war china than india should help japan.... Suddenly china went soft.... Even if they try to hide they couldnt.... They worry about india-japan ties and as far as i got info india russia america japan israel france had secret aggreement with india that if anyone get into war with china they will jump in. This is good because it ensures peace.... Modern wars cant be won single handedly. Working together is important.... India japan very important for peace in asia.... The more they come close the more china cools and backs off.... Vietnaam, japan, india, taiwan, australia, south korea etc etc came together thanks to china.... Its benefited America.... Cant blame america. Blame it on china as they dont think beyond past and present.... Peace is important and being together brings peace....
btw today i will update the UFO thread in world affair forum.... Got big news.... Everything is planned and we live in a matrix world (controlled by the most powerful computer stimulator).... i know it sounds funny but i got the evidence.... Later i will update the UFO thread....

Aliens-meme.jpg

:enjoy: japan always have been a good friend. now time to make this friendship more deeper.

Dude we were fighting off Japanese in WWII that were coming to attack us!

But ofcourse, post-independence relations have been smooth.

WTF, Japanese helped Netaji with troops, weapons and transport to liberate India, sadly after war escalates they stopped supporting Netaji with logistics.

Enemy's enemy is friend, no matter he is a devil or Nazi. It's typical way of Indian thinking. Japan right wing nazi party is restoring to political centre in the coming election, AsiaN prepare to suffer.

WTF, Japanese helped Netaji with troops, weapons and transport to liberate India, sadly after war escalates they stopped supporting Netaji with logistics.

Yes but officially Indian forces were fighting Japanese even in the jungles of what is now Burma.

Enemy's enemy is friend, no matter he is a devil or Nazi. It's typical way of Indian thinking. Japan right wing nazi party is restoring to political centre in the coming election, AsiaN prepare to suffer.

What about china making friends with pakistan who breeds most of the world's terrorists?

dont act as if china is saint and India is villain,

You finally post something make sense. Thank God!

Yes but officially Indian forces were fighting Japanese even in the jungles of what is now Burma.

What about china making friends with pakistan who breeds most of the world's terrorists?

dont act as if china is saint and India is villain,
I'm not saying India is villain. Have you ever think about who created those terrorists? Not china, not India, not Pakistan. You know who!

That was British Indian forces, it's upto you if you want to associate the image of India with British India or with the freedom fighters of India?
Gessler was right this time. If India was with Japanese Nazi in the WW2, I won't pay you any respect here. Nehru was always supporting china fighting Japanese Nazi in the WW2, his ambitious in 1960 was another story to talk about. Though I appreciated his support to china in WW2.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom