What's new

"Japan hopes for more military ties with India"

Gessler was right this time. If India was with Japanese Nazi in the WW2, I won't pay you any respect here. Nehru was always supporting china fighting Japanese Nazi in the WW2, his ambitious in 1960 was another story to talk about. Though I appreciated his support to china in WW2.

It was more like Indians were neutral and Japan was out to fight the British in India.

Gessler was right this time. If India was with Japanese Nazi in the WW2, I won't pay you any respect here. Nehru was always supporting china fighting Japanese Nazi in the WW2, his ambitious in 1960 was another story to talk about. Though I appreciated his support to china in WW2.

Nehru was never elected by mass support, he just assumed power from the British after India's independence. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose had more popularity than Nehru, and he'd have the first PM of India if not been banished by Gandhi from INC. So i'd say Nehru never represented Indian face.

FYI, doesn't matter if you pay me any respect or not, i'm not here to run any appeasement policy like many, foruming doesn't earn me my bread. ;)

Dude we were fighting off Japanese in WWII that were coming to attack us!

But ofcourse, post-independence relations have been smooth.

did u forgot the neta ji '' aazaz hind sena'' who were helping japs ? japs just wanted west to get out from aisa.

Nehru was never elected by mass support, he just assumed power from the British after India's independence. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose had more popularity than Nehru, and he'd have the first PM of India if not been banished by Gandhi from INC. So i'd say Nehru never represented Indian face.

FYI, doesn't matter if you pay me any respect or not, i'm not here to run any appeasement policy like many, foruming doesn't earn me my bread. ;)
Your world view is distorted. You thought India could standee out of the WW2 by staying neutral? Even India was not under British control back then, you still had to choose fighting Japan or with Japan. You are too naive to believe what Japan Nzai told you. You really believe the Great east Asia co prosperity sphere policy made by those beast?

did u forgot the neta ji '' aazaz hind sena'' who were helping japs ? japs just wanted west to get out from aisa.
Get west out from china by killing 300thousands innocent civilian Chinese in Nanking massacre ?what for? Why not killing those west instead Asian people? You really believe in those BS? God damn it!

I respected Saint Ganhdi, he made the right choice to banish that son of a *****.

He deserved it.

Your world view is distorted. You thought India could standee out of the WW2 by staying neutral? Even India was not under British control back then, you still had to choose fighting Japan or with Japan. You are too naive to believe what Japan Nzai told you. You really believe the Great east Asia co prosperity sphere policy made by those beast?

Apparently that'll be too hard to tell as India wasn't Independent back then, so officially Indian soldiers fought with British. So lets not talk about that. And Nehru was a pacifist, so it's natural for him to oppose even if two housewives having some catfight. :D

But the contribution of Germany and Japan for Indian independence is undeniable, so my sympathy and admiration lies with them.

I respected Saint Ganhdi, he made the right choice to banish that son of a *****.

He deserved it.

You respect him, yet don't know how to spell his name. :D

Get west out from china by killing 300thousands innocent civilian Chinese in Nanking massacre ?what for? Why not killing those west instead Asian people? You really believe in those BS? God damn it!

china choosed to fight fight against japan to what japanese did was just a reply . thats how a war roll they may have did it in a harder way. if we didnt had foolish nehru and gandhi indian's would have been fighting for japanese side and then japanese didnt had any reason to kill indians , just like what happend in thailand.

He deserved it.

gandhi & nehru was worst thing could ever happen to any country , even after 60+ years of his death our *** in in pain for his doing.

Am I missing something ?

India neutral during WW II ?..not under Brit rule back then ?

On the brighter side rivalry with China is doing some positive things for India. Friendship with Japan is just one of them :cheers:

Ties with japan will ensure peace in ASIA.... recently japan came out openly asking india if they war china than india should help japan.... Suddenly china went soft.... Even if they try to hide they couldnt.... They worry about india-japan ties and as far as i got info india russia america japan israel france had secret aggreement with india that if anyone get into war with china they will jump in. This is good because it ensures peace.... Modern wars cant be won single handedly. Working together is important.... India japan very important for peace in asia.... The more they come close the more china cools and backs off.... Vietnaam, japan, india, taiwan, australia, south korea etc etc came together thanks to china.... Its benefited America.... Cant blame america. Blame it on china as they dont think beyond past and present.... Peace is important and being together brings peace....
btw today i will update the UFO thread in world affair forum.... Got big news.... Everything is planned and we live in a matrix world (controlled by the most powerful computer stimulator).... i know it sounds funny but i got the evidence.... Later i will update the UFO thread....

update it asap.. this sounds very interesting.. any proof will be worthwhile to look at..!! I think in future when Mankind has enough computing power (estimate by 2200) mankind will be in a position to simulate an entire universe in totality inside a Super Super computer... so if Humans can simulate entire universe, there is possibility of us also being just a simulation inside some cumputer! Isro bro looking forward to your post!

You finally post something make sense. Thank God!

I'm not saying India is villain. Have you ever think about who created those terrorists? Not china, not India, not Pakistan. You know who!

Pakistan is as equally responsible for the creation of terrorists as is US. So stop acting saint:frown:

China was completely crushed and overrun by Japanese in WW2.

It was IA's Gurkhas who put a stop to their invasion of Asia.

Dude we were fighting off Japanese in WWII that were coming to attack us!

But ofcourse, post-independence relations have been smooth.

Well just to correct you, we were not fighting them, British were. In fact Neta Ji's Azad Hind Fauz attacked along with Japanese forces against British forces [obviously having indian soldiers.]

Well just to correct you, we were not fighting them, British were. In fact Neta Ji's Azad Hind Fauz attacked along with Japanese forces against British forces [obviously having indian soldiers.]
I don't think Japan would have India left alone after China was occupied. You know what i mean? Just remember what Devil Hitler did to Soviet Union?? Peace offered first and then backstab. Please everybody don't bring in the China-Indo war in this thread, please!

I know how much hatred you guys conceive against UK, me too. Please understand the hatred we have toward Japanese. Mutual understanding is very important, everyone has a soft touch down there. For India, i personally hope there will be positive bi-lateral relationship improvement always.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom