What's new

Japan gets contract to build strategeic roads on Indo-China border

Be happy with your 'pompom' from your zionazi masters, don't envy what others have. Just a piece of harmless advice!
You are cheerleading for Chinese.

25009dd5bd7f47a2bda7bb48a987ac9b.gif

You are cheerleading for Chinese.

View attachment 145718

Finally, you are able to see it! Congratulations! I thought you would miss it the way you missed the phrase 'roads bordering China'. So, you see, if you try you can be quite smart, it's just that it takes you a bit longer to see the truth.

00.jpg
Posting it on this thread for all the chinese to see.

I still think Arunachal Pradesh is part of India, it is for certain apart of the indian sub continent, look at how the sub continent came into connection with the rest of the world.

63d87a015c330feaccd4f30aaeb98f37-gif.142557

You see that, it looks like Arunachal pradesh was part of the indian sub continent a long time ago.

no, u are wrong,look this.
"Arunachal pradesh“ is not part of the Indian,You can compare your picture, take a look

View attachment 226462

no, u are wrong,look this.
"Arunachal pradesh“ is not part of the Indian,You can compare your picture, take a look

No buddy, that's not how it works.
When continents collide, land rises and it creates mountains. So, practically half the mountains are ours. I'm being generous.

@Echo_419

I give you my opinion of what's behind all these:

a. the location
It is a sensitive part at the border of conflicts between China and India (edit: correction for error "Japan")
India wants to get the Japanese endorsement of the legitimacy of their (Indians) occupation
Japan is the closest proxy of the USA. Getting the Japanese endorsement is as good as getting the USA's admission to the status quo

b, technical
There is potential military conflicts between China and India in the area, going both directions

Both sides have deployed armies and hardware in these sensitive locations
There are reports that I've read sometime ago that Indian infrastructure cannot withstand military traffics like MBTs. Arjun 2 is overweight of some 68 tons each. Indians can build roads but they are missing the techniques for building infrastructures which can accomodate the deployment of the aforesaid heavy hardware and thus the Japanese involvement

c, Other
Indians may obtain other advanced military installations for reconaissance, surveys ,, on the border from Japan so it is convenient to have the above military equipment built alongside the infrastructures at the same time

images

Last edited:
There are reports that I've read sometime ago that Indian infrastructure cannot withstand military traffics like MBTs. Arjun 2 is overweight of some 68 tons each. Indians can build roads but they are missing the techniques for building infrastruction accomodating the deployment of the aforesaid heavy hardware and thus the Japanese involvement
Forget Arjun, even T-72 is too heavy for the kind of terrain on which we will see the fighting. There is no magic technique for this. That is why we have 'Mountain Strike Corps', and you have 'Light Infantry'.

As for the road, nobody cares for what China thinks or says after all the whole conflict was initiated with you building roads in Aksai Chin which was our territory. The most important consideration holding back the border constructions so far was environmental clearances. Building roads there is very bad for environment which I personally hate but unfortunately has to be done.

@Echo_419

b, technical
There is potential military conflicts between China and India in the area, going both directions

I really doubt that. In my opinion status quo will be maintained. India will build in Arunachal Pradesh and Vietnam. China will build in Azad Kashmir and Pakistan. That is the best possible outcome for China and India.

The most important consideration holding back the border constructions so far was environmental clearances..

Has that clearance been given?

@Echo_419

I give you my opinion of what's behind all these:

a. the location
It is a sensitive part at the border of conflicts between China and Japan
India wants to get the Japanese endorsement of the legitimacy of their (Indians) occupation
Japan is the closest proxy of the USA. Getting the Japanese endorsement is as good as getting the USA's admission to the status quo

b, technical

There are reports that I've read sometime ago that Indian infrastructure cannot withstand military traffics like MBTs. Arjun 2 is overweight of some 68 tons each. Indians can build roads but they are missing the techniques for building infrastruction accomodating the deployment of the aforesaid heavy hardware and thus the Japanese involvement

c, Other
Indians may obtain other advanced milthing

installations for reconaissance, surveys ,,on the border from Japan so it is convenient to have the above military equipment built alongside the infrastructures at the same time

images

The only Area which is Disputed on our North East frontier is Arunachal Pradesh & Japan has clearoy said that it will not build Roads in that region becuz tey don't want to confront the Japanese so it is not the Legitimacy thing

2nd you underestimate our capabilities as usual a country which is Building Aircraft Carriers,Nuclear Reactors etc has surely the know how of building some good quality roads
3rd Japan has not exported any Military equipment till date so your last point is also invalid

Has that clearance been given?
I believe I did read about it. Its more to do with the incumbent government though. BJP generally steamrolls environment clearances. That played a big part in the massive development during NDA-1.

Tigers went from 3000+ to 1411 though.

The only Area which is Disputed on our North East frontier is Arunachal Pradesh & Japan has clearoy said that it will not build Roads in that region becuz tey don't want to confront the Japanese so it is not the Legitimacy thing

I am forming my opinion basing on the context of the OP
Any map or further info to back up the withdrawal of the Japanese involvement from the original plan?

We protested against the Japanese statement by their FM in the contract signing event:

China Is Mad At Japan Over Comments About A Border Dispute With India - Business Insider

BEIJING (Reuters) - China on Monday lodged a protest with Tokyo after Japanese media quoted Japan's foreign minister as saying that a disputed border region between China and India belonged to India, in the latest source of friction between the two Asian rivals.

Japan's foreign ministry played down the issue, saying it could not confirm Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida's reported remarks. It added that it hoped India and China could resolve their dispute peacefully.

Tensions between China and Japan have risen in recent years, fueled by a row over a chain of uninhabited islets in the East China Sea. Their relations have long been poisoned by what China sees as Japan's failure to atone for its occupation of parts of China before and during World War Two.

Japan's Sankei Shimbun, a conservative daily, quoted Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida as saying in New Delhi on Saturday that Arunachal Pradesh that lies on the contested border was "India's territory".

China disputes the entire territory of Arunachal Pradesh, calling it south Tibet, especially Tawang, a key site for Tibetan Buddhism. The historic town briefly fell into Chinese hands during their 1962 war before Beijing retreated.

screen%20shot%202014-09-18%20at%209.58.35%20am.png
REUTERS GRAPHICS/REUTERSArunachal Pradesh is on the right

Kishida's reported remarks drew an angry response from China, which called on Tokyo to "understand the sensitivity of the Sino-India boundary issue".

"(We) have lodged solemn representations with Japan and have asked Japan to make clarifications and immediately eliminate the negative effects that have resulted from this," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said at a daily news briefing.

Hong said that Japan has told China "it will not intervene" in the border dispute.

A Japanese Foreign Ministry spokesman said "the statement was made considering the reality that Arunachal Pradesh state is basically in reality controlled by India and that China and India are continuing negotiations over the border dispute".

"Japan hopes that the dispute will be peacefully resolved by negotiations between the two countries," he said, adding he could not confirm Kishida's remarks which were made during a Q&A session.

Read more: China Is Mad At Japan Over Comments About A Border Dispute With India - Business Insider

2nd you underestimate our capabilities as usual a country which is Building Aircraft Carriers,Nuclear Reactors etc has surely the know how of building some good quality roads
3rd Japan has not exported any Military equipment till date so your last point is also invalid

2nd
Buidling aircraft carriers etc is another technique which is different from building infrastructures
If you think India's capability to build ACs or nuclear reactors could be projected to the capabilities of building everything then think about why you cant build HSR

3rd
Japan's military export to India is something happening and the on-site road contract has not in commission yet so I would not have said never

images

Forget Arjun, even T-72 is too heavy for the kind of terrain on which we will see the fighting. There is no magic technique for this. That is why we have 'Mountain Strike Corps', and you have 'Light Infantry'.

As for the road, nobody cares for what China thinks or says after all the whole conflict was initiated with you building roads in Aksai Chin which was our territory. The most important consideration holding back the border constructions so far was environmental clearances. Building roads there is very bad for environment which I personally hate but unfortunately has to be done.

I really doubt that. In my opinion status quo will be maintained. India will build in Arunachal Pradesh and Vietnam. China will build in Azad Kashmir and Pakistan. That is the best possible outcome for China and India.

Noted but I wont change my opinion

I am forming my opinion basing on the context of the OP
Any map or further info to back up the withdrawal of the Japanese involvement from the original plan?

We protested against the Japanese statement by their FM in the contract signing event:

China Is Mad At Japan Over Comments About A Border Dispute With India - Business Insider

BEIJING (Reuters) - China on Monday lodged a protest with Tokyo after Japanese media quoted Japan's foreign minister as saying that a disputed border region between China and India belonged to India, in the latest source of friction between the two Asian rivals.

Japan's foreign ministry played down the issue, saying it could not confirm Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida's reported remarks. It added that it hoped India and China could resolve their dispute peacefully.

Tensions between China and Japan have risen in recent years, fueled by a row over a chain of uninhabited islets in the East China Sea. Their relations have long been poisoned by what China sees as Japan's failure to atone for its occupation of parts of China before and during World War Two.

Japan's Sankei Shimbun, a conservative daily, quoted Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida as saying in New Delhi on Saturday that Arunachal Pradesh that lies on the contested border was "India's territory".

China disputes the entire territory of Arunachal Pradesh, calling it south Tibet, especially Tawang, a key site for Tibetan Buddhism. The historic town briefly fell into Chinese hands during their 1962 war before Beijing retreated.

screen%20shot%202014-09-18%20at%209.58.35%20am.png
REUTERS GRAPHICS/REUTERSArunachal Pradesh is on the right

Kishida's reported remarks drew an angry response from China, which called on Tokyo to "understand the sensitivity of the Sino-India boundary issue".

"(We) have lodged solemn representations with Japan and have asked Japan to make clarifications and immediately eliminate the negative effects that have resulted from this," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said at a daily news briefing.

Hong said that Japan has told China "it will not intervene" in the border dispute.

A Japanese Foreign Ministry spokesman said "the statement was made considering the reality that Arunachal Pradesh state is basically in reality controlled by India and that China and India are continuing negotiations over the border dispute".

"Japan hopes that the dispute will be peacefully resolved by negotiations between the two countries," he said, adding he could not confirm Kishida's remarks which were made during a Q&A session.

Read more: China Is Mad At Japan Over Comments About A Border Dispute With India - Business Insider

2nd
Buidling aircraft carriers etc is another technique which is different from building infrastructures
If you think India's capability to build ACs or nuclear reactors could be projected to the capabilities of building everything then think about why you cant build HSR

3rd
Japan's military export to India is something happening and the on-site road contract has not in commission yet so I would not have said never

images

Noted but I wont change my opinion

1st the Japanese have clearly stated that they will not build any roads in Arunachal Pradesh

2nd here is a pic of Indian built expressway clearly demonstrating our capability to build expressways
unnamed (13).jpg

3rd we will talk about it when something actually happens

1st the Japanese have clearly stated that they will not build any roads in Arunachal Pradesh

only after our protest
it doent appear to have the news about Japanese withdrawal the ORIGINAL plan which was at the border of the disputed area

2nd here is a pic of Indian built expressway clearly demonstrating our capability to build expressways
View attachment 226646

again as I said building infrastructures suitable to run by heavy military vehicles requires a different standard

3rd we will talk about it when something actually happens

that is why I said "never say never"

images

only after our protest
it doent appear to have the news about Japanese withdrawal the ORIGINAL plan which was at the border of the disputed area

again as I said building infrastructures suitable to run by heavy military vehicles requires a different standard

that is why I said "never say never"

images

@Abingdonboy can help you all about our Infra built for Heavy military vehicles

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom