What's new

Jan 1 2014: Hong Kong Rises - Thousands march against Chinese government.

So you KMT guys are looking for another war with CPC?

Go ahead, i hope CPC will exterminate your kind this time.
when I talked about CCP, so you will mention KMT, China only has the two parties? we cant have other parties、 other voice? stuupid.

I can't agree with you.
你的說話我不認同

中央沒有問題, 對人民很好, 對香港也很好, 我說的只是這裡的國人.
国人here , most of them are puppies of commies, 2nd red generation

when I talked about CCP, so you will mention KMT, China only has the two parties? we cant have other parties、 other voice? stuupid.

Because you are a well-known KMT lover, all your comments here will simply bring the disastrous consequence to KMT.

Once the military unification happened, PLA will exterminate all KMT and DPP leaders with the advanced drones.

Because you are a well-known KMT lover, all your comments here will simply bring the disastrous consequence to KMT.

Once the military unification happened, PLA will exterminate all KMT and DPP leaders with the advanced drones.
are you Indians? will will will? I dont care about KMT or DDP, I want to make fun of commie lovers

are you Indians? will will will? I dont care about KMT or DDP, I want to make fun of commie lovers

So you are still concerning for KMT, then be careful with your comments.

Since most Mainlanders hate both KMT and DPP, so if the war ever happened, PLA will bomb both party no matter they are separatists or not, all anti-CPC Taiwanese will get bombed.

Not True. My investments went through the roof this past year. And I think 'we' would have been better off if 'we' had voted for Romney. Voting DOES count, sometimes for the worse. And as the saying goes, 'If you
Freedom is one of the basic & latent needs of all living beings including human, democracy gives you the right to choose what is good for you. And the idea of freedom & democracy is not against the other basic needs of human beings, many democratic countries have done better than China in all the parameters you have mentioned.

Only problem with this aspiration is that the capability doesn't exist.

Just like 1962?
Then it is important that HK people should not let those few thousand people hijack the agenda.

HK is part of China, it is not hard to see that addressing China central government concerns is important for HK long term prosperity.

Is it that hard for HK people to choose someone from HK that can address both China national interest and HK interest?

Is those concern from Chinese central government is in conflict with the interest of HK? Or are they in common?

It's not really about addressing the problems of the people. HK has been hijacked/infiltrated by foreign loving ideology. Most HK still believe their shit smells better than everyone else and have a sense of self entitlement.

The only way to deal with these guys is to make the city less important. Hopefully the new Shanghai economic hub and other mainland cities can make that happen.

So you are still concerning for KMT, then be careful with your comments.

Since most Mainlanders hate both KMT and DPP, so if the war ever happened, PLA will bomb both party no matter they are separatists or not, all anti-CPC Taiwanese will get bombed.
so you are the leader of CCP and China, you are a decision maker ha

Keep the posts in English please forum rules, I've already handed out infractions, remember this is an international forum.

I wish I am ,but I am not .

Police estimated 6100 protesters with a peak of 11 thousands.
Looks like they are just a noisy minority.
I think they are as democratic as the recent Thailand lot.
Probably aim to disrupt more than anything else.
Main function is to drive a wedge between HK and mainland.

Not in the context that the election will lead to jeopardizing the sovereignty of China over HK nor that will help our enemies to establish to a legitimised base in HK that will create turmoils in China

Would you say that this is what the people of Hong Kong wants?

It is inappropriate to make this project right now as Taiwan holds a different structure. It dpesnt have the basic law.

Overtime I am not seeing Taiwan can survive and grow on its own by its dependence on USA or japan.

As a matter of fact, most Taiwanese do not like the way of "democracy" and "governance" as practised by some poor countries like india or the Philippines!

Well, India democracy is utterly broken. Its utterly broken because of 2 major reason.

1) India is a "country" stitch together by British railroads, language and culture.
2) A parliamentary democracy will not work in a country the size of India.

Freedom is one of the basic & latent needs of all living beings including human, democracy gives you the right to choose what is good for you. And the idea of freedom & democracy is not against the other basic needs of human beings, many democratic countries have done better than China in all the parameters you have mentioned.

Only problem with this aspiration is that the capability doesn't exist.

Freedom is a basic human need. But not as basic as food, clothing, shelter and sanitation.

Last edited:
Would you say that this is what the people of Hong Kong wants?

The protesters were just a very small minority out of a 7 million+ population
The turnout was about 10K~20K I think
If the people of HK are smart, they can draw their own observations from other practising democracies; and scenarios from post and pre handover!
These people must be nuts if they want to live in something like the social upheavals of Thailand, india, Philippines, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, Argentina, Egypt or even Syria - all have elected goverment chiefs
I dont think the democrats can offer a capable candidate for CE without the blessing of PRC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom