What's new

Jammu Kashmir a disputed territory, not ‘integral part’ of India: Pakistan

K-word uttered.

let the $hit shovling begin India Pak style.

Oh bhai sahib

J&K means Jammu and Kashmir.

There is no Jammu on Pakistani side of LOC.

Please learn a bit before posting.
Aray Bhai Shaib,keep yourself updated.
www.mdaily.bhaskar.com/article/referer/4444/t/320/NAT-TOP-Azad Kashmir-likely-to-be-renamed-as-pojk-4633632-NOR.html

www.organiser.org/Encyc/2014/6/14/J-K-Diary--It’s-PoJK-and-not-Azad Kashmir!-.aspx

No, we don't attack unarmed Kashmiris. Visit Indian Kashmir some day, and you will learn that it is more peaceful than Karachi or Peshawar or any part of Pakistan. Only terrorists and infiltrators are killed by our forces.

You can keep dreaming, but Kashmir rahega Hindustan.

Looka at the flags of @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR or @SarthakGanguly or @Sidak.

Or look at what flag is flying over the Jammu-Kashmir state assembly.

Or look at which country's elections the Kashmiris vote each year, and this time in record numbers.

Or check out which country Kashmiris pay tax to.

Or look at which country's tax money builds roads and schools and civil administration in Kashmir.

Or look at...

Ah, what the heck. OK, it belongs to you. Now be happy.

My Land not yours and your post is all Bullshit

Few and far between: security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections
Few and far between: security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections | World news | theguardian.com

“Many people in Kashmir don’t like to pay taxes and many are not even aware of such process. In Kashmir where we have more population only 26000 people pay income taxes while in Jammu 70000 people are tax payers,” an official said.
The official said that there are only few institutions and individuals who pay taxes.

Against 70,000 in Jmu, only 26000 income tax payers in Kmr - Rising Kashmir. Latest News, Breaking News From Kashmir`s very own English Daily.

ANYTHING ELSE TO LOOK AT ???????????

Attachments

• KASHMIR.jpg
    KASHMIR.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 22
K-word uttered.

let the $hit shovling begin India Pak style.

Oh bhai sahib

J&K means Jammu and Kashmir.

There is no Jammu on Pakistani side of LOC.

Please learn a bit before posting.

you are from Kashmir

or you are IN Kashmir. And which side of LOC?

Yes i am why are you also Kashmiri ??????

My Land not yours and your post is all Bullshit

Few and far between: security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections
Few and far between: security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections | World news | theguardian.com

“Many people in Kashmir don’t like to pay taxes and many are not even aware of such process. In Kashmir where we have more population only 26000 people pay income taxes while in Jammu 70000 people are tax payers,” an official said.
The official said that there are only few institutions and individuals who pay taxes.
Against 70,000 in Jmu, only 26000 income tax payers in Kmr - Rising Kashmir. Latest News, Breaking News From Kashmir`s very own English Daily.

ANYTHING ELSE TO LOOK AT ???????????

That report about the voter turnout was from the first phase of elections held there. After the entire process was complete, this was the result:

Highest-ever voter turnout recorded in 2014 polls, govt spending doubled since 2009 - The Times of India
Highest Ever Voter Turnout After 8th Phase of Lok Sabha Polling - NDTV
The importance of high turnout - The Hindu
http://zeenews.india.com/news/gener...2-states-for-contest-on-121-seats_925092.html
43 pc voters turnout recorded in Jammu and Kashmir | The Indian Express

Yes, Kashmiris turned out in unprecedented numbers for the 2014 Indian parliamentary elections. Not to mention the state and local elections that they always participate in, organized by the election commission of India. And that's not all that the article you posted got wrong, or rather premature - the guardian article said that BJP only has a marginal presence in the state. As it turns out, half the seats from the state were won by the nationalist BJP headed by Narendra Modi. That should tell you what Indian Kashmiris think.

As for taxes, that's true across India - only a small fraction of people pay direct income taxes. Most of the revenues of the govt come from indirect taxes like sales tax, excise etc. And guess where the taxes collected from Kashmir goes to? And guess how the infrastructure of Kashmir gets built, by who's taxpayers' money?

If it is your land, try coming here. You will need a visa approved by the Govt of India, or you will be shot at the border like the three jihadi infiltrators were shot today. But if I want to go to Kashmir, all I need to do is board a plane or drive there. It is my country, my people. There is nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.:rofl:

As far as India is concerned,

"Kashmir ki Dharti Rani hai, Sirtaj Himalay hain,
Sadiyon se humne isko apne Khoon se paala hain.
Hum sab Bhartiya hain."

@gtrr: Enjoy these images from Indian Kashmir:

2008-8-8-7-42-7-13b5c972891b4973b87ad1867ad7ded9-13b5c972891b4973b87ad1867ad7ded9-2.jpg

2008-8-8-7-43-16-65d2e8c116a84652a7c6961914838d08-65d2e8c116a84652a7c6961914838d08-2.jpg

india-muslims-terrorism-2009-1-31-11-5-19.jpg

405444_3508457350112_46309949_n.jpg

Kashmiri girls celebrating India's 65th republic day:
kashmirjan2014.jpg

Kashmiri policewomen giving an armed salute to the tricolour on the same occasion. Note that those arms are not merely for saluting, but also to give shahadat to infiltrating Pakistani terrorists:

kash2.jpg

5d1fb53a-5de2-4597-ad4b-65b4ffbf3db0HiRes.JPG

india-republic-day-celebrations-2009-1-27-5-3-47.jpg

For every photo op image you attach from ten years back, saying "India go back", or that Pakistani flag at Lal Chowk, I can give you a hundred photos of ordinary Kashmiris celebrating their Indianness and Kashmiriyat. This is the Union of India, where Kashmiris and Marathis and Bengalis and Biharis and Malayalees all retain their identity and yet owe allegiance to the larger idea of India. Unlike you we, don't split apart for language or culture or religion or race.

E Pluribus Unum.

HaaAHH lost your own land and now trying to steal some other's land!!!!! Classic

So many years you want us to give you to take kashmir???

Bangladesh is thousands miles distanced from Pakistan ... I had separated ... Not matter at all ... But I said Kashmir will be definitely freed ... I didn't say that it will become part of Pakistan ... But it will be separated from India ... Because India has occupied Kashmir illegitimately ..................

Bangladesh is thousands miles distanced from Pakistan ... I had separated ... Not matter at all ... But I said Kashmir will be definitely freed ... I didn't say that it will become part of Pakistan ... But it will be separated from India ... Because India has occupied Kashmir illegitimately ..................

The world doesn't share the same View as you my friend... in 47 you were the one who invaded JK, We were the protectors and the current official owner of that Land,, there's nothing you or anyone from Pakistan or JK do about it. You can keep on say it'll be freed and so do your grandsons and after them..... Kashmir will always be Ours...

I suggest you to worry about your own land and the mess you created by supporting these extremists which is now tearing your country. There's something seriously wrong with Pakistan, They always pickup someone else's fight and finally hurt themselves//////// Why??????????????

Only those territories which are under Pakistani and Chinese occupation are disputed and must be retrieved by India. Whole state of J&K is an integral part of India.

@gtrr: Enjoy these images from Indian Kashmir:

2008-8-8-7-42-7-13b5c972891b4973b87ad1867ad7ded9-13b5c972891b4973b87ad1867ad7ded9-2.jpg

2008-8-8-7-43-16-65d2e8c116a84652a7c6961914838d08-65d2e8c116a84652a7c6961914838d08-2.jpg

india-muslims-terrorism-2009-1-31-11-5-19.jpg

405444_3508457350112_46309949_n.jpg

Kashmiri girls celebrating India's 65th republic day:
kashmirjan2014.jpg

Kashmiri policewomen giving an armed salute to the tricolour on the same occasion. Note that those arms are not merely for saluting, but also to give shahadat to infiltrating Pakistani terrorists:

kash2.jpg

5d1fb53a-5de2-4597-ad4b-65b4ffbf3db0HiRes.JPG

india-republic-day-celebrations-2009-1-27-5-3-47.jpg

For every photo op image you attach from ten years back, saying "India go back", or that Pakistani flag at Lal Chowk, I can give you a hundred photos of ordinary Kashmiris celebrating their Indianness and Kashmiriyat. This is the Union of India, where Kashmiris and Marathis and Bengalis and Biharis and Malayalees all retain their identity and yet owe allegiance to the larger idea of India. Unlike you we, don't split apart for language or culture or religion or race.

E Pluribus Unum.

Hi ,why you posting pics of Delhi muslims here ??????? desperate much

@Patriots till 71 you had a policy on East Pakistan, Its called "EAST PAKISTAN'S DEFENSE LIE IN WEST PAKISTAN" And you saw what happened to that policy, didn't you? Pakistan always on the wrong side. with wrong decisions.. Pakistan thought it could win Kashmir with Military power it failed, then with extremists, failed again... Diplomacy would never work... So kindly tell me, what are the other options you've in mind???

India vowed to free Bangladesh, and did so in 13 days. Pakistan vows to "free" Kashmir for 65 years, and burns.

Bangladesh WAS part of Pakistan back then, and therefore zero miles away from Pakistan. NOW it is thousands of miles away, thanks to us.:cool:
Every dog has its day .. Yours was in 71 .. Creating a civ war .. Jumping in etc..
71 after 1000 years of humiliation..lol

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom