What's new

Jammu Kashmir a disputed territory, not ‘integral part’ of India: Pakistan

Im from Kashmir and look at my flag it sure aint Indian anyone else from Kashmir in this thread ?????

Yes, we love life and you love death. So we will keep living, and you will keep dying.:lol:

The Indian army is eagerly waiting to fulfill your desire for shahadat. In fact, just today, three of your fellows were shahadated and sent into an unmarked grave. Keep em coming.

Infiltration bid foiled by Indian army in J&K, three intruders killed

(Contrary to the religious rhetoric that you have been taught, that nobody can win over people who love shahadat, actually that's an easy thing to do. Just kill them. End of story. They die, we live.)
Time will tell how you live cowards, attcking unarmed kashmires ...this war would go beyond Calcutta...try to live.

Time will tell how you live cowards, attcking unarmed kashmires ...this war would go beyond Calcutta...try to live.
No, we don't attack unarmed Kashmiris. Visit Indian Kashmir some day, and you will learn that it is more peaceful than Karachi or Peshawar or any part of Pakistan. Only terrorists and infiltrators are killed by our forces.

You can keep dreaming, but Kashmir rahega Hindustan.

Im from Kashmir and look at my flag it sure aint Indian anyone else from Kashmir in this thread ?????
Looka at the flags of @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR or @SarthakGanguly or @Sidak.

Or look at what flag is flying over the Jammu-Kashmir state assembly.

Or look at which country's elections the Kashmiris vote each year, and this time in record numbers.

Or check out which country Kashmiris pay tax to.

Or look at which country's tax money builds roads and schools and civil administration in Kashmir.

Or look at...

Ah, what the heck. OK, it belongs to you. Now be happy.

I don't understand why Indian media keeps pushing new articles on how Pakistan is claiming Kashmir, or China is claiming "Arunuchal Pradesh". How is this news when it has been the consistent diplomatic position of Pakistan/China for the last half-century?

LOL.. It is from a Pakistani newspaper!!

Daily Times | Latest News Headlines | Your right to know

Just to feed the fake and bogus nationalistic ego of those Indians who have access to internet. Or else there is nothing new in this "news".

I agree there is nothing new here, but these dump lings coming out of Pakistan are not to feed Indian ego but those of Pakistani cyber Jihadis and actual Jihadis

Isn't that why, some one in Pakistan keeps on repeating, same tired old rant every few days, last time it was your army chief, today it is your foreign office.

• July 03, 2014, 4:14 pm

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Thursday said that Jammu Kashmir was a disputed territory and it’s not an integral part of India as claimed by the administration in New Delhi.

Last edited:
I agree there is nothing new here, but these dump lings coming out of Pakistan are not to feed Indian ego but those of Pakistani cyber Jihadis and actual Jihadis

Isn't that why, some one in Pakistan keeps on repeating, same tired old rant every few days, last time it was your army chief, today it is your foreign office.

So Chinese statements about South Tibet are also meant to feed ego of some Chinese cyber Jihadis etc etc. Looks to be a bogus bharati logic.

Anyways the statement has hurt your lame ego and we definitely don't feel sorry for it.

is he talking about Pakistan held J & K....by the way today Indian and Pakistan sighned a treaty to hand over criminals from their countries..are we getting dawood.

K-word uttered.

let the $hit shovling begin India Pak style.

Oh bhai sahib

J&K means Jammu and Kashmir.

There is no Jammu on Pakistani side of LOC.

Please learn a bit before posting.

you are from Kashmir

or you are IN Kashmir. And which side of LOC?

So Chinese statements about South Tibet are also meant to feed ego of some Chinese cyber Jihadis etc etc. Looks to be a bogus bharati logic.

Anyways the statement has hurt your lame ego and we definitely don't feel sorry for it.

First of all Chinese didn't give any statements, they released a map.

And the only insecurities it portrays, are those of Pakistan..I mean why do you need to repeat the same old rant, every other day..nobody even cares any more...Indian media didn't even bother to report it!

First of all Chinese didn't give any statements, they released a map.

And the only insecurities it portrays, are those of Pakistan..I mean why do you need to repeat the same old rant, every other day..nobody even cares any more...Indian media didn't even bother to report it!

They give statements time and time again and again. If because of some damaged ego you can't remember it then we certainly can't help you with it.

They give statements time and time again and again. If because of some damaged ego you can't remember it then we certainly can't help you with it.

'Ego damage' even if there is such a thing, doesn't cause memory loss.

Today, it is you repeating the rhetoric, so do tell up about your 'ego damage' and 'memory losses'

'Ego damage' even if there is such a thing, doesn't cause memory loss.

Today, it is you repeating the rhetoric, so do tell up about your 'ego damage' and 'memory losses'

Yeah yeah. I got it. You seem to be hurt with the statement.

yes, we need to clean up Kashmir... so that new setellers can be called to live in kashmir... and i am sure this war will go beyond balochistan...:lol:

All pakistani pujabi balochi pathan sindhi along with indian muslim forcefully snatch not only kashmir rather big chunk of india...the shadow covert war in Pakistan will turn it's side to india soon. Be ready we are already in war from a decade...will pull in you....lets see who survives.

Defeated America is running out of Afghanistan to save European and crippled economy. Now who will watch your back in Afghanistan from where shadow war against Pakistan is harboring. 1st you would be killed and cleaned from Afghanistan and so on and on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom