What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy sahab Ghairart will only wake when he hears Punjabi Army is fighting brave Pakhtoons. :omghaha:

Even though the army itself is composed of 22% Pashtuns :D ...

See the propaganda of Punjabis , they got even me loyal to the country :azn:

@Zarvan I'm gonna file a blasphemy case against you. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger joins the party ... What do you have to say ? :D

Well for starters , let us just say , it was Saudi Arab after all , everything they do is Islamic and justified :D

No ghairtmandi will be shown there , it is reserved for attacks in Pakistan ... :azn:

And also instant conversion to Islam for french commandos..we may as well see "Drive In" conversions in USA and Europe funded by house of Saud to keep up with the busy life style of west.

In 1979, hundreds of Islamists using weapons smuggled in a coffin seized the Grand Mosque of Mecca. The Saudi military, commanded by the sons of important men, rather than by competent men, proved absolutely hopeless in fighting them. So instead they turned to the French.

The French commandos of GIGN were expert at dealing with terrorist crises, but they were not Muslim and so could not be allowed into Mecca. The solution was simple. The Frenchmen underwent a rapid conversion to Islam and the siege of the Great Mosque commenced. The conversion did not take hold, but the principle remained. An infidel could not enter Mecca, even to save the House of Saud.

John Brennan: From Mecca to Washington | FrontPage Magazine

Seizure of the Grand Mosque in Mecca (1979) - Al-Qaeda Forerunner and the Seizure of Grand Mosque in Mecca in 1979

A team of three French commandos from the Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) arrived in Mecca. Because of the prohibition against non-Muslims entering the holy city, they converted to Islam in a brief, formal ceremony. The commandos pumped gas into the underground chambers, but perhaps because the rooms were so bafflingly interconnected, the gas failed and the resistance continued.

With casualties climbing, Saudi forces drilled holes into the courtyard and dropped grenades into the rooms below, indiscriminately killing many hostages but driving the remaining rebels into more open areas where they could be picked off by sharpshooters. More than two weeks after the assault began, the surviving rebels finally surrendered.

"Your allah has"? Allah is mine and not yours? You have another God or what?

Allah is mine as well. But the image you are trying to project of Allah.

2.GIF

Luffy sahab Ghairart will only wake when he hears Punjabi Army is fighting brave Pakhtoons. :omghaha:

In leaked videos in which pak army soldiers interrogate and torture pakhtuns, the patloon wearing clean shaved soldiers yell "bainchod" and other dirty abuses at them while pakhtuns say "ya allah" or say kalma while getting tortured.

@Dillinger joins the party ... What do you have to say ? :D

A government, albeit not a patently democratic one, took action against terrorists. Nothing there to say or justify, it was an exigent situation and was handled like it had to be. No blame from my side on the party that acted to get rid of the fundoos. Didn't the lal masjid fellow run away in burqa?

And also instant conversion to Islam for french commandos..we may as well see "Drive In" conversions in USA and Europe funded by house of Saud to keep up with the busy life style of west.

" On arrival " Kalma facility was extended to the French GIGN back then :D ... Because at the start , the Saudi forces were turned back with heavy causalities , SSG and the French commandos had to do the job , otherwise the new wise Mullah would have taken over ...

As the House of Saud says " Why so Islamic ? " whilst indulging in every pleasure this world has to offer :azn:

In leaked videos in which pak army soldiers interrogate and torture pakhtuns, the patloon wearing clean shaved soldiers yell "bainchod" and other dirty abuses at them while pakhtuns say "ya allah" or say kalma while getting tortured.

A Pakhtoon Talib beheading the soldiers of Pak Army while the soldier say Ya Allah or recite Kalma. Which is more gruesome?

Dont tell me you are a qadiani fitna.

Allama Iqbaal Ka kalaam nahi parh sakty to phr waqai Lanat hay Bhai. Qadiaani hota to Aj Pakistan ki favour na kar raha hota may

In leaked videos in which pak army soldiers interrogate and torture pakhtuns

May I know why are those videos only leaked and revealed to you ? :D

Add with the conspiracy theories in every army operation ... Just like recently you posted the same old crap in Tirah Valley thread ...

Even though the army itself is composed of 22% Pashtuns :D ...

See the propaganda of Punjabis , they got even me loyal to the country :azn:

According to ISPR pashtuns are 13.4% of army, not 22%. Those pakhtuns in pak army are misguided and brainwashed.

" On arrival " Kalma facility was extended to the French GIGN back then :D ... Because at the start , the Saudi forces were turned back with heavy causalities , SSG and the French commandos had to do the job , otherwise the new wise Mullah would have taken over ...

As the House of Saud says " Why so Islamic ? " whilst indulging in every pleasure this world has to offer :azn:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom