What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once used to socialize with those very close to religious establishment of KSA especially Bin Baz and like his name says he was really a Baz...short for Bazigar! Could have said, signed and issued anything for the right price. Ohh and his associates all drove Ferrari's Lambo's and corvettes but for the Friday sermons they took out their old rusted 4x4's

Then of course you would be quite aware of their actions after dark when they party " like there's no tomorrow " :lol: ... The Islam is always reserved for the day light and for others to see and every single terrorist-sympathizer here should try at least once in his lifetime taking over a mosque in Middle East and see what is done to him ... I am doubtful of even the deadline that Musharraf issued from time to time ...

Pakistani Pakhtoons Love Pak Army Unlike Afghani wanna bee pashtoons

1101813709-1.jpg

French commandos entered Mecca?? :blink: When and how did that happen??

Dont you know ? :what: .... French GIGN was rushed to the scene and converted to Islam ( because no non Muslim can enter the city ) after the Saudis took some really heavy causalities having no previous experience in dealing with such situations ...

I am not in Pakistan.

Afghanistan Fajr Prayer Times

Ghazni 4:01
Herat 4:24
Jalalabad 3:51
Kabul 3:56 5:24
Mazar-i-Sharif 3:58
Qandahar 4:16

Current time in Afghanistan.

5:21 AM
Sunday, April 14, 2013 (AFT)
Time in Afghanistan

5:51 AM
Sunday, April 14, 2013 (PKT)
Time in Pakistan

Only a difference of 30 mins while prayer was more than an hour ago.

Dont you know ? :what: .... French GIGN was rushed to the scene after their conversion to Islam after the Saudis took some really heavy causalities having no previous experience in dealing with such situations ...

I thought it was the Saudi commandos only who retook the mosque.

Afghanistan Fajr Prayer Times

No need !

The Islam is reserved for you only , they do not practice what they preach , count the " more religious and pious and honorable in the eyes of God attitude " :D

Pakistani Pakhtoons Love Pak Army Unlike Afghani wanna bee pashtoons

1101813709-1.jpg

Pakistani pakhtuns do not love pak army after military operations in their areas. Only those pakhtuns with military families love punjabi-dominated pak army.

Then of course you would be quite aware of their actions after dark when they party " like there's no tomorrow " :lol: ... The Islam is always reserved for the day light and for others to see and every single terrorist-sympathizer here should try at least once in his lifetime taking over a mosque in Middle East and see what is done to him ... I am doubtful of even the deadline that Musharraf issued from time to time ...

Guess what..many kids of these mullahs died from hard drug abuse especially heroine and opium. Many of these went to fight Jihad in Afghanistan and returned as drug addicts. I am sure Afghans would not have found better paying customers ever again in this history. Those who did not fall into this insanity use their money and influence to make frequent "dawa" trips to USA. Preaching at sin clubs I belive carries the highest reward.

The mutaween police those days was notorious for being manned by criminals and convicts. Basically any criminal service life imprisonment could memorize Quran and commit his life to dawa to earn a handsome monthly income as a mutaween officer.

So the frenchies converted- went in- came out- reconverted? :what:

Guess so , mate ... The Kingdom doesn't let much news out so the logical conclusion what happened there is that ... :D

Customary , understand it as such , my friend ...

So the frenchies converted- went in- came out- reconverted? :what:

That made them apostates.. apostasy on the land of two holy mosques and custodian of two holy mosques did nothing?

:astagh::astagh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom