What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need !

The Islam is reserved for you only , they do not practice what they preach , count the " more religious and pious and honorable in the eyes of God attitude " :D

Our islam is not mixture of islam and hinduism. We do not sing qawali at mazars, we do not celebrate bidat like jashn e eid milad, we do not worship graves, we do not dance as malangs and jugis at mazars, we do not do sajda to pirs neither we send women to some pirs to find solution of infertility.

That made them apostates.. apostasy on the land of two holy mosques and custodian of two holy mosques did nothing?

:astagh::astagh:

Mery Upar ka Punjaabi Sou raha hay par ander say Pakhtoon Ghairat Jaag gai hay meri :omghaha:

Guess what..many kids of these mullahs died from hard drug abuse especially heroine and opium. Many of these went to fight Jihad in Afghanistan and returned as drug addicts. I am sure Afghans would not have found better paying customers ever again in this history. Those who did not fall into this insanity use their money and influence to make frequent "dawa" trips to USA. Preaching at sin clubs I belive carries the highest reward.

The mutaween police those days was notorious for being manned by criminals and convicts. Basically any criminal service life imprisonment could memorize Quran and commit his life to dawa to earn a handsome monthly income as a mutaween officer.

Well , combined drug intoxication is a serious problem and heroin and opium are particularly fatal when taken in conjunction and looking at Wikileaks revelation about " religious parties " in Jeddah itself , I have no doubt ! ... The frequent dawaa trips aren't only made to US I heard , that includes some particularly exotic locations including the causeway leading to Bahrain , right ?

Yeah , I know , how the Mutaween are now a days implementing technology to stop sins !

Backwards and misguided people

What have they done for Pakistan apart from burn posters and allow weapons into holy places.

Their dear leader escaped from Lal masjid wearing one of their burkas :laugh:

Our islam is not mixture of islam and hinduism. We do not sing qawali at mazars, we do not celebrate bidat like jashn e eid milad, we do not worship graves, we do not dance as malangs and jugis at mazars, we do not do sajda to pirs neither we send women to some pirs to find solution of infertility.

Yet you didn't pray Fajar prayer :angel:

neither do a majority of people regardless of cast creed and faith.

Yes ... Note " Our Islam " comment here ... I can by extension , make it " our version of Islam " ... :D

Check what post of mine you have quoted and what I wrote there , where does " Hinduism " came in between ? I never talked about it neither did I ask what your specific sect does , I follow none ... :azn:

That made them apostates.. apostasy on the land of two holy mosques and custodian of two holy mosques did nothing?

:astagh::astagh:

Maslehat ke Tahat , mere bhai ! :D

As the House of Saud says " Why so Islamic ? " ... :azn: Otherwise what logical explanation do you have for GIGN commandos coming in , converting and then leaving ? Why should and why would they convert ? Their loyalty lies with Paris , not with Riyadh ...

I am afraid that what if they capture another mosque or library as a "protest"

Wherever they congregate doesn't matter where it is - if they mock writ of state and engage in acts like bringing weapons and explosives into areas like the federal capital, the ceiling will be crashing on them very hard as was demonstrated in 2007

If they defy orders and brazenly open fire on law enforcement officials and security forces then they shouldn't cry when they or their people get shot at or arrested

Well , combined drug intoxication is a serious problem and heroin and opium are particularly fatal when taken in conjunction and looking at Wikileaks revelation about " religious parties " in Jeddah itself , I have no doubt ! ... The frequent dawaa trips aren't only made to US I heard , that includes some particularly exotic locations including the causeway leading to Bahrain , right ?

Yeah , I know , how the Mutaween are now a days implementing technology to stop sins !

It was difficult and in-affordable for many to take frequent trips to capitals of sin like Las Vegas, London, Amsterdam etc therefore keeping in line with principles of Islamic welfare state the honorable government of the land of two holy mosques under the guidance of the custodian of two holy mosque inaugurated a much shorter route to the land of sins where pure men frequent to preach the virtues of pure islam for the benefit of humanity! In honour of great cause, the bridge of named after the righteous ruler "King Fahad Cause Way". The cause being you know what !

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

What have they done for Pakistan apart from burn posters and allow weapons into holy places.

Well after the failed attempt at trying to fight SSG , that was the best they could accomplish ... :D

These women need to be reminded that they are alive because they were given enough time to escape from the area of operation otherwise their actions weren't deserving of that ...

It was difficult and in-affordable for many to take frequent trips to capitals of sin like Las Vegas, London, Amsterdam etc therefore keeping in line with principles of Islamic welfare state the honorable government of the land of two holy mosques under the guidance of the custodian of two holy mosque inaugurated a much shorter route to the land of sins where pure men frequent to preach the virtues of pure islam for the benefit of humanity!

Lebanon? :omghaha:

Backwards and misguided people

Their dear leader escaped from Lal masjid wearing one of their burkas :laugh:

You must have been very cheerful that day, lot of sunni female students were killed that day.

You must have been very cheerful that day, lot of sunni female students were killed that day.

I don't have information on their sect or their beliefs. What I do know is that after peaceful attempt by government to mediate failed; after peaceful attempt by religious scholars failed - the SSG went in and did a good job taking control of the situation.

Far better than anything your police or "army" could have done that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom