What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
In leaked videos in which pak army soldiers interrogate and torture pakhtuns, the patloon wearing clean shaved soldiers yell "bainchod" and other dirty abuses at them while pakhtuns say "ya allah" or say kalma while getting tortured.

Who cares if they were Pukhtoon?

They were Taliban terrorists & thats what matters and I wish a dogs death on Taliban whether they are Pathan or any other ethnicity of Pakistan

Stop trying to bring up ethnicity & stay within ur borders. U r illegal Afghan. You are foreign.

May I know why are those videos only leaked and revealed to you ? :D

Add with the conspiracy theories in every army operation ... Just like recently you posted the same old crap in Tirah Valley thread ...

He is talking about a video of Pak Soldiers leaked during Sawat Op.

" On arrival " Kalma facility was extended to the French GIGN back then :D ... Because at the start , the Saudi forces were turned back with heavy causalities , SSG and the French commandos had to do the job ...

As the House of Saud says " Why so Islamic ? " :azn:

The Saudi National guard is largely manned on the basis of loyalty rather than quality and the top tribal leaders whose men dominated the NG fought over the rights to liberate the grand mosque. Therefore the sons and men from the most favored tribes were selected based on hierarchy rather than capability and the rebels proved to be too well armed and capable. While Saudi forces were being butchered like carrots and cabbage many of these tribals and noble men were celebrating the death of their son's and relatives for attaining martyrdom in the grand mosque.

According to ISPR pashtuns are 13.4% of army, not 22%. Those pakhtuns in pak army are misguided and brainwashed.

Fajar Ki Namaz parhi hay Luffy Sahab or you forget it because of defending Pakhtoons? :omghaha:

A Pakhtoon Talib beheading the soldiers of Pak Army while the soldier say Ya Allah or recite Kalma. Which is more gruesome?

Allama Iqbaal Ka kalaam nahi parh sakty to phr waqai Lanat hay Bhai. Qadiaani hota to Aj Pakistan ki favour na kar raha hota may

Tou jo bi he muje nahi lagta tou paanj waqt ki nimaz bi parhta hoga.
I have watched the beheading videos, they dont cry "ya allah madad" as they are not tortured , neither talibans yell "bainchod" at them like faujis..

According to ISPR pashtuns are 13.4% of army, not 22%. Those pakhtuns in pak army are misguided and brainwashed.

Those figures are from 2001 and even then , it wasn't less than 15% ... Steps were taken to increase the representation of others in the forces ... :D

What should we do to them then , O' most pious Muslim ? :azn: Kill em ? Your kinds usual mantra for every person who disagree with you ...

That is not for you to decide , kid ...

That power lies with the God , unless you want to challenge him :D

I have watched the beheading videos, they dont cry "ya allah madad" as they are not tortured , neither talibans yell "bainchod" at them like faujis..

Luffy Sahab,,, Mjhay bhe tableegh ki zarurat hay sakht :girl_wacko: Weasy Fajar Ki namaz parhi hay? Abhi 30 mint pehlay Jamat Kharri hui the Fajar ki :angel:

Biggest army of Afghanistan, the ANA is not even majoirty Pathan lol!

Says the guy whose community do not have guts to join army. Atleast punjabis have apetite for army, how much percentage urduspeaker are in the army?

The Saudi National guard is largely manned on the basis of loyalty rather than quality and the top tribal leaders whose men dominated the NG fought over the rights to liberate the grand mosque. Therefore the sons and men from the most favored tribes were selected based on hierarchy rather than capability and the rebels proved to be too well armed and capable. While Saudi forces were being butchered like carrots and cabbage many of these tribals and noble men were celebrating the death of their son's and relatives for attaining martyrdom in the grand mosque.

I know their composition , attitude , their modus operandi , levels of training and selection criteria ... It was not surprising that they were repulsed by the insurgents holed up in the Mosque but what is important is not only that , it is the thing that back then :D

However, the first order of business was to seek the approval of the ulema, which was led by Abdul Aziz bin Baz. Islam forbids any violence within the Grand Mosque, to the extent that plants cannot be uprooted without explicit religious sanction. Ibn Baaz found himself in a delicate situation, especially as he had previously taught al-Otaybi in Medina. Regardless, the ulema issued a fatwa allowing deadly force to be used in retaking the mosque.[15]

Raiwind ka aik chakar laga , teray hi shehar may he, aur bareilvism sey toba kar.

Fajar ki namaz may toubah ki the may nay.... App nay ki aj ki fajar ki namaz parh kar ? :omghaha:

Says the guy whose community do not have guts to join army. Atleast punjabis have apetite for army, how much percentage urduspeaker are in the army?

Afghani, I am not a urdu speaker.

Now, I want you to stop commenting on Pakistani issues. Bury baath hoti hai... ;)
Otherwise we Pakistanis may also comment on the state of Afghanistan today :whistle:

I know their composition , attitude , their modus operandi , levels of training and selection criteria ... It was not surprising that they were repulsed by the insurgents holed up in the Mosque but what is important is not only that , it is the thing that back then :D

However, the first order of business was to seek the approval of the ulema, which was led by Abdul Aziz bin Baz. Islam forbids any violence within the Grand Mosque, to the extent that plants cannot be uprooted without explicit religious sanction. Ibn Baaz found himself in a delicate situation, especially as he had previously taught al-Otaybi in Medina. Regardless, the ulema issued a fatwa allowing deadly force to be used in retaking the mosque.[15]

I once used to socialize with those very close to religious establishment of KSA especially Bin Baz and like his name says he was really a Baz...short for Bazigar! Could have said, signed and issued anything for the right price. Ohh and his associates all drove Ferrari's Lambo's and corvettes but for the Friday sermons they took out their old rusted 4x4's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom