What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Peace loving" is often advertised by bareilvis, time to free the islam of pakistan from bidaa, pir-parasti, mazar-parasti, urs, malangs, shirks, misguided sufism, mureeds, gada-nasheeni, milad etc

Why Pakistan? Take care of your Afghanistan na, You are a migrant in Pakistan, Not a citizen of Pakistan.

"Peace loving" is often advertised by bareilvis, time to free the islam of pakistan from bidaa, pir-parasti, mazar-parasti, urs, malangs, shirks, misguided sufism, mureeds, gada-nasheeni, milad etc

extremists, purists, alquaida's, talibans..everything boils down to education.
Illiteracy breeds idiocy!

Mr both were caliphs and followed Quran and sunny unlike corrupt musharraf and same hazrat UMAR RA asked people that if I go against Quran and suunah what will you do one man stood and took out his sword and said we will do this hazrat Kumar ra thanked god and said that if I will go astray my people will force me to the straight path that is what Islam says Mr

and the barelvi inside you is clear on this thread

So you agree with me that Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali were unjust rulers and There were only two Khulafaye Rashdeen only

So after your racist posts , you have turned to sectarian ones :lol: I know of a couple other sects too , maybe its time to wipe them out too ! After all , only your version of Islam is acceptable to the God and everybody else needs to die ...

P.S Nice to see you , take on your right flags :D

Why Pakistan? Take care of your Afghanistan na, You are a migrant in Pakistan, Not a citizen of Pakistan.

His Afghanistan has been a stinky hell hole for hundreds of years now , let us say fcuked up beyond repair and now these fanatics want to make Pakistan the same ...

Asha - Parde Mein Rehne Do - Shikar [1968] - YouTube

Maslahat ka tehat yeh jaiz ha!\

Fatwa Baba Bozo Vol 420 Page 9211

Wah pakka guess lagaya ha I am bachelor living along in three room flat!

So you invented a new Khalifah? Hazrat Kumar??

Glad there is a fatwa for that..refer to Fatawat Baba Bozo Vol.420 Page 1314

I didn't knew RAW existed at that time who would conspire against Khulafa and make a Fake Khalifa to compete with them :omghaha:

No there were three...did you not hear about Hazrat Kumar? :D

Thats why we exported all of it to Afghanistan..happy Shariah living!

You missed another point "Sunny".... Did he meant sunny deol ? :omghaha:

Neel key sahil sey lay kar tabakhaak kashghar...islam is universal

Your Allah has said, There is no compulsion in Deen in Surah Baqra. So if you want to implement Islam forcefully then you are disobeying your Allah and you would go to Jhaanum Luffy sahab

Monkey Sahab, Same question to you, Saudis used bombs, bullets and chemicals during seige of Makkah Baitullah, yet no Ghairat mand pathan raised his voice? Hypocrisy huh?

Well for starters , let us just say , it was Saudi Arab after all , everything they do is Islamic and justified no matter what :D

No ghairtmandi will be shown there , it is reserved for attacks in Pakistan ... :azn: Otherwise , both time the writ of the Govt was challenged and it acted , the count in the deaths of " Seizure of Grand Mosques " was actually much higher than the one at Red Mosque ...

You are reported...for making fun of hazrat umar

Report your friend to God , for inventing a Caliph where no entity as such ever existed :D ...

A Afghani refugee on this thread should not be talking about Pakistani problems.

We fed him, clothed him, and gave him shelter.

Luffy has a unpayable debt to 180 million Pakistanis for leeching off of us.
Maybe it will be payed in the afterlife.

Well for starters , let us just say , it was Saudi Arab after all , everything they do is Islamic and justified :D

No ghairtmandi will be shown there , it is reserved for attacks in Pakistan ... :azn:

Report your friend to God , for inventing a Prophet where no entity as such ever existed :D ...

Luffy sahab Ghairart will only wake when he hears Punjabi Army is fighting brave Pakhtoons. :omghaha:

Your Allah has said, There is no compulsion in Deen in Surah Baqra. So if you want to implement Islam forcefully then you are disobeying your Allah and you would go to Jhaanum Luffy sahab

"Your allah has"? Allah is mine and not yours? You have another God or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom