What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have been very cheerful that day, lot of sunni female students were killed that day.

Next time we should arm them with Nitroglycerin and hold a bottle throwing contest. The choosen ones will vanish into space!

Bahrain is famouse for it's Booze and Bachiya :omghaha:

You do not kiss and tell , my friend :D

That is the unofficial motto of the Islamic House of Saud ... Follow it , you infidel !

I don't have information on their sect or their beliefs. What I do know is that after peaceful attempt by government to mediate failed; after peaceful attempt by religious scholars failed - the SSG went in and did a good job taking control of the situation.

Far better than anything your police or "army" could have done that's for sure

I refused to believe that well-informed person like u do not know about wafaq ul madaris and their school of thought...you must have celebrated at the achievement of patloon wearing secular faujis.

Bahrain is famouse for it's Booze and Bachiya :omghaha:

I refused to believe that well-informed person like u do not know about wafaq ul madaris and their school of thought...you must have celebrated at the achievement of patloon wearing secular faujis.

misc-you-dont-say-l.png

I refused to believe that well-informed person do not know about wafaq ul madaris and their school of thought...you must have celebrated at the achievement of patloon wearing secular faujis.

you can refuse ten times If you like. I'm not hyper religious or fanatical -so no i didn't know about them at all actually nor do I really care to be very honest

But yes I was celebrating when the terrorists were either killed or apprehended though I wasn't exactly happy that people claiming to be "devout Muslims" brought RPGs, improvised explosives and enough assault rifles for an entire militia- into what was SUPPOSED to be a holy place for worship.

I will let God do the final judgement for those sent by SSG to God. Id rather do that than rely on just your electronic fatwas

I hope alls well with you in your refugee camp. Let me know if you need new patloon since youre wearing the same one every day. Cheers.

I refused to believe that well-informed person do not know about wafaq ul madaris and their school of thought...you must have celebrated at the achievement of patloon wearing secular faujis.
@Abu Zolfiqar lives in America, wears Patloons, Earns dollar by serving his secular american master.... Ye to Pathan hay hi nai :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lal Mosque won at the end, its a pity how many of you are oblivious to the fact :lol:

@Abu Zolfiqar lives in America, wears Patloons, Earns dollar by serving his secular american master.... Ye to Pathan hay hi nai :angel:
@Abu Zolfiqar is fauji-fied western secular pathan.....he must be indeed wearing patloon and must be sleeping in underwear like you (by the way wearing underwear for long time are not good for testis)

Abu Zolfiqar is fauji-fied western secular pathan.....he must be indeed wearing patloon and must be sleeping in underwear like you (by the way wearing underwear for long time are not good for testis)

@somebozo @JonAsad Luffy Bhai assuming Abu and I wear underwear,,, must be his past experience of sleeping someone with a man in underwear :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom