What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghanis who have studied in Kandahar University (does Afghanistan even have a university?) are now lecturing Pakistanis on how to behave. Great.

This is what you said that why you wear underwear, mulahiza kijiye..(waise bareilvi hadith ko copy paste bohat karte hain, amal kum karte hain)

But where did I say anything about ME ? :undecided:

Conversation went from Jamia Hafsa to underwear, patloons, and how to wipe your ***.
Okay.

Faujis wear patloons and underwear, they eat while standing like animals, many of them do not pray nimaz at all...these secular faujis killed masoom female students of jamia hifsa.

You bareilvis are quick to declare any one jahanani...the reason is ignorance of you people about islam.

Luffy Bhai,,, please app tableegh day,,, mjhay sakht zarurat hay :usflag:

Faujis wear patloons and underwear, they eat while standing like animals, many of them do not pray nimaz at all...these secular faujis killed masoom female students of jamia hifsa.

How do you know about in's and out's of Faujis ?

Did you personally check their underwear, inquired about their eating habits and regularity in prayer?

Better than ANA which are pure shaven, and on drugs & opium!
Or Taliban which are purebred cave monkeys which are again, high on opium!

Which one you support?

Did you personally check their underwear, inquired about their eating habits and regularity in prayer?

You wear underwear with patloon, common sense.
Go to army mess and check out how they eat.
And their officers not only are ignorant about nimaz , some of them drink wine. Told to me by some good faujis.

You bareilvis are quick to declare any one jahanani...the reason is ignorance of you people about islam.

No you should draw your inspiration from your fellow afghans next door who've been slaughtering eachother like goats over ethnicity and sect for much of the past 6+ decades

Better than ANA which are pure shaven, and on drugs & opium!
Or Taliban which are purebred cave monkeys which are again, high on opium!

Which one you support?

Do i even need to remind you about your MQM? We all know that how much they are serving humanity.

So is this your source of information? Ok then. Just checking the credibility level of your information..

Possibly he swings both sides , if you know what I mean :D

:omghaha: Launday Baazi? He fulfilled his forbidden desires by embedding himself with faujis's who wore patloons and underwears :omghaha:

So is this your source of information? Ok then. Just checking the credibility level of your information..

Some good faujis ! :D As if they will ever let somebody like him near a Officer's mess ...

Happens when a bi-polar doesn't take his meds ... He starts talking randomly , making crappy posts that make zero sense and speaks anything that comes to his mind ...

Luffy Bhai,,, please app tableegh day,,, mjhay sakht zarurat hay :usflag:

How do you know about in's and out's of Faujis ?

as their former chai wala he managed to get first glimpse inside scoop into the life of the Mess hall

He watched them eat, watched them with excitement and fervor as they showered and watched them getting into their neatly pressed patloons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom