What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu Zolfiqar is fauji-fied western secular pathan.....he must be indeed wearing patloon and must be sleeping in underwear like you (by the way wearing underwear for long time are not good for testis)

I don't know what creepier:

The fact that you're talking about men's underwear or the fact that you're pondering what I wear when I go to sleep

:fie:

@Monkey D Luffy bhai, After Fajar,,, I have once again done touba after Ashraaq prayer :angel:

You can do tauba 24/7 for the rest of your life and it will not forgive your sins equivalent of a pinch. Only weekly niyaz of Birani and halwa to Baba Bozo may help you with special dua of Baba Bozo and his mediation between your sinful soul and Allah.:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what creepier:

The fact that you're talking about men's underwear or the fact that you're pondering what I wear when I go to sleep

:fie:

Actually mafiya said that he not only wears patloon but also sleeps in tight underwears...he said shalwar kamiz is not suitable for sleeping...weird is'nt?

You can do tauba 24/7 for the rest of your life and it will not forgive your sins equivalent of a pinch. Only weekly niyaz of Birani and halwa to Baba Bozo may help you with special dua of Baba Bozo and his mediation between your sinful soul and Allah.:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

Nahi,,,,, I will follow Monkey,,,, as by following him,,, Hindus will be pleased as well as Moneky himself .... :omghaha:

Actually mafiya said that he not only wears patloon but also sleeps in tight underwears...he haid shalwar kamiz is not suitable for sleeping...weird is'nt?

Where I said that? I didn't knew you fantasize man who sleeps in underwear? :omghaha:

We would stop you from wearing underwear and make you wear shalwar kamiz, we would stop you from wiping your a$$ with toilet paper like farangis. We would teach you civilization and islam.

What does not wearing underwear and shalwar kamiz have to do with Islam?

@Abu Zolfiqar lives in America, wears Patloons, Earns dollar by serving his secular american master.... Ye to Pathan hay hi nai :angel:

My boss or "master" is Pakistani actually. I do get paid in dollars, and nope never claimed to be an exemplary "Pathan"

But I do pay my own bills, pay for my own education and don't still live in my parents home unlike some people here :meeting:

Re: patloons

actually I'm quite honoured that 4 people in this thread are enamored by my wardrobe. A bit weird but I guess everyone has their .... Fetishes

Last edited by a moderator:
What does not wearing underwear and shalwar kamiz have to do with Islam?

Their version of religion teaches them that God is fashion conscious , hence the single digit IQ posts and comments made by a monkey ! :D

Actually mafiya said that he not only wears patloon but also sleeps in tight underwears...he said shalwar kamiz is not suitable for sleeping...weird is'nt?

Surat Al-Ĥujurāt (The Rooms) - سورة الحجرا

49_6.png

Sahih International

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

Luffy Bhai App to Jhanumi Nahi ho gaye?

Well I will say you ladies sure seem to have your minds in the right places

Surat Al-01ujur¨¡t (The Rooms) - 1…11‡21„91„1 1ƒ91†81„51„41„91ƒ9

49_6.png

Sahih International

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

This is what you said that why you wear underwear, mulahiza kijiye..(waise bareilvi hadith ko copy paste bohat karte hain, amal kum karte hain)
It's a documented proof, you can see the videos on internet. Where is your proof that Musharraf prevented them to leave and wanted to teach them a lesson?

Subha Jab banda neend say uthay ga kameez shalwar phen kar,,, to phr to masla ho jaye ga bina underwear kay :cheesy:

and once again spreading unverified news that Muslims wipe there backs with toilet paper.

Surat Al-01ujur¨¡t (The Rooms) - 1…11‡21„91„1 1ƒ91†81„51„41„91ƒ9

49_6.png

Sahih International

Luffy Bhai App to Jhanumi Nahi ho gaye?

You bareilvis are quick to declare any one jahanani...the reason is ignorance of you people about islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom