What's new

James Bond: Skyfall 2012 - The best movie ever from James Bond series?

Do you think Skyfall is the best movie from James Bond Series?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No (Name your favourite movie)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Goosh you guys are such spoilers- this thread was suppose to be ask a question thread not spoilers-

Zaki edit the title and add "spoiler alerts"-

So the beautiful young lady died- the old one died- and bond is a homo- what next i should know before watching it?- :coffee:-

Goosh you guys are such spoilers- this thread was suppose to be ask a question thread not spoilers-

Zaki edit the title and add "spoiler alerts"-

So the beautiful young lady died- the old one died- and bond is a homo- what next i should know before watching it?- :coffee:-

one more thing u must know..........title song by Adele is F******* awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
one more thing u must know..........title song by Adele is F******* awesome :D

This song with the real movie clips was much better

aaho -- this song was when the bond was shot and assumed dead @JonAsad :rofl:

This song with the real movie clips was much better

aaho -- this song was when the bond was shot and assumed dead @JonAsad :rofl:

Daniel Craig cried when he first listened to this song, tears came down !

Ahem. Roger Moore.

Daniel Craig looks too much like Putin to me, which is quite ironic for a James Bond.

quantum-of-solace-daniel-craig-1457.jpg

Vladimir-Putin_4.jpg

GREAT OBSERVATION BUDDY !!!

Hurray!

I watched that movie in the cinema today and got to say that I really loved it! James Bond is back after 5-10 years of producing boring movies!

How many of you think that this was the best James Bond movie ever? or the best movie in last 20 years or so? Your feedbacks on the movie? Anything will be highly appreciated!

Well Never. I lost interest in Bond films, when they chose Daniel Craig. This guy have no handsome sexy nor gentleman face.
Bond must be a gentleman suave killer. Pierce Brosnan is the best handsome Bond.
Craig is showing over much macho in these films, which is complete opposite of being cool murderer named Bond.
Disappointed with the cast.

Well I haven't watched it till now but planning to watch it in the cinema soon. :)

Well Never. I lost interest in Bond films, when they chose Daniel Craig. This guy have no handsome sexy nor gentleman face.
Bond must be a gentleman suave killer. Pierce Brosnan is the best handsome Bond.
Craig is showing over much macho in these films, which is complete opposite of being cool murderer named Bond.
Disappointed with the cast.
Craig isn't the best looking actor amongst the James bond series and in fact one of the worst one but in this movie it didn't really matter as the movie was more in to action stuff than drinking liquor or making love here n there
Well I haven't watched it till now but planning to watch it in the cinema soon. :)

do it soon, I watched in the Cinema yesterday and really loved it.. hadn't even watched a trailer before the movie started so the "maza" was doubled!! as I didn't know what the story is and what am I going to expect in the end

Craig isn't the best looking actor amongst the James bond series and in fact one of the worst one but in this movie it didn't really matter as the movie was more in to action stuff than drinking liquor or making love here n there

do it soon, I watched in the Cinema yesterday and really loved it.. hadn't even watched a trailer before the movie started so the "maza" was doubled!! as I didn't know what the story is and what am I going to expect in the end

ya heard that in reviews. Villain's acting has got much accolades. he is an theatre artist it seems.
WEll will try it. POsitive reviews after all :)

ya heard that in reviews. Villain's acting has got much accolades. he is an theatre artist it seems.
WEll will try it. POsitive reviews after all :)

If I understand correctly, The villain claimed that he was the 007 before James Bond took over and was mistreated or betrayed by 'M' - So in the entire movie he was after her and was apparently thinking 1 step ahead of James bond for most part of the movie

Mate, Daniel Craig isn't just old, the guy has no emotions! Bond is supposed to be able to say "shaken, not stirred", with a trademark grin. :D

The present particular Bond is dark (morally), very dark.

Perhaps the darkest of all Bonds...

I liked Goldeneye, Goldfinger and Licensed to Kill in that order. My friend's dad was in Licensed to Kill :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom