What's new

Jamati name calling and what to do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalu_miah

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

Lets here proposals from other members, please.

I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

You are a jamati aren't you

Saffron extremists will keep calling any Bangladesh names as long as that Bangladeshi is not supporting Hindu Saffron extremists.

so the key word is Hindu Saffron extremists

You are a jamati aren't you

You are a saffron bridage member arnt you?

The argument should be point to point, not name calling.
But since BAL fascists call any one Jammati/Razaka-r who raise voice against their treason and terrorist (T&T BAL) activities, it is justified to call them Dalal/Rawamy.

Why stop at RAW agents? Perhaps you Jamatis should emulate your Pakistani counterparts and start shouting "RAW/CIA/Mossad" conspiracy or agents everytime somebody points out your true identity

Saffron extremists will keep calling any Bangladesh names as long as that Bangladeshi is not supporting Hindu Saffron extremists.

I like "Saffron extremists"...considering that saffron is the dominant color of the Indian flag, it makes them sound like Indian patriots

Hinduism by definition cannot be extremist, because it is the one and only true and peaceful religion in this planet. Look at the real world around you, there are religious extremist, but none of them Hindu.

Hinduism by definition cannot be extremist, because it is the one and only true and peaceful religion in this planet. Look at the real world around you, there are religious extremist, but none of them Hindu.

Hinduism isn't the pacifist religion you make it out to be. Its two principal scriptures , Bhagvad Gita and Ramayana are centred around battlefields. IMO it is similar to the Q'uran. It's followers however have the better sense to reject certain violent teachings contained in those scriptures

Hinduism isn't the pacifist religion you make it out to be. Its two principal scriptures , Bhagvad Gita and Ramayana are centred around battlefields. IMO it is similar to the Q'uran. It's followers however have the better sense to reject certain violent teachings contained in those scriptures

Battles were fought to defeat the evil. And we were victorious. Anyways, my 2nd sentence pretty much conveyed what you said.

Look at the real world around you, there are religious extremist, but none of them Hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom