What's new

Jamati name calling and what to do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinduism by definition cannot be extremist, because it is the one and only true and peaceful religion in this planet. Look at the real world around you, there are religious extremist, but none of them Hindu.

Samjhota express. Does anyone remember that? What about Right wing fanatics belonging to RSS, Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena, etc...? We have seen anti-Muslim riots, anti-Sikh riots, and we have come across cases of Christians being burned. I suppose you think all that happens at the hands of Martians?

Saffron brigade only uses Danda, not AK-47. BTW check today's news.

Bhai, if you had Afghanistan as a neighbor and USSR as the occupying power, we would see how you would escape guns & drugs. Militancy is a mind thing. Weapons are only tools.

BTW when we Pakistanis see militants and extremists holding dandas, we smile to ourselves and think that it is soooo cute.

bangladeshis are so childish LOL, calling people rawami dalals, awami goons, jamati thugs, etc.. This section reminds me of elementary school.

Going against anti india sentiments doesn't make anyone Jamaatis. I think most if not all of the members here are extremely anti india because of hegemonic policies and we are just looking out for our best interests. Some members, however, take things to extreme levels and do exaggerate the Indian influence, not realizing that Bangladesh is mostly an independent country, and India which can hardly feed its own people.

Going against anti india sentiments doesn't make anyone Jamaatis. I think most if not all of the members here are extremely anti india because of hegemonic policies and we are just looking out for our best interests. Some members, however, take things to extreme levels and do exaggerate the Indian influence, not realizing that Bangladesh is mostly an independent country, and India which can hardly feed its own people.

I guess that explains the reason why Indians are lining up in queues to jump the border into Bangladesh :D

I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

Lets here proposals from other members, please.

awww... Sorry Jamati Munna if I hurt your feelings..

take this.. :D

lollipop1.jpg

I think we have pretty good idea in this forum who belongs to Jamat and who does not, but we have incessant propaganda in this forum that all anti-India Bangladeshi's are Jamati. Lets discuss what can be done about this.

I for one consider it a great insult if someone calls me a Jamati, I don't know about you guys. Enough is enough.

I propose that members who object to such name calling, start our own name calling to counter these propaganda peddlers. Any member with Bangladeshi flag who engages in this Jamati name calling, from now on, we will openly call that member RAW agent.

Lets here proposals from other members, please.

I didn't know Jamati is a slur.Since now a days Jamati leaders in BD are being accused of war crimes it must have became one.:lol:
How about you ask your countrymen to stop calling Indians slurs.

Its the old Big Lie playbook. Repeat a lie and keep it simple:
Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So lets create our own name calling playbook:

Everytime we hear Jamati from a Bangladeshi poster -> RAW Hindutva slave
from an Indian poster -> Hindutva goon

This is their real face anyways, so lets expose these fascists for what they are.

These Jamatis are such cry babies calling names, I would write Bangladeshis but hey some BD posters here did tell us a lot about them :lol:

Majority of the Jamati's may have been attracted to this forum because it is Pakistani Defence Forum! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom