What's new

Jamaat calls daylong countrywide hartal for Tuesday

If malaun means I'm not like Bangladeshi, then I'd take it as compliment.

@jaunty you better ask any Arab in this forum about the meaning of this word - awami malaun means awamileague without Allah's favor!
Oh stop lying through your teeth, there's no Arab word called malaun. Don't just be another Bangladeshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jaunty you better ask any Arab in this forum about the meaning of this word - awami malaun means awamileague without Allah's favor!

You better stop bull$hitting is more like it :P

Malaun (Bengali: মালাউন) is a derogatory term for a Bengali Hindu, most commonly used in Bangladesh.[1] The word is derived from the Arabic "ملعون", meaning 'accursed' or 'deprived of God's Mercy', and in modern times, it became used as an ethnic slur by Muslims in Bengal for Hindus.[2][3] In a notorious incident during the 1971 Bangladesh atrocities, Pakistani officers addressed Dr. Gobinda Chandra Deb with the term before executing him.[4]
Malaun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If its fair game for you guys to use Malaun in every post, then I think we should be able to call you guys J I H A D I S / terrorists too...

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't it used as a racist slur against Hindus in Bangladesh? P@ki is also technically just a short form of the word Pakistanis, Japs short form of Japanese.

And Bh1nd1@ns just short for a wana be super power :).

anyway maloon means someone's on whom lanat is sent from God. It has NOTHING to do with INDIA or HINDUS.

AL is composed of BD Muslims so calling them maloons by own countrymen should NOT upset an INDIAN in any case.

I wonder what is the issue of Indians you guys everytime poke your nose in internal affairs of Bangladesh.

You better stop bull$hitting is more like it :P

Malaun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If its fair game for you guys to use Malaun in every post, then I think we should be able to call you guys J I H A D I S / terrorists too...

dollarman dont come up with shyty wikipeeeee here because maloon in urdu is used for anyone on who's lanat of god is showering like anything be it a Muslim maloon, a Hindu maloon or anyone.

it has NOTHING to do with BD or BD Hindus.

And Bh1nd1@ns just short for a wana be super power :).

anyway maloon means someone's on whom lanat is sent from God. It has NOTHING to do with INDIA or HINDUS.

AL is composed of BD Muslims so calling them maloons by own countrymen should NOT upset an INDIAN in any case.

I wonder what is the issue of Indians you guys everytime poke your nose in internal affairs of Bangladesh.

Because everytime $hit goes down they blame it on India and Raw. And its not just Indians Imran Bhai (Pakistan) loves Bangladeshi section more than us Indians.

Because everytime $hit goes down they blame it on India and Raw. And its not just Indians Imran Bhai (Pakistan) loves Bangladeshi section more than us Indians.

everytime when anyone blames India do come up and counter that blame by your argument and not just for sake of showing your hate for Islam.

i dont see any reason for Indians to get offended by use of maloon word by Bangladeshies for their own political party, we use such words for our own as well.

asa far as Imran is concerned, he gets banned for his uncalled for comments

Bro, a lot of guys in dhaka are desperate and lack class. Girls are stupid until the age of 17. I spend around the same time as you in dhaka, me and my cousin have a competetion who can score the most girls in dhaka every summer, its quite easy, take em to restaurants, drive a decent car and carry an expensive phone. Bangla medium girls are just as slutty, this summer inscored a bangla medium girl...all i had to do was to take her to the golf club and a dinner at radisson and invite her to some parties, they are easier bro. Girls in dhaka can get clingy though, they dont take well when you dont call them back lol.

Salut

Monsieur aazidane, my apoligiè for budding in your conversation, before I make my point do not take it personally I like yourself practise the faith of islam. I fail to understand the point that your trying to make, in one post your against secularization of Bangladesh oui. Then in this post you claim that girls from your capital are clingy and that its easy for you to pick up. Now I have never been to the subcontinent myself but based on stories from my grand papa, dating is a big no no and only few liberal families allow `western dating`. Isn`t there a contradiction in what you believe because isn`t dating women a product of western secularization and let alone your a player which even in west, atleast in my home province of Quebèc look down upon. Please correct me if I am wrong and I by no means am judging you, just making a point with respect to secularism. Also next time please do not call women sluts as its degrading and shows your double standerd.

Jana don't you ever get bored of lying, or maybe I should start believing what vinod used to say. There's no Arabic or Urdu word called malaun, nor is it used anywhere in subcontinent except Bangladesh.

If you wants to be racist, at least be brave at it. Although a racist Bangladeshi is kinda funny.

Salut

Monsieur aazidane, my apoligiè for budding in your conversation, before I make my point do not take it personally I like yourself practise the faith of islam. I fail to understand the point that your trying to make, in one post your against secularization of Bangladesh oui. Then in this post you claim that girls from your capital are clingy and that its easy for you to pick up. Now I have never been to the subcontinent myself but based on stories from my grand papa, dating is a big no no and only few liberal families allow `western dating`. Isn`t there a contradiction in what you believe because isn`t dating women a product of western secularization and let alone your a player which even in west, atleast in my home province of Quebèc look down upon. Please correct me if I am wrong and I by no means am judging you, just making a point with respect to secularism. Also next time please do not call women sluts as its degrading and shows your double standerd.
:lol:.........

Salut

Families mostly(i have never seen anyone allow it though but my dad doesn't mind if i do) don't allow dating but kids these days are getting spoiled, they would make lame excuses to get out and go to date, they are just so desperate to gossip it with their friends which makes them cool infront of them. I blame western movies and tv shows on this one but frankly its fail parenting. My family for example doesn't like girls wearing even pants and shirts, dating is out of question.

Jana don't you ever get bored of lying, or maybe I should start believing what vinod used to say. There's no Arabic or Urdu word called malaun, nor is it used anywhere in subcontinent except Bangladesh.

If you wants to be racist, at least be brave at it. Although a racist Bangladeshi is kinda funny.

ملعون :lol:

dollarman dont come up with shyty wikipeeeee here because maloon in urdu is used for anyone on who's lanat of god is showering like anything be it a Muslim maloon, a Hindu maloon or anyone.

it has NOTHING to do with BD or BD Hindus.

In the context of Bangladeshis, it is definitely a derogatory term used for Hindus as I have already proved to you. A simple Google search would suffice if you need more information.

Back
Top Bottom