What's new

Jamaat calls daylong countrywide hartal for Tuesday

@jaunty every time i preach my islamic ideology, they ( indians and secularists here ).... They call me wahabi. . If malaun is racist, then Wahabi is racist too! I am not Wahabi, i am just orthodox! So its hypocrisy as you people don't mind calling others wahabi but take insult in malaun

Take it up with the management if you find it offensive.

অবশ্য আমাদের দেশে মালাউন বলতে হিন্দুদের বুঝায়।

http://prothom-aloblog.com/posts/16/59298

Last edited by a moderator:
I know but that doesn't make it acceptable, does it?
@Al-zakir I know you are reading this thread, any clarification?

Hindus are Hindu. I am labeling Awami as maloon because they are maloon. Althouh hindus in Bd can be label as Ghaddar because they are supporter of Awami and awami is Ghaddar by all means.

Hindus are Hindu. I am labeling Awami as maloon because they are maloon. Althouh hindus in Bd can be label as Ghaddar because they are supporter of Awami and awami is Ghaddar by all means.

What about the Jamaatis those who are supporting Pakistan above Bangladesh??? What about you growing up in Bangladesh propagating against it's culture, heritage, history and independence??? Why you have not taken Pakistani citizenship after 71!!! At least use from flag of Pakistan as you are not from USA!!!

What about the Jamaatis those who are supporting Pakistan above Bangladesh??? What about you growing up in Bangladesh propagating against it's culture, heritage, history and independence??? Why you have not taken Pakistani citizenship after 71!!! At least use from flag of Pakistan as you are not from USA!!!

What is Bangladeshi culture ???? Tip Shari Dance, Rabindra Sangit......????

What is Bangladeshi culture ???? Tip Shari Dance, Rabindra Sangit......????

Yes those are part of the culture... You wont find a single girl in Bangladesh who never wear a shari or tip... your arab also do dance, Rabindra sangit plays an important role along with many other. As long as present national anthem will remain you can not remove his name or contribution from the Bangladeshi culture.

Yes those are part of the culture... You wont find a single girl in Bangladesh who never wear a shari or tip... your arab also do dance, Rabindra sangit plays an important role along with many other. As long as present national anthem will remain you can not remove his name or contribution from the Bangladeshi culture.

i live in High Middle class society ( same place from 1995) , I just made a quick count of 24 families... 1 out of 6 families are conservative Muslims around me, they dont like things mentioned above.....Except Independence part of your post, .... do they all need to relocate to Pakistan????

i live in High Middle class society ( same place from 1995) , I just made a quick count of 24 families... 1 out of 6 families are conservative Muslims around me, they dont like things mentioned above.....Except Independence part of your post, .... do they all need to relocate to Pakistan????

Liking or disliking is individual stuff but I dnt think those families publicly propagate against those!!! Do they??? Do they speak against independence of Bangladesh along with that??? Are the shameful of the Bengali culture and heritage or being a bengali?? Choice of moving to Pakistan will depend on those answer...

Suppose I do not like lesbian or gay but that is my personal choice... I have no right to humiliate or say bad stuff publicly about them. Same also the case here. One can go into argument for good or bad part of something but not allowed to propagate hate speech about any particular culture or heritage, nationality or religion. Same way living in western country, I have no right to speak bad about it through I can criticize Government policy which many do.

Recent fashion in the high society of Bangladesh is to wear the hijab. I even know 2 former sluts who picked it up:lol:

Recent fashion in the high society of Bangladesh is to wear the hijab. I even know 2 former sluts who picked it up:lol:

That is also part of Bangladeshi culture. Even many ladies wear sari and hijab at the same time. Like above if any one dnt like hijab he/she does not have right to speak publicly bad about it.

Rabindra has contribution for Bangla literature, not for Bangladesh or its culture. It's some Bangladeshis who chose his song as Bd's anthem/ And Tip at forehead is an omen believed by Hindus, hence, should be avoided by Muslims. Muslims are not supposed to believe in omen.

Of course They propagate it .. My tablighi Classmates always invited me to leave watching English movies, mixing with Girls in School, Joining programmes that goes against their islamic moral... They do it every afternoon in my hostel, I already said it I can understand the link of Independence to Pakistan..... What link Pakistan Have with Rejecting Culture which is
Against someone's religion??

P.S> i stopped talking religion in this forum because of eastwatch... Jaunty brought out the hidden Wahabi that was sleeping inside me...... :lol: ...

Modern Saree + hijabi girl :P

saree_hijab.jpg

Of course They propagate it .. My tablighi Classmates always invited me to leave watching English movies, mixing with Girls in School, Joining programmes that goes against their islamic moral... They do it every afternoon in my hostel, I already said it I can understand the link of Independence to Pakistan..... What Pakistan Have with Rejecting Culture which is Against someone's religion??

They do argument with you and invite for something... but not propagate hate speech like @Al-zakir ... do they???

Modern Saree + hijabi girl :P

saree_hijab.jpg

They do argument with you and invite for something... but not propagate hate speech like @Al-zakir ... do they???

ok. no they dont... Al Zakir has some attitude problem , i agree... Btw thats not Hijab lol.... Her Arms.......:girl_wacko: ...

So what they propagate I mean your neighbor leaving saree what to wear??? Only black burkha and nothing else?? If so your neighbors are infected by wahabi theology which is not even liked by the Arabs and one of the prime reason for the bad name which are associated with Islam and muslims all across the world.

Saree and Salwar are part and parcel of Bangladeshi culture. Recent addition is jeans, t-shirt, skirt etc. But these are outside culture and becoming part of Bangladeshi culture. No way one can avoid it as this is the way how culture kept on changing from time to time.

Eorl ⚔;3671874 said:
WHy are you talking from the perspective of a Western citizen? Don't you know here Muslims constitute 85% of the population?

Ok giving you example in plain simple way. Suppose in Canada 90% population are Christian but does it mean they have free right to abuse or propagate hate speech against muslims??? What is about 85% muslim... where you have find anything against muslim in my post?? If in Bangladesh 85% is muslim though right number is 88% rest of the people's right also have to protected and we also need to respect their culture, tradition and religion even if you like that or not. In a democracy it is granted to all citizen regardless of anyone's race, culture and religion.

Anyway why you have changed your name skies???

Back
Top Bottom