What's new

Jamaat calls daylong countrywide hartal for Tuesday

NotIng against saree or tip. Saree is totally acceptable in the Bangladeshi, its how you are wearing it. Saree, i must say is sexier than lingerie :P. Back on topic, Bangladesh is a muslim majority country, people still go pray 5 times a day in the mosque. It is utter disrespectful what they are showing on tv with lux shundori, its utter maloon indian fused with western, which takes away from our Bangali muslim identity. This bastarditation has started since this maloon awami league government has been in charge. Our girls want to be indian naikas watching hindi serials, this has to stop. People fail to understand the more 'secular' our culture will get, there will be more radicalization, its corelated. Jamaat is certainly than they were in 1971, recently i see so many more young folks heading towards islamic philosophy, including myself and mind you i grew up in a western society since i was 14 and i was as liberal and secular minded as it got. Secularism is not for Bangladesh, it is for Hindu India to control their 100 different religions and 100 different cultures. Secularism simply devides 90 percent of Bangladeshi muslim society. There will be always religious people in Bangladesh, shoving secularism in their face will simply give rise to radicalism.Remember in the US dollar it says 'In godnwe trust'.

So what they propagate I mean your neighbor leaving saree what to wear??? Only black burkha and nothing else?? If so your neighbors are infected by wahabi theology which is not even liked by the Arabs and one of the prime reason for the bad name which are associated with Islam and muslims all across the world.

Saree and Salwar are part and parcel of Bangladeshi culture. Recent addition is jeans, t-shirt, skirt etc. But these are outside culture and becoming part of Bangladeshi culture. No way one can avoid it as this is the way how culture kept on changing from time to time.

Its you who were pushing Bengali culture over Zakir...... This ultra culture based Nationalism is hated all over the world... People call them Fascist like BNP, EDL in UK.. Dont know why its so glorified in BD..........

in 1971, People fought Against Tyranny....but Culture?? That is for books and intellectuals... Over 50% Bangladeshis dont know whats 21st Feb...

Ok giving you example in plain simple way. Suppose in Canada 90% population are Christian but does it mean they have free right to abuse or propagate hate speech against muslims??? What is about 85% muslim... where you have find anything against muslim in my post?? If in Bangladesh 85% is muslim though right number is 88% rest of the people's right also have to protected and we also need to respect their culture, tradition and religion even if you like that or not. In a democracy it is granted to all citizen regardless of anyone's race, culture and religion.

Anyway why you have changed your name skies???

Canada is an educated society and kids are drilled from childhood to avoid xenophobic comments, and still it occurs but more subtly than Bangladesh, cause lets be real Bangladesh's society is still uneducated and less aware. But its a western society, their norms are different, you can kiss a girl in public and no one look at you, even homos can do that. An islamic nation like Bangladesh, it is unacceptable.

NotIng against saree or tip. Saree is totally acceptable in the Bangladeshi, its how you are wearing it. Saree, i must say is sexier than lingerie :P. Back on topic, Bangladesh is a muslim majority country, people still go pray 5 times a day in the mosque. It is utter disrespectful what they are showing on tv with lux shundori, its utter maloon indian fused with western, which takes away from our Bangali muslim identity. This bastarditation has started since this maloon awami league government has been in charge. Our girls want to be indian naikas watching hindi serials, this has to stop. People fail to understand the more 'secular' our culture will get, there will be more radicalization, its corelated. Jamaat is certainly than they were in 1971, recently i see so many more young folks heading towards islamic philosophy, including myself and mind you i grew up in a western society since i was 14 and i was as liberal and secular minded as it got. Secularism is not for Bangladesh, it is for Hindu India to control their 100 different religions and 100 different cultures. Secularism simply devides 90 percent of Bangladeshi muslim society. There will be always religious people in Bangladesh, shoving secularism in their face will simply give rise to radicalism.Remember in the US dollar it says 'In godnwe trust'.

For the 1st part partially agree with you. But this is individual choice what to watch or what not. Now die to internet people can watch **** movies anytime they want. There is nothing that can stop it. So what is required here good moral teachings from the parents not like "you cant watch this" as parents can control a child when he grows up every time if he has really intention to watch ****, go for dating or even go to hotel. Even in 90s and early 2000s I can remember there were channel like TB6, Fashion tv etc where they used air blue film and many used to remain awake whole night to watch those. Not to mention selling of cd @5 or @10 taka in the nearest video store. This has been going on for long. Not like BAL government introduced it just recently.

Hindi serial culture was back in late 90s and in 2000s but recently due to having too many channel watch natok and telefilms to kill time. They do not have time to watch hindi serials. Secularism has been established only in paper nothing have been enforced here. People are now what they were. Nothing has been changed. If anyone becomes radicalized for secularism then he/she has some mental problem.

Its you who were pushing Bengali culture over Zakir...... This ultra culture based Nationalism is hated all over the world... People call them Fascist like BNP, EDL in UK.. Dont know why its so glorified in BD..........

in 1971, People fought Against Tyranny....but Culture?? That is for books and intellectuals... Over 50% Bangladeshis dont know whats 21st Feb...

Where you have found that I am pushing anything over Al-Zakir??? He is free to do whatever he likes but not propagate hate speech against Bangladeshi culture with a tag of Bangladeshi.

Canada is an educated society and kids are drilled from childhood to avoid xenophobic comments, and still it occurs but more subtly than Bangladesh, cause lets be real Bangladesh's society is still uneducated and less aware. But its a western society, their norms are different, you can kiss a girl in public and no one look at you, even homos can do that. An islamic nation like Bangladesh, it is unacceptable.

Bangladesh is a moderate islamic nation not radical one. Here people do whatever they like!!! Regarding killing I guess either you are clueless or pretending of not knowing anything. Kissing and dating is pretty common matter in Bangladesh and happen openly.

Where you have found that I am pushing anything over Al-Zakir??? He is free to do whatever he likes but not propagate hate speech against Bangladeshi culture with a tag of Bangladeshi.

Ok maybe My mistake... I am just disgusted with some people .... For example.. If Someone posts In fb "Saqlain Mushtak is a great coach, helping Bangladeshi Bowlers a lot"... 2-3 people will reply - **** lover Go to pakistan....

I hate this tone.... It is exactly opposite of asking Hindus to go Back to India....

Ok maybe My mistake... I am just disgusted with some people .... For example.. If Someone posts In fb "Saqlain Mushtak is a great coach, helping Bangladeshi Bowlers a lot"... 2-3 people will reply - **** lover Go to pakistan....

I hate this tone.... It is exactly opposite of asking Hindus to go Back to India....

Yes that sort of attitude is also bad. Bangladeshis have problem with what ex Pakistani generals and politicians did back in 1971. But it does not mean we will also have to insult ordinary Pakistanis.

Saqlain Mustaq is a guest and coach now at the same time. So no one has right to insult him or others for admiring Saqlain. If any one is propagating hate speech he/she falls at the same category of Al-Zakir.

For the 1st part partially agree with you. But this is individual choice what to watch or what not. Now die to internet people can watch **** movies anytime they want. There is nothing that can stop it. So what is required here good moral teachings from the parents not like "you cant watch this" as parents can control a child when he grows up every time if he has really intention to watch ****, go for dating or even go to hotel. Even in 90s and early 2000s I can remember there were channel like TB6, Fashion tv etc where they used air blue film and many used to remain awake whole night to watch those. Not to mention selling of cd @5 or @10 taka in the nearest video store. This has been going on for long. Not like BAL government introduced it just recently.

Hindi serial culture was back in late 90s and in 2000s but recently due to having too many channel watch natok and telefilms to kill time. They do not have time to watch hindi serials. Secularism has been established only in paper nothing have been enforced here. People are now what they were. Nothing has been changed. If anyone becomes radicalized for secularism then he/she has some mental problem.

Secularism has already been enforced with the introduction of the 15th amendment. That is just the start. Fashion tv and the **** renting has never been in the mainstream. Watching fashion tv is always looked down upon in Bangladesh. But soon the mainstream will make it acceptable. 10 years ago lux shundori with the slutty dresses the girls wear there would be unacceptable, now awaki league backed secular media has made it acceptable. Theory of gradualisation at work.

lol i loved this Blog..... Read.......

***২০০৮ সাল, আমি ভোট দিতে যাব, জীবনের প্রথম ভোট। এর আগে ২০০১ সালে ভোটার হয়েও ভোট দিতে পারিনি, তাই এই বার মনে টান টান উত্তেজনা ছিলো। মনে মনে ১ মাস আগে থেকেই ঠিক করে রেখেছিলাম কাকে ভোট দিবো। নির্বাচনের দিন সকাল ১০টায় বাসা থেকে বের হয়ে বনশ্রী আইডিয়াল স্কুলে গেলাম, আমার ভোট কেন্দ্র।তেমন বেশী একটা ভীড় ছিলো না। দ্বিতীয় তলায় গিয়ে ব্যালট পেপার নিলাম এর পর আড়াল করা ঘেরা কাউন্টারে গিয়ে ব্যালট পেপার টির ভালো ভাবে তাকালাম। আমার চোখ গেলো ধানের শীষের দিকে। এর পর নৌকায়। আমি নৌকায় সীল মেরে দিলাম। আর ধানের শীষ কে বললাম সরি বি এন পি।

*** বি এন পির উদার দলীয় নীতির উপর আমার হয়ত কিছুটা দুর্বলতা আছে। তার পরো আমার নৌকায় ভোট দেয়ার কারন হিসেবে আমি বলবো পর পর দুই বার আমি বি এন পি কে ক্ষমতায় দেখতে চাইনি। ব্যাপক দুর্নীতি, প্রশাসনিক ব্যার্থতা আর বিদ্যুৎ ঘাটতি আমার বিরক্তির বাধ অতিক্রম করে গিয়েছিলো। আমার মতন বেশীরভাগ বাংলাদেশি ই ঠিক একই কারনে নৌকায় ভোট দিয়েছিলো। আওয়ামিলীগের নির্বাচনি ইস্তেহারে ঘরে ঘরে চাকরি দেয়ার কথা ছিলো। আমি ভালো ভাবেই জানতাম এই টা হবে না। চাল-ডাল সহ নিত্য দ্রব্যের অনেক কম মুল্যে প্রদানের কথা বলেছে। অর্থনীতি আমি একে বারে যে বুঝি না তা না। কিন্তু রুপকথার মতন কাহিনী গুলা বিশ্বাস না করলেও নৌকায় ভোট দিয়েছিলাম। আমার মন চেয়ে ছিলো কিছুটা পরিবর্তন।

*** কোন কিছুরই পরিবর্তন হয়নি। যেই লাউ/সেই কদু। আওয়ামিলীগের ন্যাক্কার জনক কাজ গুলো সাধারন মানুষের ঘৃনা কুড়িয়েছে। শেখ মুজিব বেচে থাকলে উনি নিজেও লজ্জাপেতেন আওয়ামিলীগের ঘৃন্য কর্মকান্ডে। আজকে শিবির-আওয়ামিলীগ যা ঘটাচ্ছে তার বেশীর ভাগের জন্য লিগের ছেলেরাই দায়ী। মাঝে মাঝে মনে হয় আমার ভোট টা দেয়া মনে হয় ভুল হয়েছে।

*** আরেকটি ন্যাক্কার জনক ঘটনা দেখলাম গতকাল। আমি খবর টা দেখে হতভম্ব!! জিয়া বিমান বন্দরের নাম চেঞ্জ করে ফেলা হয়েছে। ভেবে ছিলাম বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক বিমান বন্দর হবে, কিন্তু না, কৌশলের আশ্রয় নিয়ে এর নাম দেয়া হয়েছে শাহজালাল আন্তর্জাতিক বিমান বন্দর। শাহজালাল একজন মহান সুফি ছিলেন, সেকুলারিস্ট আওয়ামিলীগের থেকে এই নাম আশা করা সত্যই অবাক করার মতন। বিতর্ক এড়ানোর জন্যই সরকার এই নাম দিয়েছে, এতে সন্দেহ নাই। মহান শাহজালাল (রঃ) বেচে থাকলে উনার এই নাম দেখলে কি বলতেন তা বুঝতে অসুবিধা হয়না। মাঝে মাঝে বিভ্রান্ত হই। আমি এই সরকারকে ভোট দিয়েছিলাম, তার মানে এই সরকারের কর্মকান্ডের সাথে আমার সমর্থন আছে। আমি তখন নিজেকে অপরাধি ভাবি। আমি নৌকায় এই জন্য কি ভোট দিয়েছিলাম?

*** আমি নিয়মিত নামাজ পড়ি না, এই টা আমার ব্যার্থতা। কিন্তু জুম্মার নামাজে সব সময় যাই। জুম্মার নামাযে খুতবার শেষে ইমাম সাহেব জোরে জোরে পড়েন “...............ওয়াল নাসারা, ওয়াল মালাউন, ওয়াল হুলুদ.....................আল্লাহ হুম্মা মিনান নাআল ওয়াল ফিলিস্তিন, খুফু ওয়া মুস্লিমিন ইন কাস্মির ওয়া চেচনিয়া,ওয়া রুয়ান্ডা ওয়া বার্মা।
আমার প্রশ্ন হলো এই খানে মালাউন শব্দের অর্থ কি? আমাদের গ্রামের বাড়িতে কেউ কেউ আওয়ামিলীগ সমর্থন কারীদের মালাউন বলে থাকে। তার মানে আওয়ামিলীগ মানে কি ইহুদি নাসারা দের প্রতি শব্দ?

*** মাঝে মাঝে আমিই আবার বিভ্রান্ত হই, আওয়ামিলীগ কি ভাবে ইহুদি-নাসারাদের দল হতে পারে? কারন এই দলটিই তো আবার গোড়া ধর্মীয় কাওমি আলেম দের সাথে হাত মিলিয়েছিলো। মনে আছে “ ফতোয়া বাজদের সাথে চুক্তি?” সেকুলারিস্ট আওয়ামিলীগের সাধারন সম্পাদক আব্দুল জলিল সেই হুজুর দের সাথে যখন হাতে হাত রেখে চুক্তি পত্রে সই করেছিলেন আমি এই দৃশ্য দেখে হতভম্ব হয়ে গিয়েছিলাম।
*** আওয়ামিলীগের নির্বাচনি প্রচারনা শুরু হয় সিলেটের শাহজালাল মাজারের থেকে।লীগের বড় বড় নেতারা মাজারে যেয়ে হাত তুলে দোয়া চান, ব্যাপক দান খয়রাত করেন। তারা যদি ধর্ম নিরপেক্ষ হয়েই থাকেন তাহলে মাজারে যাবে কেন। তাহলে তারাতো ইসলামপন্থি দল হয়ে গেল। শেখ হাসিনা হজ্বে গিয়ে মাথায় স্কার্ফ লাগিয়ে মিডিয়ার সামনে আসেন। বঙ্গবন্ধুর মাজারে বিশাল দলবল নিয়ে জিয়ারত করতেযান। আওয়ামি-ওলামা লীগ নামে একটি আলেমদের দল আছে। ওনারা বিভিন্ন সময়ে চরমোনাই, জামাত,ও যাকের পার্টিকে কাফের বলতে ব্যাস্ত। লিগের এই কার্যকলাপ তালেবান যুগের কথাকেও হার মানায়। তার পরো ভাবি এই দলটি সেকুলারিস্ট হয় কি ভাবে?

*** কয়েক দিন আগে খবরে দেখলাম ৫০,১০০,৫০০,১০০০টাকার সব নোটে বঙ্গবন্ধুর ছবি ছাপা হবে। বাহ বাহ তা বেশ ভালোই। এই দিক থেকে উনারা বি এন পি কেও হার মানাবে সন্দেহ নাই। বি এন পি , জিয়াউর রহমানের ছবি একটা নোটেও ছাপাতে পারে নাই।

*** ইদানিং ব্লগে যুদ্ধাপরাধি,জামাত শিবির ছাগু... বিভিন্ন আওয়ামী পন্থি ব্লগারদের নিকট থেকে শুনা যায়। বর্তমানে সেক্টর কমান্ডার গুলা গোফে তেল দিয়ে লীগের নেতাদের থেকে জামাত ও শিবিরের যুদ্ধাপরাধের বিচার চাইছে। মাঝে মাঝে প্রশ্ন জাগে- উনারা ইয়াহিয়া খান,টিক্কা খান, ভুট্যো, নিয়াজির বিচার চান না কেন? শুধুই জামাতের কেন? সঠিক যুদ্ধাপরাধের বিচার চান তো? নাকি এইটা রাজনৈতিক ভাবে কোন ঠাসা করার জন্য? সেক্টর কমান্ডার দের যদি প্রশ্ন করি, ১৬ ডিসেম্বর আত্নসমর্পনকারী ৯৩০০০ সৈন্য কিভাবে নিরাপদে দেশ ত্যাগ করেছিল? উনারা মুখে কুলুপ এটে বসে যাবেন।

*** ব্লগে আওয়ামিলীগের বিরুদ্ধে কিছুই লিখা যায় না। কিছু লিখলেই বলবে “তুই রাজাকার”। এই রাজাকার শব্দটিকে উনারা অনেক কমন গালি বানিয়ে দিয়েছেন। এখন এইটা আর তেমন গুরুত্ত্ব বহন করে না। সাধারন ব্লগার কেউ সরকারের সমালোচনা করলেই রাজাকার। আমি জানি আওয়ামিলীগ গনতান্ত্রিক দল। গনতন্ত্রে আলোচনা সমালোচনা থাকবে। কিন্তু সমালোচনা করলেই রাজাকার???? এটা কি বাকশালী ব্লগারদের বাকশালীয় চিন্তা??

*** সব শেষে, আমি ভালো ভাবেই বুঝতে পারছি। বাংলাদেশের ঘৃন্য রাজনীতি কই যাচ্ছে। আমি ভোট দিয়েই ভুল করেছি। সৃস্টি কর্তা আমাকে ক্ষমা করবেন না। সরকারের পাপের জন্য আমাকেও পরম করুনাময়ের নিকট জবাব দিহি করতে হবে।

*** আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা করুন-আমিন।

@captain. Please understand that in !angladesh there are two dominant culture. One has it's in Islam and other Hinduism. I follow Islam and muslim related cultures only. Hindu cultures belong to Hindu people. I have nothing to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Globalization had its effects on bengali culture too, specially the students from english medium schools. These days they even sleep with each other at the age of 13. They think its cool because western shows and movies depict that not getting laid is apparently uncool or something.

Globalization had its effects on bengali culture too, specially the students from english medium schools. These days they even sleep with each other at the age of 13. They think its cool because western shows and movies depict that not getting laid is apparently uncool or something.

Sleeping around at 13 is a bit too far, they are rare cases. But yeah to some extent it is quite true, my first ever boob action with a girl waw in class 5, i tood her i never experienced a boob before, the chick oiked me so she let me touch'em at the school stairway corner.:lol:

Sleeping around at 13 is a bit too far, they are rare cases. But yeah to some extent it is quite true, my first ever boob action with a girl waw in class 5, i tood her i never experienced a boob before, the chick oiked me so she let me touch'em at the school stairway corner.:lol:

I live in Bangladesh for 3-6 months every year so i really know how the teens do it here, the girls start becoming slutty when they get promoted to 6th grade and try to hang with the older guys(usually 10th or 11th grader no matter how **** they look) and thats how it all starts. I got a friend who is 21, and his last ex was 13, he totally exploited her :sick:
don't make me sad, bro :cry:

I live in Bangladesh for 3-6 months every year so i really know how the teens do it here, the girls start becoming slutty when they get promoted to 6th grade and try to hang with the older guys(usually 10th or 11th grader no matter how **** they look) and thats how it all starts. I got a friend who is 21, and his last ex was 13, he totally exploited her :sick:
don't make me sad, bro :cry:

Bro, a lot of guys in dhaka are desperate and lack class. Girls are stupid until the age of 17. I spend around the same time as you in dhaka, me and my cousin have a competetion who can score the most girls in dhaka every summer, its quite easy, take em to restaurants, drive a decent car and carry an expensive phone. Bangla medium girls are just as slutty, this summer inscored a bangla medium girl...all i had to do was to take her to the golf club and a dinner at radisson and invite her to some parties, they are easier bro. Girls in dhaka can get clingy though, they dont take well when you dont call them back lol.

Bro, a lot of guys in dhaka are desperate and lack class. Girls are stupid until the age of 17. I spend around the same time as you in dhaka, me and my cousin have a competetion who can score the most girls in dhaka every summer, its quite easy, take em to restaurants, drive a decent car and carry an expensive phone. Bangla medium girls are just as slutty, this summer inscored a bangla medium girl...all i had to do was to take her to the golf club and a dinner at radisson and invite her to some parties, they are easier bro. Girls in dhaka can get clingy though, they dont take well when you dont call them back lol.

:argh: Taking stupid girls to such places is a waste, just give take them to some decent restaurant or a club and thats all you need unless she is smoking hot. Get a new sim everytime you go to Dhaka, use it and throw it when you are done ;)

Back
Top Bottom