What's new

Jamaat calls daylong countrywide hartal for Tuesday

This is Jamat. What they think and what they are, is totally different. So many voters to vote them, then go stand alone party and have a good position in Parliament. But the real fact is they are decaying and it's because they falsifying the truth. They are giving the religion a bad name. Totally biased report and I disagree with this. Awami Party got some assistance and alliance from India, because they allied to bring independence to Bangladesh. Not to mention, it's past. India got backward policy and got no idea about Bangladesh. There policies seem to be like 1980s. Today BNP, Awami they will take alliance to anyone to stay on power. Fact. What I said is truth. A stupid politician like Nizami made mistake in 1971,which caused Bangladesh with lots of talents,not to mention 'Muslim' talents. He remained silent afterward but kept his propaganda alive in Muslim countries. A real sick 'Munafik'. He is afraid to stand the truth and certainly Jamati Party must be brought down. They should be declared illegal for their wrong ideology. They are creating terrorists from talented students,not to mention Awami also exploited this same ideology but that is the truth, we always take the bad. That's why, everywhere we are the 'Puti Mash'.

I wouldn't say they are "terrorists". And I agree, M-Saint's source is biased (and so is The Daily Star :D)

I am not a fan of Jamaat (really, they aren't too bright). However, I do not agree with the way the AL are severely antagonizing them. I mean, what for? Why so much fire over a party that is so inconsequential to the politics of Bangladesh? There must be something more.

And "ban" them? How? Jamaat is not a military organization, and never was. They did however lobby against the creation of Bangladesh.

The war crimes tribunal set up back in the 70's was not meant to try non-combatants. This is the key impediment of this "trail" in the flutter of propaganda we are seeing today. I can assure you that this level of propaganda was not seen ever since the 70's.

Again, my question: Why so much fire over this now? Was it not Mujib who let go of alleged war criminals on the basis of being "Bengalis"? On what basis did he make this decision? I would ask a similar question to Zia. Who were these "war criminals"? Where are they now?

Jamaat is a legal and legitimate entity right now. And let's go by that (despite its controversy).

Anyway, the problem lies in all political parties today. We aren't at all going forward, but backwards (politically). AL's complete refusal to participate in any dialogue whatsoever with both the BNP and Jamaat is very much to blame for this.

Interestingly, the AL has initiated more Hartals than the BNP/Jamaat combined during the previous ruling BNP admin.

India? Well, it appears they are lobbying heavily to market their goods and services in Bangladesh. Now that would explain some things.

The topic and the dilemmas at hand will go on for 15-20 years at least (unfortunately).

Funny but I know funnier!

dipjol-meme-generator-poont-koira-dile-tui-dhongso-hoia-jaabi-cd9f89.jpg

lol my mom was watching 100% love story a kolkata movie... where the whole village went to defecate together under a tree and then went to river together to wash themselves.... I have the dvd.... Cutting, uploading is a difficult work, please dont make me to do so....

lol my mom was watching 100% love story a kolkata movie... where the whole village went to defecate together under a tree and then went to river together to wash themselves.... I have the dvd.... Cutting, uploading is a difficult work, please dont make me to do so....

Oh God......

Jamat is the most Sick Political party. They exploit religion and right now they are doing worldwide Propaganda. Those Bangladeshi amirs know nothing about Islam. They never brought betterment to Bangladesh and now destroying our image.

What do you know about Islam and what have you done to spread the message of Islam? Please share with us.

Nevertheless, it's my personal believe that you must be follower of Maloon Shahriar Kabir and maloon muntasir mamun. Talking along Awami murtids line isn't so Islamic. It's the Awami league that destroying the greater image of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is being exposed as Islam hating nation across the Islamic world. So you should be criticizing enemy of Islam, Awami league instead of Islam loving Jamat.

It was definetely a successful hartal the first by a 3rd party. It send chills down the spine of awami malauns and their intellectually bankrupt budhijibis.:lol: Check out their whining in prothom alo & daily star, 2 PR outlets that would even put nazi PR to shame.

Jamat is the most Sick Political party. They exploit religion and right now they are doing worldwide Propaganda. Those Bangladeshi amirs know nothing about Islam. They never brought betterment to Bangladesh and now destroying our image.

Tell us what U know about ISLAM brother?

DO U know that they called the strike when BAL fagots didn't allow them to hold a peaceful rally the previous day. Funny how people find faults with a party that can't even hold official party mettings for 4 years. But completely overlook the crimes committed by BAL fagots. Only this month, 93 people (mostly opp.members of BNP & JI) got abducted.

http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/new/?p=55540

And before brushing every party with the same paint, can U point out any action of BNP or JI like the bloody OCT28 massacre by BAL fagots? That just one of the millions of example of terrorist acts committed BAL malauns to come to power and stay in power. Lets not talk about hypocrisy shall we.

Never heard of any such movie. Must have been made to cater Bangladeshi audience. Good that you and your mom found it watchable! :tup:

Anyway I read the script, it seems the movie outdoor was in Australia. Please stop lying through your teeth.

Oh by the way West Bengal achieved 100 % sanitation target way back in 2007. :wave:

But anyway since you comparing Bangladeshi movies to Kolkata movie, let me show you the mirror.

Bangladeshi movies

10-movie-poster.jpg

Funny%20Film%20Poster_797.jpg

I agree with LaBang. Lanat on Bangladeshi movie maker. Geedar aar itoor jaater kafeelah. Maan izaat aar taklo na.

Bangladeshi movie directors have no shame for the most part :rolleyes:

I am having a bad day today! First i tried to download a video editing software and all my exe file got corrupted! awwah! My life sux!!

Back
Top Bottom