What's new

Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones (swarm-drone-system)

I don’t think theres anything sensible in bragging about one incident the whole time like you shot a Bison means you can bring down whole IAF easily and IAF can do nothing. The Bison is a 65 year old aircraft, whose radar and comms were easily jammed and it was flying over Pak-Administered Kashmir or your administered airspace. All factors were in your favour. I don’t think there’s anything to celebrate downing the worst aircraft of IAF with the Best aircraft of PAF.

If the MiG-21 Bisons are so old, rusted and banged up, then why indians chose to send them up against Pakistan? Surely the norm in war is to fight with your finest and most potent weapons against the enemy.

Logically speaking, it has no sense when you spend billions $$$ in getting the best weapons, only to send throw a rat (MiG-21 Bison) in a snake's pit. A 65 year old fighter one side getting shot down, while Pakistan Air Force used Mirage fighters for strike mission inside Indian territory, successfully and which are 50+ years old, and didn't get shot down. So you see, there isn't any which way you could win this argument!

If the MiG-21 Bisons are so old, rusted and banged up, then why indians chose to send them up against Pakistan? Surely the norm in war is to fight with your finest and most potent weapons against the enemy.

Logically speaking, it has no sense when you spend billions $$$ in getting the best weapons, only to send throw a rat (MiG-21 Bison) in a snake's pit. A 65 year old fighter one side getting shot down, while Pakistan Air Force used Mirage fighters for strike mission inside Indian territory, successfully and which are 50+ years old, and didn't get shot down. So you see, there isn't any which way you could win this argument!
Aircrafts are being acquired to replace them.

Nut bolt, paint job is not comparable to design and develop any aircraft.
story of Tejas.....with bara masalay from all over but still parked up. You people cant even assemble a kit plane after getting parts from all over the world.

Indian contribution in Tejas is only to choose parts and still failed to assemble.

story of Tejas.....with bara masalay from all over but still parked up. You people cant even assemble a kit plane after getting parts from all over the world.

Indian contribution in Tejas is only to choose parts and still failed to assemble.

India is doing assembling from 50 years! but designing, testing, developing the aircraft is a different story!

You will never understand once you design and develop any aircraft then might!

India is doing assembling from 50 years! but designing, testing, developing the aircraft is a different story!

You will never understand once you design and develop any aircraft then might!

Yes, its a step towards something, but what India designed in tejas......basic design itself is French, finalized by French, other components you know, do not need to repeat same stuff over and over like @colonel rajesh.

Har indian project pay yahi pic upload karnay ka dil karta hai😂😂
View attachment 695854
Bollywood has infested your livings. True you cant live without bollywood memes. So you are right, i dunno why gadha is running after bollywood.

@Topic this will be good addition in the kitty, and jaguars have every now and then proved its worth.

Yes, its a step towards something, but what India designed in tejas......basic design itself is French, finalized by French, other components you know, do not need to repeat same stuff over and over like @colonel rajesh.

This is a totally wrong! if you say that designed by someone then you need to purchase the blue print just like Chinese purchased the blueprint (Jf 17) and refined the design based on the requirements from the PAF.

you can take concept of the model from any aircraft but again you need to work from the scratch for Example, need to make scale models and perform wind tunnel testing aircraft, etc.

Please let me know if you have any proof for your claim. If you want then I can provide for JF 17 about design purchased by china.

This is a totally wrong! if you say that designed by someone then you need to purchase the blue print just like Chinese purchased the blueprint (Jf 17) and refined the design based on the requirements from the PAF.

you can take concept of the model from any aircraft but again you need to work from the scratch for Example, need to make scale models and perform wind tunnel testing aircraft, etc.

Please let me know if you have any proof for your claim. If you want then I can provide for JF 17 about design purchased by china.
purchasing blue print is only an option when you want to give credit to the original source, but India wants to claim everything 100% indigenous.

When you are stealing a design and concept, surely you will need to do all that, but claiming it be 100% designed is a fraud, lie, cheating and theft. give credit to where it belongs, nothing is 100% Indian in Tejas, from Design, engine, armament, avionics...

@Raj-Hindustani we are going off topic, but before I end this Tejas story, have a look at this 2018 article. Tejas is no where even close to any of the false claims Indians are making,
1607953044520.png

@Raj-Hindustani we are going off topic, but before I end this Tejas story, have a look at this 2018 article. Tejas is no where even close to any of the false claims Indians are making,
View attachment 696313

Sorry to say that you are giving reference of prototypes that might flew in 2001 to 2010.

You can't say that which are flying by now it is a same old kind of prototypes (HAL Tejas).

As I said previously many times, I strongly believe that JF 17 block 2 and HAL Tejas MK1 is not good to face more modern fighter aircraft (one by one)! they can perform better with mix and better aircrafts during the combat or air war.

Only game changer will be HAL Tejas MK1a and JF 17 block 3. They will be have good chance against any modern aircraft with better tactics to kill them.

Sorry to say that you are giving reference of prototypes that might flew in 2001 to 2010.

You can't say that which are flying by now it is a same old kind of prototypes (HAL Tejas).

As I said previously many times, I strongly believe that JF 17 block 2 and HAL Tejas MK1 is not good to face more modern fighter aircraft (one by one)! they can perform better with mix and better aircrafts during the combat or air war.

Only game changer will be HAL Tejas MK1a and JF 17 block 3. They will be have good chance against any modern aircraft with better tactics to kill them.

Yes, no one knows what is Tejas condition now a days, we never see this technological marvel flying anywhere, we only hear claims of fancy articles.

Tejas take win, you are right.

Aircrafts are being acquired to replace them.

Sure they are .... tell me when was the first MMRCA tender launched? .....

Oh that's right, 2008!!!

What are we in? Oh yeah, that's right .... 2020!!!!

End of discussion!

Sure they are .... tell me when was the first MMRCA tender launched? .....

Oh that's right, 2008!!!

What are we in? Oh yeah, that's right .... 2020!!!!

End of discussion!
Thats was a BS. That plan was dropped long long ago and new Tender for MRFA is issued for 114 aircrafts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom