What's new

Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones (swarm-drone-system)

Shamsher is a Muslim Boy Name. Shamsher name meaning is Swords, Blades. It has multiple Islamic meaning. The name is originated from Persian.

When Yogi ji is changing this name?

abse tera nam shamburam
what are you trying to say ? shall I post more pics of air commodore Hilal Ahmed Rather and the Rafales ?

with a $1 billion order for the aircraft in 1978, the Jaguar being chosen ahead of the Dassault Mirage F1 and the Saab Viggen after a long and difficult evaluation process.[96][97] The order involved 40 Jaguars built in Europe at Warton, and 120 licence-built aircraft from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) under the local name Shamsher ("Sword of Justice").

kinna sona, assi Kafiron da Shamsher jhaj <3

1607964482753.png

maan jao

where is your fabled tehzeeb, for god's sake ?
shaan e hindustan, hmara Shamsher

sacchi da SHER

tenk formashons bcha ke raakhna.. bda khatarnak yeh kaafiron da shaitan otherwise

mind it

1607964888552.png

what are you trying to say ? shall I post more pics of air commodore Hilal Ahmed Rather and the Rafales ?

with a $1 billion order for the aircraft in 1978, the Jaguar being chosen ahead of the Dassault Mirage F1 and the Saab Viggen after a long and difficult evaluation process.[96][97] The order involved 40 Jaguars built in Europe at Warton, and 120 licence-built aircraft from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) under the local name Shamsher ("Sword of Justice").

kinna sona, assi Kafiron da Shamsher jhaj <3

View attachment 696367

maan jao

where is your fabled tehzeeb, for god's sake ?

I am happy that India is still using Muslim names,

its your Yogi and RSS Govt. Modi have problems with anything Muslim.

its now Hiindu rashtra, changing Muslim names is favorite pass time of BJP Govt.

you do not need to get emotional, I am stating the facts, like always.

Your Hindi or Punjabi whatever you tried needs massive improvement but I understand what you tried to say.

I agree, Kafirs sre suppose to be proud of beautiful Shamsher, just extend this pride to all Muslim heritage in India.

or, Kill Shamsher and bring up shamburam, mandir to yahin banay ga,,

Bollywood has infested your livings. True you cant live without bollywood memes. So you are right, i dunno why gadha is running after bollywood.

@Topic this will be good addition in the kitty, and jaguars have every now and then proved its worth.
download (2).jpeg

Should never under estimate the enemy whatsoever.
Jaguars are old aircraft and India is making use of this weapons even in obsolete condition.

Shamsher is a Muslim Boy Name. Shamsher name meaning is Swords, Blades. It has multiple Islamic meaning. The name is originated from Persian.

When Yogi ji is changing this name?

abse tera nam shamburam

Don't try it with them, brother. They're on a whole new level of lunacy. They hate Muslims but they use Muslim names, use Muslim terms "Shaheed" (one who dies fighting for Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah) and they also shamelessly use Muslim Qawwali which is a form of praise for Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

A thousand years of Islam in their region, yet they haven't learnt anything or have any humility. At best they have made ridiculous bollywood crap to feel better about themselves. They are vain, no different than the israelis or british or americans. Hubris is their calling, let them drown in it.

I am happy that India is still using Muslim names,

its your Yogi and RSS Govt. Modi have problems with anything Muslim.

its now Hiindu rashtra, changing Muslim names is favorite pass time of BJP Govt.

you do not need to get emotional, I am stating the facts, like always.

Your Hindi or Punjabi whatever you tried needs massive improvement but I understand what you tried to say.

I agree, Kafirs sre suppose to be proud of beautiful Shamsher, just extend this pride to all Muslim heritage in India.

or, Kill Shamsher and bring up shamburam, mandir to yahin banay ga,,
over wing pylons are so cool, you guys should try this on the Thunder too.

1607995591944.png

over wing pylons are so cool, you guys should try this on the Thunder too.

View attachment 696468

Overwing pylons are draggier than underwing ones, and have limited use. not suitable for modern Fighters.

Thunder is an excellent design,

but your Teja the Samosa can take some of, its already a mixture of so many things, just add one more, and oh French will help to sort out the aerodynamics. same like before.
after all Teja is 100% indigenous Indian mixture of parts from so many different countries.

And India planned "Manned moon mission by 2020".

Indians accomplished that mission in 2017. You just have the name a little confused. It was a "Manned Moo" mission. You can watch it online. It is water buffalo racing in muddy water called Kambala. Those boys can chase cows fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom