What's new

Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones (swarm-drone-system)

you can apply on azm fighter jet project because till now PAK is not even designed a trainer fighter plane but talk to make 5th Gen fighter.

This is funniest thing I heard in the decades.

People like you used to say the same thing 15 years ago when FC-1 was merely a model on someone's desk and fan art.

Meanwhile Indian disinformation services were busy portraying LCA as future backbone of supa powa Air porse and you idiots lapped it up.

2001 it took its first flight.
2015 production started.
Only 34 have been made.

Meanwhile JF-17 took its first flight in 2003, was in production in 2007 and 250 have been built. We've also used it to shoot your airforce out of the sky.

Try and convince your military to buy the cow piss fuelled samosa first.

250 have been built.
No its too much exaggeration. 150 have been built.
Tejas’s production speed is very poor thats why it is taking a lot of time.
By now all 40 production aircraft should have been delivered and MK1A production would have started. But our Sarkari Babus ruin everything.

Tum log LoLlywood me hi 4 Mirages ko gira sakte ho, Behind Enemy Lines ke scene copy karke, kyunki Balakot me PAF soti hui pakdi gayi.
Look we all are reasonable men here i don't think i need to explain who was caught with its pants down. We shoot 4 mirages in lollywood, than shoot 2 more and capture a pilot in real face-off.

Look we all are reasonable men here i don't think i need to explain who was caught with its pants down. We shoot 4 mirages in lollywood, than shoot 2 more and capture a pilot in real face-off.
I don’t think theres anything sensible in bragging about one incident the whole time like you shot a Bison means you can bring down whole IAF easily and IAF can do nothing. The Bison is a 65 year old aircraft, whose radar and comms were easily jammed and it was flying over Pak-Administered Kashmir or your administered airspace. All factors were in your favour. I don’t think there’s anything to celebrate downing the worst aircraft of IAF with the Best aircraft of PAF.

I don’t think theres anything sensible in bragging about one incident the whole time like you shot a Bison means you can bring down whole IAF easily and IAF can do nothing. The Bison is a 65 year old aircraft, whose radar and comms were easily jammed and it was flying over Pak-Administered Kashmir or your administered airspace. All factors were in your favour. I don’t think there’s anything to celebrate downing the worst aircraft of IAF with the Best aircraft of PAF.
I actually do not agree with you on this one because its not about merely one incident you see if you pull out the stats from all these wars we have fought, you'll see that despite of winning or losing PAF has always outclassed IAF. So its not about just one incident. And even if i agree with you, still whats done done. PAF shot down, captured pilot and this is not the first time, won't be the last time either. As much as you would like to believe that it was a mig bla bla, you should know that PAF is better than IAF and it's not sleeping.

People like you used to say the same thing 15 years ago when FC-1 was merely a model on someone's desk and fan art.

Meanwhile Indian disinformation services were busy portraying LCA as future backbone of supa powa Air porse and you idiots lapped it up.

2001 it took its first flight.
2015 production started.
Only 34 have been made.

Meanwhile JF-17 took its first flight in 2003, was in production in 2007 and 250 have been built. We've also used it to shoot your airforce out of the sky.

Try and convince your military to buy the cow piss fuelled samosa first.

You can thanks to China for refining the soviet designed fighter and develop the fighter for you!

Nut bolt, paint job is not comparable to design and develop any aircraft.

This story would have been more beliveable if they said Su30MKI, as it is a large carrier platform.

Jaguars are too small and underpowered for this. The story has to be "made" to be believable .... even if it just meant to be false propganada...

I actually do not agree with you on this one because its not about merely one incident you see if you pull out the stats from all these wars we have fought, you'll see that despite of winning or losing PAF has always outclassed IAF. So its not about just one incident. And even if i agree with you, still whats done done. PAF shot down, captured pilot and this is not the first time, won't be the last time either. As much as you would like to believe that it was a mig bla bla, you should know that PAF is better than IAF and it's not sleeping.
Theres no official data available hence its all speculations, India claims X and Pakistan claims Y while neutral sources say that India lost more aircraft in 1965 but Pakistan lost more aircraft in 1971. Same goes for 27 Feb, IAF claims an F-16 and a MiG-21 were downed while PAF claims a MiG-21 and Su-30MKI downed, while only MiG-21 kill is confirmed the rest two are not confirmed but IAF released Radar data supporting their claim while PAF didn’t release radar data proving MKI kill.

Never mind but I feel both being the same organisations before 1947 have a lot in common in terms of pilot training and experience. It will be foolish to say that PAF pilots are not good enough or whatever. IMO both airforces have among the best pilots in the world.

This story would have been more beliveable if they said Su30MKI, as it is a large carrier platform.

Jaguars are too small and underpowered for this. The story has to be "made" to be believable .... even if it just meant to be false propganada...
Arey yaar, not anything we post is propaganda. Even if that EU Disinfo thing is believed to be real then it targeted UN and EU here we’re sharing news with facts. This Jaguar MAX program is real and clear. I have a complain that even in previous threads even when I shared the exact source link for Forex news you called it fake. This Jaguar MAX upgrade program is old and a simple google search will show you the images.
1607860477885.jpeg

Theres no official data available hence its all speculations, India claims X and Pakistan claims Y while neutral sources say that India lost more aircraft in 1965 but Pakistan lost more aircraft in 1971

No neutral source claims Pakistan lost more aircraft in 71 war

STFU and stop lying

India Planning Swarm Drone System to Counter China: Source
India’s Jaguar fighter jet has been earmarked to carry 24 combat drones to take down individual targets.
STAFF WRITERDECEMBER 3, 2020
1 MINUTE READ

FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditShare via EmailPrint
India is reportedly planning to develop an air-launched swarm drone system to overwhelm Chinese air defenses, giving their fighter jets an edge in any potential conflict.
Indian defense planners reportedly feel the necessity for such a system as thousands of Indian soldiers are currently locked in a border standoff with China in the northern Ladakh region of the Himalayas.
Although the probability of full-blown conflict has decreased significantly since June when 20 Indian and an unspecified number of Chinese soldiers were killed, the possibility of a flareup leading to full-on conflict cannot be ruled out.
Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones
India’s latest plan envisages the use of a swarm of combat drones to overwhelm Chinese air defense units in the event that battle erupts.
India’s Jaguar fighter has been earmarked to carry 24 combat drones to take down individual targets, The Economic Times reported, citing defense sources.
Under the project, the aircraft will be modified to carry four pods, with each pod able to carry six drones, the outlet said. The aircraft crew will be able to release the drones towards the target while staying out of range.
Four-Year Project
The development process of the project is expected to take four years.
State-owned aerospace and defense manufacturing company Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. is partnering with two start-ups to work on the project, according to The Economic Times.
Additionally, India is developing a Very High Altitude Long Endurance unmanned aircraft for surveillance and reconnaissance purposes, the daily reported.
The vehicle is being designed to fly 70,000 feet for a period of days, providing real-time feedback to controllers while remaining beyond the range of most air defense systems.
PLAAF vs. IAF
China’s People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) has nearly twice as many aircraft and personnel as the Indian Air Force (IAF).
However, in the Ladakh region, China’s air force is perceived to be at a disadvantage, as the higher altitude and greater distance from Chinese airbases in Tibet and Xinjiang mean PLAAF aircraft may have to fly with half of their payload and fuel capacity in the event of war. The IAF, on the other hand, has access to bases near the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the de facto border between the two nations.
To nullify the Indian edge, the PLAAF has started building airbases along the LAC, a September report from American research group Stratfor said.

Do you know what combat drone even is ? 🤣 they might be able to carry 24 Kamakze/loitering drones but not combat drones 😂
you can apply on azm fighter jet project because till now PAK is not even designed a trainer fighter plane but talk to make 5th Gen fighter.

This is funniest thing I heard in the decades.
Pakistan has been telling such funny things to india since 1972... it was funny for you when first factory at Kamra was announced... It was funny when Mushak was announced and it was also funny when JF17 was announced and it was also funny when Kamra Aviation City was announced and within that AZM and MALE UCAV was announced...

We make trainer jets... and have developed our own jet jointly with CAC... now AZM is the target..
Ya ya coz you can’t do such things on your own, only thing you can do is laugh on others.

You forget that you’ll also dance on the same music, and this post revealed that my Age is greater than your IQ.
We always do because its our music that india is known to copy/steal... btw Pakistan is not just doing that but much more advanced stuff is going on in CENTAIC
Tum log LoLlywood me hi 4 Mirages ko gira sakte ho, Behind Enemy Lines ke scene copy karke, kyunki Balakot me PAF soti hui pakdi gayi.
Lmao Balakot me agar PAF soi hui thi to india khule me hug kar k q bhaag gya..? 🤣

Last edited:
No its too much exaggeration. 150 have been built.
Tejas’s production speed is very poor thats why it is taking a lot of time.
By now all 40 production aircraft should have been delivered and MK1A production would have started. But our Sarkari Babus ruin everything.
200+

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom