What's new

Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones (swarm-drone-system)

Theres no official data available hence its all speculations, India claims X and Pakistan claims Y while neutral sources say that India lost more aircraft in 1965 but Pakistan lost more aircraft in 1971. Same goes for 27 Feb, IAF claims an F-16 and a MiG-21 were downed while PAF claims a MiG-21 and Su-30MKI downed, while only MiG-21 kill is confirmed the rest two are not confirmed but IAF released Radar data supporting their claim while PAF didn’t release radar data proving MKI kill.

Never mind but I feel both being the same organisations before 1947 have a lot in common in terms of pilot training and experience. It will be foolish to say that PAF pilots are not good enough or whatever. IMO both airforces have among the best pilots in the world.
Chalo lets agree to disagree.

Love these threads, come for the crazy stay for the laughs.

Jaguar having major issues in heat and load capability due to old engines in Indian heat, but here we are discussing them carrying lots of drones. Indian defence reporting truly lost it's mind....

''It's just the curvature of the Earth that keeps Jaguars airborne''....was the joke in RAF circles.
Indian members are also advised to look up and find out how the IAF lost two Jaguars simultaneously from a formation of Four during a publicity mission.
It's also unnerving that the IAF has crashed around 60 Twin engine Jaguar aircraft without them once firing in anger.

Check Wikipedia (you’ll call it fake too) then share official data but its not available.

Wikipedia is a neutral source for you? Some delusional pajeet like you keeps on editing it and you want me to take it seriously

IAF lost more aircraft both in 65 and 71 wars. This is a fact. Go research instead of lying

Wikipedia is a neutral source for you? Some delusional pajeet like you keeps on editing it and you want me to take it seriously

IAF lost more aircraft both in 65 and 71 wars. This is a fact. Go research instead of lying
Quote proofs.

Last edited:
Arey yaar, not anything we post is propaganda. Even if that EU Disinfo thing is believed to be real then it targeted UN and EU here we’re sharing news with facts. This Jaguar MAX program is real and clear. I have a complain that even in previous threads even when I shared the exact source link for Forex news you called it fake. This Jaguar MAX upgrade program is old and a simple google search will show you the images.
View attachment 695897
Jaguars are chosen because its the only aircraft in IAF which are enabled for low ground attacks and mostly its version of terrain hugging not considering rafales newly inducted.

Quote proofs.

Air losses in 71 war as per CIA

Snip20200504_3.png

Now stop lying. This is not your local RSS shaka where you can get away with your lies

For many Indians, PDF is their first contact with civilisation so naturally they bring here their usual Indian table manners.

This bharati that i was answering above believes that India captured whole of gilgit Baltistan and ajk in 71 but then returned whole in Shimla agreement

Wonder where this history happened and where they learn this :lol:

Air losses in 71 war as per CIA

View attachment 695982

Now stop lying. This is not your local RSS shaka where you can get away with your lies
CIA, LOL.

Americans were on your side they’ll always put your side on the war. They on your request sent their 7th fleet at bay of Bengal. Accept it that you were outgunned even when your Aircrafts were able to fire sidewinders while ours were equipped with on 20 and 30 mm cannons.

CIA, LOL.

Americans were on your side they’ll always put your side on the war. They on your request sent their 7th fleet at bay of Bengal. Accept it that you were outgunned even when your Aircrafts were able to fire sidewinders while ours were equipped with on 20 and 30 mm cannons.

So Wikipedia is authentic but not CIA :lol:

Have some shame pajeet and stop lying

while only MiG-21 kill is confirmed the rest two are not confirmed but IAF released Radar data supporting their claim while PAF didn’t release radar data proving MKI kill.
And what radar data you shown to prove your point of a kill of F-16?? that pic showed by your IAF for face saving, i am graphic/software designer in USA i can made these of image better than IAF
Check Wikipedia (you’ll call it fake too) then share official data but its not available.
WIKIPEDIA is not reliable and trusted source, it can be changed by anyone
24 is too much, with a payload capacity of 5000 LBs i don't think it will carry 24 drones or it will carry miniature suicided drones???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom