What's new

Jaguar Darin II

How convinently you have side lined the factual issue of the number to year ratio, sorties factor, mission flown and accomplished and the safety of twin compared to single engine. If one was to go by your logic, no Tejas have crashed to date, damn it makes it even more reliable than the F-22, since a couple of them have gone down. :no:

The question is, Have you compared when making the claims ?

Oh yeah....
29th April 1987 - F-16 - Hit by a Sidewinder fired by another F-16.:lol:

Well that was just one did u read the one about where The Jaguar flew into the hill ? Or the one where he crashed into the other Dude ?

As I said chuk it, its real hard for you to be Civil!:partay:

Dude leave it, this guy windjammer is going overboard with his rants, let him whine, he cannot back his claims by good sources and research. Good, you are not bad mouthing, as he won't get banned, you would.:agree:

He was calling me Dumb and all, so I avoided his low-class behavior, u do the same!:woot:

Intelligent answers to his ever-personal cheap low-grade attacks.

You have behaved in civilzed manner, Great.:tup:

The question is, Have you compared when making the claims ?

Firstly the topic was in regards to the Jaguar aircraft, not a comparison issue, but for some you have to address in a manner of 2+2=4.
As stated earlier, the issue has been discussed to the bone. In fact a member was able to produce an image of Lockheed Martin awarding a Plaque to the PAF for 100,000 incident free flight hours on the F-16.

Oh yeah....
29th April 1987 - F-16 - Hit by a Sidewinder fired by another F-16.:lol:

Perhaps a little knowledge into the incident wouldn't go a miss.
Two F-16s were in a battle with six Afghan/Russian aircraft, the PAF leader fired his missile at the enemy aircraft, the missile went astray and struck the other F-16.
Even the likes of hi-tech Americans have a fair share of the friendly fire incident. The IAF have also had such own goals.

Dude leave it, this guy windjammer is going overboard with his rants, let him whine, he cannot back his claims by good sources and research. Good, you are not bad mouthing, as he won't get banned, you would.:agree:

He was calling me Dumb and all, so I avoided his low-class behavior, u do the same!:woot:

Intelligent answers to his ever-personal cheap low-grade attacks.

You have behaved in civilzed manner, Great.:tup:
What do we have here, blind leading a blind.
Damn, i must have upset these noobs.

hahahhaha, I know this guy Windjamer is pathetic, when asked for valid links he starts calling everyone DUMB and what not; so that he can cover up his own fallacies and obnoxious-self. Contemplating his Neanderthal behavior, its common understanding, that its fruitful to avoid the stone-age native on his turf. :enjoy:

Well Pralay Nath, here is an exclusive for you,
Once a Cow was grazing in the Meadows, suddenly a Tiger appears out of the woods, the Cow realizing it's fate shuts it's eyes in a faint hope the Tiger would not see it either. Since you seem to be going in circles, it's suffice to say you and the Cow belong to same school of thoughts. :lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps a little knowledge into the incident wouldn't go a miss.
Two F-16s were in a battle with six Afghan/Russian aircraft, the PAF leader fired his missile at the enemy aircraft, the missile went astray and struck the other F-16.
Even the likes of hi-tech Americans have a fair share of the friendly fire incident. The IAF have also had such own goals.

I know that.. It was only for that guy.

How come everywhere banned members are Indians and no pakistani member is banned even though pakistanis are always talking bad? Even in above case the pakistani member crossed limits Indians maintained decorum still they were banned? This is funny.

Wind Jammer.

You mentioned Jaguar being retired Every where. including Nigeria. in a earlier post.

Let me post some facts.

Currently PAF has in its Inventory 180 mirage 3 and Mirage 5. Both these mirages as well as the later mirage FC1 entered French service in the late
1960s

In fact the Mirages in the PAF are so old that

Libya & Australia donated these for next to to nothing to PAF around the mid 1990s.

The Last purchase was from Libya around 7 years ago Because even the French had no salvage parts left for maintaing this 40 year old plane.

IN CONTRAST THE JAGUAR entered service in the early 1970s.

Even today 90% of the PAF fleet is either F7 mig21 chinease or these elderly mirage 3/5 ROSE fighters.

Wind Jammer.

You mentioned Jaguar being retired Every where. including Nigeria. in a earlier post.

Let me post some facts.

Currently PAF has in its Inventory 180 mirage 3 and Mirage 5. Both these mirages as well as the later mirage FC1 entered French service in the late
1960s

In fact the Mirages in the PAF are so old that

Libya & Australia donated these for next to to nothing to PAF around the mid 1990s.

The Last purchase was from Libya around 7 years ago Because even the French had no salvage parts left for maintaing this 40 year old plane.

IN CONTRAST THE JAGUAR entered service in the early 1970s.

Even today 90% of the PAF fleet is either F7 mig21 chinease or these elderly mirage 3/5 ROSE fighters.
The Mirages and the Migs are all Mach-2 machines, there are even countries which still have F-6/Mig-19 in their inventory, main reason since it has an excellent thrust to weight ratio and can accelerate and climb like any Mach-2 type. The Achilles Heel for the Jaguar has always been it's performance, with a maximum speed of Mach 1.6, it was always considered underpowered. Same was the performance of the SU-7s in the IAF service.

The Mirages and the Migs are all Mach-2 machines, there are even countries which still have F-6/Mig-19 in their inventory, main reason since it has an excellent thrust to weight ratio and can accelerate and climb like any Mach-2 type. The Achilles Heel for the Jaguar has always been it's performance, with a maximum speed of Mach 1.6, it was always considered underpowered. Same was the performance of the SU-7s in the IAF service.

Going by the same logic the thrust to weight ratio of JF-17 isn't any better than Jaguar.
JF-17 is also a under mach-2 plane.
Thrust of JF-17 - 49KN
Thrust of Jaguar - 32*2 = 64KN

Back
Top Bottom