What's new

Jaglot in Pakistan is Nature in Element

Jaglot Guar near Chalt? ... Is that an inhabited village? or just a road maintenance camp?

Driving ...

Islamabad-Murree-Muzaffarabad-Balakot-Naran-Babusar-Chilas -Jaglot route is the most beautiful/scenic route ... The roads are in good condition.. Jaglot-Skardu road is under construction...
]
Juglot guro near chalt.. its a proper village and has been for a very long time even my grandfather used to talk a bout it
The other ones Is juglot near bunji where the fuel depo is.. Both are different

]
Juglot guro near chalt.. its a proper village and has been for a very long time even my grandfather used to talk a bout it
The other ones Is juglot near bunji where the fuel depo is.. Both are different

Yes, both are different. But I think the OP is talking about Jaglot town, not Jaglot guro... Correct me if I am wrong

]
... even my grandfather used to talk a bout it

You from GB? .. great

There will be a car or two as well, roughly how long is the journey by road.

That's my kind of trip, lets see how it turns out. In the past we always ended up in places like Kalam, Mahodand or Kaghan Naran but this time i am keen to check out GB territory.
The fun is always on the way getting there, not the actual destination itself.

From the picture we can see that it is juglot village near chalt
Juglot town is much bigger in size of its valley

@Windjammer @WAJsal

Sent Dpak an email to confirm that whether this pic was of Jaglot Guoro near Chalt or Jaglot Town near Bunji. Here's the reply:

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-10 at 23.37.12.jpeg

http://www.destinationpak.com/view/image/aerial-view-of-a-small-village-along-kkh/in/timeline/

What a beautiful place [emoji7] it's like someones imagination ..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom