What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

Says you, my people were never conquered or dominated, we chose to embrace our new faith - I know this clashes with your world view - but it is the truth, we even have the Sufi's shrine to this day - that converted us.
:lol::lol::lol:

We are muslim because it is the one true faith, whats the alternative kali maa and lingam worship, no thank you matey

The best thing our ancestors ever did was leave hinduism

Let me put it anothet way, pakistan is six times smaller then india,

Afghanistan is six times smaller then pakistan if pakistan and afghanistan went to war I wiuld expect pakistan to CRUSH afghanistan, if we were.fighting over a state I would at a minimum expect pakistan to conquer and occupy the state

Anything less would be pathetic, if my only victory against afghanistan came when I defated them defending land on pakistans western border where the afghans cant support or supply there forces I would be aghast

This is india, a freaking elephant of a state with 1.2 BILLION people who is stuggling to.take on pakistan and still we have warheads that threaten all of india

PATHETIC

Here are thoughts of Afghans for Pakistanis. :enjoy:

And pray tell, what does one Afghani - or any other persons world view, have to do with my world view, or yours - or anyone else's.

For example - like anyone this lady has a point of view, she is like some commentators on our side, is in fact a dissident and as such she is vilified as a traitor, by some indians, does she speak for india, or does Mr Modi. That is the problem.

I firmly believe that india as the modern nation state has from the beginning - tried to undermine and damage my nation, that is my opinion, and nothing in the years since I have been alive on this earth has changed that opinion, my interactions with many indian's - sometimes in stealth, and on this forum - has only strengthened this contention.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are muslim because it is the one true faith, whats the alternative kali maa and lingam worship, no thank you matey

The best thing our ancestors ever did was leave hinduism

Kind of sounds similar to Pakistani cricketers saying that they don't want to play in IPL after being forced to leave :rofl:

Let me put it anothet way, pakistan is six times smaller then india,

Afghanistan is six times smaller then pakistan if pakistan and afghanistan went to war I wiuld expect pakistan to CRUSH afghanistan, if we were.fighting over a state I would at a minimum expect pakistan to conquer and occupy the state

Anything less would be pathetic, if my only victory against afghanistan came when I defated them defending land on pakistans western border where the afghans cant support or supply there forces I would be aghast

This is india, a freaking elephant of a state with 1.2 BILLION people who is stuggling to.take on pakistan and still we have warheads that threaten all of india

PATHETIC

:rofl:

Some people hug the bear back.

From the Pakistani perspective - and let's pretend india is the bear - this is what happens when you trust the "bear".

watch from 4:20 ~ and see what happens when you trust the "bear"

I know.. such folklore was created to lessen the shame of having to give up your forefather's religion after being defeated by the invaders...

Punjabi culture, language and traditions seem to contradict that world view, Islam dominates all these fields, the great romantic stories that all Punjabi's of whatever faith admire - even the poetry, that is included in the Guru Granth Saab - all spring from Punjabi Muslim expression.

From the Pakistani perspective - and let's pretend india is the bear - this is what happens when you trust the "bear".

You want to trust the bear after taking a shot at it?

Are you seriously that retard? :woot:

Oh, we know you can 'take' it.

A hunter went out hunting and was confronted by a grizzly. He took a shot, the grizzly looked around puzzled, saw the hunter cowering behind his gun, and stripped and bu**ered him. The hunter crawled back, nursing his sore bits, swearing revenge.

Next week, wounds healed, with a bigger gun, he returned. The bear was rooting around in the same patch of berry bushes. The hunter took a shot, and to his horror, the bear just swatted it off, and turned to look who was bothering him. He sighed when he saw the hunter, took away his gun and did him again. It was quite painful this time. The bear put his all into it. The hunter crawled back, too worn out to even think revenge.

But think it he did, being born of a martial race, and two weeks later, pads and bandages off, he returned hopefully with a really big heavy calibre rifle. He sneaked up on the bear and took a shot. And his blood ran cold as the bear turned and looked disbelievingly at him. The bear came up, took away his gun, and undressed him, almost tenderly. And he asked him the question I've been wanting to ask you.

It isn't about the hunting, is it?

Some people hug the bear back.

It's a shame I cannot thank you more than once through the 'thank' option, but then thanks so much :)

And pray tell, what does one Afghani - or any other persons world view, have to do with my world view, or yours - or anyone else's.

One person, there is a huge fauj in Pakistan who trashes glorifying invaders in Pakistan. :D :D

We dont want to be hindus, we worship the ONE TRUE GOD, we follow the only path to salvation Islam

What dont you get, islam is our choice

I am kashmiri, my own 'brathery' is RAJPUT

Yet I hate india and hindus, you are a risk to my country and must be opposed and destroyed

Punjabi culture, language and traditions seem to contradict that world view, Islam dominates all these fields, the great romantic stories that all Punjabi's of whatever faith admire - even the poetry, that is included in the Guru Granth Saab - all spring from Punjabi Muslim expression.

Again no-one can deny this - The fact that the Punjabi identity comes from Muslim expression, this applies to all the religions that reside in the Punjab.

The poetry in the Granth Sahib is from Punjabi Muslim expression - are you out of your tiny little mind? Have you actually heard the hymns?

We dont want to be hindus, we worship the ONE TRUE GOD, we follow the only path to salvation Islam

No.. Islam is not the only path to salvation.. Unless you consider all the terrorists who yell allah-u-akbar before blowing themselves up as ones gone on the path of salvation...

What dont you get, islam is our choice

Just like choosing the rope with which he would be hung is a choice of a man to be executed ;)

I am kashmiri, my own 'brathery' is RAJPUT
I am a Kashmiri Punjabi...

Yet I hate india and hindus, you are a risk to my country and must be opposed and destroyed

Good for you..

Again no-one can deny this - The fact that the Punjabi identity comes from Muslim expression, this applies to all the religions that reside in the Punjab.

Is that Part of the history taught in Pakistan ?? :D

The poetry in the Granth Sahib is from Punjabi Muslim expression - are you out of your tiny little mind? Have you actually heRd the hymns?

Bani Baba Farid - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

There are 134 Shabads (hymns) of Sheikh Farid incorporated in the Guru Granth Sahib. Many Sikh scholars ascribe them to Farid Shakarganj (1173 – 1265) of Pak Pattan, a disciple of the Sufi Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki. The tenth in succession to his post was Shaikh Brahm (Ibrahim), also known as Farid Sani or Farid the 2nd, and it is this Farid who Guru Nanak Dev met on two occasions.

Baba Farid is recognised as the first major poet of the Punjabi language and in recognition of his exalted status, the district of Faridkot in Punjab, northern India is named after him. Baba ji was a Muslim with a predominantly Sufi background.
Farid ji has been honoured by the Gurus of Sikhism and his verses were collected and subsequently compiled into the Sikh holy book

Actually as my Sister-in-Law is Sikh Punjabi from india - I have attended a Gudwara on more than one occasion to sate my curiosity - went as a guest of her's.

No, islam is the ONLY path to salvation,

kaali maa worship, lingam worship, worshipping gods with monkey heads, elephant heads, blue gods, gods with big dracula teeth is a one way ticket to hell

And to be fair a little weird

Poetry from Baba Bulleh Shah - a great Sufi - who is responsible for the conversions of millions with his beautiful humanist view of the Islamic faith.

No, islam is the ONLY path to salvation,

Wrong.. Its not... :)

kaali maa worship, lingam worship, worshipping gods with monkey heads, elephant heads, blue gods, gods with big dracula teeth is a one way ticket to hell

And wrapping c4 on your chest and blowing up women and children in the name of Allah and Jihad is a one way trip to heaven ?? with 72 hoors ??

And to be fair a little weird

weirder than throwing stones at a pillar ??

Back
Top Bottom