What's new

J10C completed maiden flight test at today's afternoon 1:50PM

@Donatello : The link with Pakistan is made long time ago. We have seen many posts about FC20... Which is Pakistani designation. Even drawings in Russian magazines. Huitong is a reliable source. It will be delivered. What exactly or when is for most people the secret.

@Donatello : The link with Pakistan is made long time ago. We have seen many posts about FC20... Which is Pakistani designation. Even drawings in Russian magazines. Huitong is a reliable source. It will be delivered. What exactly or when is for most people the secret.

Well, due to all major weapons upgrade/procurement plans going cold due to funds, i guess we will always remain in doubt.

Perhaps PAF is waiting for IAF's signing of the MMRCA deal?

congrats to china:cheers:
pakistan should wait till J10-Z, rest assured india shall continue to operate its useless sukhois n migs.
btw the google images look really sleek and awesome....i guess chinese designers are on their way to dethrone the russians n americans in designs.....

I have said it many times before, J-10 (any version) will always be a response to IAF's Rafale deal. You will see J-10's with PAF whenever you get Rafale......and if you never get Rafale then you will most likely never see J-10's with PAF.

I have said it many times before, J-10 (any version) will always be a response to IAF's Rafale deal. You will see J-10's with PAF whenever you get Rafale......and if you never get Rafale then you will most likely never see J-10's with PAF.
lol.....lets hope so....
we both on rafale....n consequently....on J10z :yahoo:

PS. how is the deal of WOT going after reaping the benefits of blasts, infrastructure destruction and 50 thousand Pakistanis dead and almost $100b damage to economy. iran and north korea and no where near stone age mushy was making people believe in him that Pakistan would be sent to stone age the idiot should remember it was saudis and afghans who did 9/11 Pakistan had nothing to do with it. sir, today Pakistan is in stone age after 12 years you believe in the crap of good old deals of musharraf. The idiot even slashed 77 F-16 deals to just 18.

Probably still a lot better then being carpet bombed by a super power back to the stone age, total annihilation of infrastructure, 5 Million or more Pakistanis dead and over US$5 Trillion damage to economy. I guess we did ok, we could have done a whole whole lot better if we had any sense and loyalty towards some one like Musharraf but well, we are reaping what we sowed back in 2007!

P.S. the idiot slashed 36 F-16's to 18 to save the millions that were directly affected by devastating earthquakes! Read idiot that asshole for holding human life dearer then our beloved F-16's!!!

Well, due to all major weapons upgrade/procurement plans going cold due to funds, i guess we will always remain in doubt.

Perhaps PAF is waiting for IAF's signing of the MMRCA deal?

High chance, the procurement of J-10 news will be associated with MMRCA deal finalization. The 50th JFT hand over and blk 2 production commencement news came on the same day of LCA-IOC2. We south Asians are happy in tit for tat reply, but it missile test or nuke blast.

Financial is no the issue. It is about no mountain to high no... Economic corridor... Don't want to share details. For christ sake... How do you think you got so many nuclear reactors in such short time frame?

And decoupled from MRCA or whatever. Only 60 block52 is not enough to defend against many MKI, upgraded MK2H... JF17 needs something like FC20.

No point in arguing with Indians.

Even if they have 6 million posts, their ability to think would be at best like a 2 year old.

The same can be said about Mods here, that think PAFs F16s are the most advanced fighters around. In both cases that is only bias and a very limited point of view that is talking, but it shows us, that this behaviour is not limited to one origin, nor to new members. So the correct statement should have been, no point in arguing with biased people!

On topic, so far there is nothing but some fan arts and pics, but CFTs or increased internal fuel capacity is crucial for J10 and should had been included in the B upgrade, to really make it a comprehensive one. Only then the J10 can really provide an operational difference to PAF, to what they already have with JF 17, since the load configs of J10B and JF 17 are nearly identical. But simply concluding that they will be added soon, based on some pics is a bit too far fetched. If CFTs would be designed and developed, China would had included them to the B upgrade too, since it's a dramatic increase of capability for J10 and so far we don't even have seen even prototype versions fitted at a real fighter for flight tests, so that sadly might needs some more time.

Last edited:
The same can be said about Mods here, that think PAFs F16s are the most advanced fighters around. In both cases that is only bias and a very limited point of view that is talking, but it shows us, that this behaviour is not limited to one origin, nor to new members. So the correct statement should have been, no point in arguing with biased people!

On topic, so far there is nothing but some fan arts and pics, but CFTs or increased internal fuel capacity is crucial for J10 and should had been included in the B upgrade, to really make it a comprehensive one. Only then the J10 can really provide an operational difference to PAF, to what they already have with JF 17, since the load configs of J10B and JF 17 are nearly identical. But simply concluding that they will be added soon, based on some pics is a bit too far fetched. If CFTs would be designed and developed, China would had included them to the B upgrade too, since it's a dramatic increase of capability for J10 and so far we don't even have seen even prototype versions fitted at a real fighter for flight tests, so that sadly might needs some more time.

Touche! I agree that F16b52 is not the best. But honestly, in the hands of Pakistani pilots it is extremely good. I can tell cause I talked to many pilots. If F16MLU of PAF beats EF2000 hands down... I can tell you, it is good.

But since when do you see anything Chinese on paper? And are these improvements not the logical next step the Chinese are making? F16, EF2000, Rafale got them after several years of operational duty. Now J10 will get it sooner or later. Maybe the Indians will add them on LCA. Why not. You call others biassed but you 2 do provide opinions.

The more important issue maybe the powerplant rather than anything else. CFT's are not like drop tanks and cannot be jettisoned in flight. This means that whether empty or filled they are a dead weight on the fighter. I am not sure if the CFTs for the J-10C create drag.. but they will require a slightly more powerful engine. The F-16 does it with the F-100-220.. what will the J-10C use if it is single engined.

post-10313-0-39005800-1347216872.jpg

Touche! I agree that F16b52 is not the best. But honestly, in the hands of Pakistani pilots it is extremely good. I can tell cause I talked to many pilots. If F16MLU of PAF beats EF2000 hands down... I can tell you, it is good.

But since when do you see anything Chinese on paper? And are these improvements not the logical next step the Chinese are making? F16, EF2000, Rafale got them after several years of operational duty. Now J10 will get it sooner or later. Maybe the Indians will add them on LCA. Why not. You call others biassed but you 2 do provide opinions.

Sir....was it F-16 MLU or the original Block A/B versions, since the fight (allegedly) was WVR...?

Also, i had this discussion with Sancho. He is a very sensible poster compared to others here, but sometimes Indian members make claims that simply puts a smile on your face.

Sir....was it F-16 MLU or the original Block A/B versions, since the fight (allegedly) was WVR...?

Also, i had this discussion with Sancho. He is a very sensible poster compared to others here, but sometimes Indian members make claims that simply puts a smile on your face.

It was reportedly in a turkish machine against Italian F-2000s.

Back
Top Bottom