What's new

J10C completed maiden flight test at today's afternoon 1:50PM

uhh. no. simply no

at best you could modify a 4th gen into a semi stealth plane like the F-15 silent eagle. but it is in no way in the league of true 5th gen VLO jets like the f-22. same thing applies to this rumor of a new mod of j-10 called j-10c on the internet. we actualy dont know anything about the supposed j-10c at all, some say its a carrier variants, others just say its some further mod, like a f-16E/F vs the original f-16. therefore its not some super secret stealth fighter that cant be sold even to the closest allies. you could however argue J-20 would never see service any where else.
I thought j10c is 5th gen, i guess not.

I thought j10c is 5th gen, i guess not.

if its a true 5th gen, then it would not be called j-10 at all. making the j-10 a true 5th gen would require such radical modifications that it would essentially be a new design and thus warrant a new name like j-23 or something.

if its a true 5th gen, then it would not be called j-10 at all. making the j-10 a true 5th gen would require such radical modifications that it would essentially be a new design and thus warrant a new name like j-23 or something.
Pictures???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom