What's new

J10C completed maiden flight test at today's afternoon 1:50PM

Considering that the J-10C costs $30 million a piece, how many can you afford? Add to that the life cycle costs and it could be anywhere between $40 million to $50 million a unit. Unless of course the Chinese big brother shows you brotherly love and sells them to you at half the price, like the JF-17s which they have no use for anyway!

But that's not going to happen! So, be happy with your Thunders!

Cheers!

Dont worry. Pakistan and China will work out a deal like they always do. China wants Pakistan to get stronger as it knows that we are enough to counter the Indian threat. After all, our PAF have always enjoyed playing with IAF and always coming out on top. ALl you gouys are capable of is destroying propeller planes from afar.
:butcher:

Dont worry. Pakistan and China will work out a deal like they always do. China wants Pakistan to get stronger as it knows that we are enough to counter the Indian threat. After all, our PAF have always enjoyed playing with IAF and always coming out on top. ALl you gouys are capable of is destroying propeller planes from afar.
:butcher:
u r right (breguet atlantique) well thats all past now.i wonder who stoped indian from surgical strickes

Considering that the J-10C costs $30 million a piece, how many can you afford? Add to that the life cycle costs and it could be anywhere between $40 million to $50 million a unit. Unless of course the Chinese big brother shows you brotherly love and sells them to you at half the price, like the JF-17s which they have no use for anyway!

But that's not going to happen! So, be happy with your Thunders!

Cheers!

Mate when we buy Augusta90 sub it cost was US$2 billion and in our reserve we have US$400 million only, so don't have to worry about us and concentrate with your own monkey business.

u r right (breguet atlantique) well thats all past now.i wonder who stoped indian from surgical strickes

Even US don't have dare to do the Surgical Strikes and India is no where near. And if India do then Allah knows we love mushrooms

Last edited:
From production line.
152243t4bss3zhrl7xgbxs.jpg.thumb.jpg

152258ldneybh8ll22o13l.jpg.thumb.jpg

220751gy5z435gym6r5r26.jpg.thumb.jpg

man this j-10 c is a beauty its slick stealthy design clearly indicates that's its a 4.5 generation plus fighter congrats to China :china: man I so wish to see this bird in PAF

View attachment 12576

man this j-10 c is a beauty its slick stealthy design clearly indicates that's its a 4.5 generation plus fighter congrats to China :china: man I so wish to see this bird in PAF

View attachment 12576

If this is J10C then i fall in love :smitten:Smooth as silk, excellent shapes and design with lot of space for goodies

Last edited:
Regardless of which J10 PAF gets b or c this plane will be a huge shot in the arms of PAF

the above j10c picture

looks nothing like the rafale below

RAFALE-SIRPA-AIR-9.jpg

Regardless of which J10 PAF gets b or c this plane will be a huge shot in the arms of PAF

the above j10c picture

looks nothing like the rafale below

RAFALE-SIRPA-AIR-9.jpg

Don't make Indian unhappy and you can't see it have two wings and a engine as J10C have so its same mate :cheers:

Even US don't have dare to do the Surgical Strikes and India is no where near. And if India do then Allah knows we love mushrooms
lol mashrooms.yea well its a last resort but rest assured there is no free cat walk in pakistani air....we just have little problems that also from within...we dont have any harm from out side

lol mashrooms.yea well its a last resort but rest assured there is no free cat walk in pakistani air....we just have little problems that also from within...we dont have any harm from out side

Read the history Delhi fall six times and always from its west and one more thing you don't pertain to be Muslim here and write your original name here will be equally accepted here b/c this is not bullshit "Bharat Rakshak" this is PDF and we tolerate and listen here every one which include you too!

Okey, I have a question related J-10C. How China will install conformal fuel tank in canard config fighter:what:?

Back
Top Bottom