What's new

J10C completed maiden flight test at today's afternoon 1:50PM

I don't think that the 'looks' would be different than the J-10B.

J-10C most likely is for the J-10 family what, Su-35 is for the flanker family. It will be a 4.5++ Generation air craft aimed for exports.

Has that been officially stated?

@graphican

Chinese don't 'officially'say much until the platform is mature.

Above is my personal assessment.

As long as that thing runs on Al31's ... PAF is not buying....

Waiting for the day J10C lands on Pakistan soil.
:china::pakistan:
Considering that the J-10C costs $30 million a piece, how many can you afford? Add to that the life cycle costs and it could be anywhere between $40 million to $50 million a unit. Unless of course the Chinese big brother shows you brotherly love and sells them to you at half the price, like the JF-17s which they have no use for anyway!

But that's not going to happen! So, be happy with your Thunders!

Cheers!

Considering that the J-10C costs $30 million a piece, how many can you afford? Add to that the life cycle costs and it could be anywhere between $40 million to $50 million a unit. Unless of course the Chinese big brother shows you brotherly love and sells them to you at half the price, like the JF-17s which they have no use for anyway!

But that's not going to happen! So, be happy with your Thunders!

Cheers!

As long as Indian engineers cannot build or Indian pilots cannot fly good enough we should not worry about anything.

Pakistan just got two nuclear stations in Karachi all paid by China... I feel something burning... Did you get anything from your nuclear deal? I rest my case.

Let me put it simple...Even Russia is starting up investments in Pakistan...

Congrats to China. :china:
@wangalokan is right we were most probably waiting for J-10 C good news hope our economy improves and if this plane proves to be close to Euro Fighter which I think it would we are going to get these in large numbers now need to focus on our economy than producing larger numbers of JF-17 BLOCK II and also than getting these planes @Oscar

Congrats to the Chinese, i would like my **** bros to cool their heels. J10-X is not going to be in Pakistan till atleast 2020. First we have to wait for completion of JF-17 tender. Then we have to have arrangement of Finances. We also have to wait for engine maturity. Thirdly we have to wait for Chinese requirements to be fulfilled then comes our turn. A long time man, but the best thing is we have a very cost effective system in the Chinese who help us no matter what.

There is a reason why India and US seem to be in a worry regarding the Chinese :D

Congrats to the Chinese, i would like my **** bros to cool their heels. J10-X is not going to be in Pakistan till atleast 2020. First we have to wait for completion of JF-17 tender. Then we have to have arrangement of Finances. We also have to wait for engine maturity. Thirdly we have to wait for Chinese requirements to be fulfilled then comes our turn. A long time man, but the best thing is we have a very cost effective system in the Chinese who help us no matter what.

There is a reason why India and US seem to be in a worry regarding the Chinese :D

Even 5 years is not a long time to wait for such matters. The thing is previously when we were dependent on western equipments our capabilities were closely managed never to have enough to balance indias capability by denying us our valid defence requirements now that won't be an issue from supply side. All we need to do is make sure our economy starts growing at it's full potential, the rest will come automatically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom