J&K: Two Jaish-e-Muhammed militants killed in Sopore encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
J&K: Two Jaish-e-Muhammed militants killed in Sopore encounter - The Times of India

SRINAGAR: Two Jaish-e-Muhammed militants were killed in an encounter with security forces in Sopore town of north Kashmir.

Security forces cordoned off Saidpora village in Sopore following information about presence of militants in the area, a police officer said.

He said as the forces closed on the target house, the militants opened fire which was retaliated, triggering off the gunbattle.

Two militants were killed in the encounter.

Change your flag.

Brother, these same people join sectarian gangs or Taliban if they survive in Kashmir. Their war isn't legitimate. Their ring leaders are gangsters based in Punjab and KPK, who get handouts from Saudi Arabia. It's all a business for them, nothing else. J.E.M, SSP and LEJ are all the same organizations.

As for my flags, well I have bashed Indians here countless times. Besides that, I don't need to prove my patriotism to anyone.

Brother, these same people join sectarian gangs or Taliban if they survive in Kashmir. Their war isn't legitimate. Their ring leaders are gangsters based in Punjab and KPK, who get handouts from Saudi Arabia. It's all a business for them, nothing else. J.E.M, SSP and LEJ are all the same organizations.

As for my flags, well I have bashed Indians here countless times. Besides that, I don't need to prove my patriotism to anyone.
It is not clear either these fallen brothers are belong to Jaish or Hizb. At least they are fighting for freedom we should respect them.

It is not clear either these fallen brothers are belong to Jaish or Hizb. At least they are fighting for freedom we should respect them.

Bro, it should be Kashmiri themselves fighting for their freedom. These people are henchmen of badmaash MNAs in Punjab. A lot of them have joined the TTP too. I mean yes we're all Pakistanis, but we're also a federation. I know well what these people are like in real.

I wish more people were like you.People who have a thinking like you can only end terrorism because terrorists are winning in this "your enemy my friend" stratergy.

Bro, it should be Kashmiri themselves fighting for their freedom. These people are henchmen of badmaash MNAs in Punjab. A lot of them have joined the TTP too. I mean yes we're all Pakistanis, but we're also a federation. I know well what these people are like in real.
No ISI trains and funds these men to fight against India, you can listen Gen Hamid Gul's speeches.

I wish more people were like you.People who have a thinking like you can only end terrorism because terrorists are winning in this "your enemy my friend" stratergy.
We welcome you for another era of non stop ambush attacks, consider it Peshawar revenge.

So 2 more Kashmiri villagers are dumped in unmarked graves and the IA are deemed the heroes.

That script is pretty cliche.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom